Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you getting for Christmas this year? (2013)

GrauWitz

Seeing as Christmas is only a month away, what is everypony here planning on getting for Christmas?

I'm getting a boxset of the old Star Trek movies (1-10) along with a Die Hard boxset and the following movies. Downfall, Iron Sky, Inglorious Basterds and the two newer Star Trek films. And I'm also getting Skyrim and Battlefield 4 on PS3

Edited by Master of Antics
  • Brohoof 4

I'm getting a midnight purple 3DS, a copy of Pokemon Y, the two Death Note Volume Boxsets (Complete series in total), N and Madoka Magica toys, maybe Glaceon and Sylveon plushies, and maybe some PC games or something. I don't really want much for Christmas, to be honest. 

• Brohoof 5

Well, my parents usually give me money for Christmas which is nice, because I can get what I want and it saves them the trouble of having to find a good gift. Everybody wins :) 

As for what I plan to get, I don't know really. Maybe some new clothes or a video game or something. I don't really have anything that I really really want right now.

• Brohoof 2

I'm hoping to get a new PC for Christmas, although it won't be a surprise as I'm going to try and build it and I'll pay for probably most of it XD Other than that... Maybe a few games, school stuff, things like that. Christmas isn't about just the gifts though. I'm looking forward to see the rest of my family... and the hours of revision I need to put in over the holidays... -_-

• Brohoof 3

I don't know, other than what ever the "big gift" is, is form the pawnshop and pricey enough payments are being made on it as far from my Mom. If things go the same always my dad will give me a couple cheap "oh, that looks cool" knives or some other related trinkets and $50. 

I like to be surprised so I just generally tell my family to go for it and pick something without my input.  

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

Planning to get? I don't really have any plans at the moment; I haven't really thought about what I would like to get yet. I can't remember the last time I asked for anything in particular. I usually just get a game or two, one random gadget or two and some clothes; It works out pretty well in the end though.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing, I didn't ask for anything, and the things my family wanted to get me I said not to worry about. If I want some thing I will get it myself with my own money. I am not being rude, my family is short on money and I wish to not make it worse for them. They need the money more than I do.

Edited by Emperor Posh
  • Brohoof 4

My BF got me a talking Nightmare Moon  wub.png

I saw it because he forgot to hide the box and hadn't wrapped it yet :P and I weirdly ended up wrapping it myself! xD

Also we are moving in together in January, he got one of the rooms of the apartment to be my future studio and had the walls painted in a deep purple colour.

The night will last forever! Mhohahahahaha!

• Brohoof 2

I don't actually know for sure really, but i'm probably getting some games for my 3DS, i have Luigi's mansion and pokemon X and Y right now, so i feel as though i could use a more broad library.

Idk otherwise really. And even then i don't know for sure as my parents might not get something i ask for, or get something i didn't ask for, so who knows.

• Brohoof 1

When I look back at my Christmas list I feel like a complete nerd...

Panasonic Lumix gh3 w/17-35mm and 35-100mm GX Vario lenses

Yugioh cards

A USB audio interface

I have too many games

• Brohoof 1

Well it's pretty hard to actually know what you're getting for christmas now isn't it? tongue.png

But here's what I might get:

• A drawing tablet
  • Horror movie poster
  • Horror movie t-shirt(s)
  • External hard drive but without a required power cable
  • Pokémon SoulSilver (yeah I haven't played it yet... But I have played normal silver plus crystal)

I really hope I will get the drawing tablet, I've been wanting one for ages. If I don't get one I'll buy one myself.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know... I haven't asked for anything, nor can I really think of anything to ask for. My family and friends are all low on money this year anyway, so I'm very glad I can't even think of anything. This year will be more about me giving. =P

Although I could always count my oboe (and potentially a Wii U in a week or so, because of a good discount) as my Christmas presents to myself? lol

• Brohoof 1

I honestly don't have any idea. All of what I like is pretty expensive, even among the lower priced items. Either way, I'm happy with whatever i get because it isn't the gift but the meaning behind it that counts.

• Brohoof 2

I got married earlier this year, and now all my husbands friends are buying me things. It's kind of strange to me, but I guess I'm not just the girlfriend anymore. So far, for sure Black Butler season two. Probably heartgold or soul silver.

• Brohoof 3

No idea. Whatever it is, it's "expensive". I don't like expensive things, and my parents insist I need it, which makes me think it won't be fun either. All I really want is a $100 eBay gift card and a $50 LotR ring. That's not asking that much, right? But no; no matter how adamant I am against the idea, I'm getting the expensive mystery gift I probably don't want.

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea what I'll be getting for Christmas, nothing on my list at the moment. Maybe few video games other then that I can't think of anything.

I actually asked for a stand for my iPad for car but at the moment there isn't a whole lot confirmed and no official list.

• Brohoof 1

I'm hoping to get some new PC hardware my motherboard is giving out and is out of warranty and get some money to buy other things maybe some MLP merch if I can sneak it past my parents they know I'm a brony but it still feels weird

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 or some service for one my phones. But what I really want for Christmas is to be happy and to enjoy spending time with your family and pigging out on food. That's what I really enjoy for Christmas!

• Brohoof 1

I'm getting a midnight purple 3DS, a copy of Pokemon Y, the two Death Note Volume Boxsets (Complete series in total), N and Madoka Magica toys, maybe Glaceon and Sylveon plushies, and maybe some PC games or something. I don't really want much for Christmas, to be honest. 

Well, that's quite much. :blink:

But for me... dunno, I have an eye on a old used guitar. But we'll see.

• Brohoof 2