Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you like to share your thoughts with?

Smarts

I got this idea from a fanfic, so just hear me out here, guys. Let's say you could share your thoughts with anybody on this forum and vice versa. They wouldn't be able to hear every thought of yours, only the ones you want them to hear. It works both ways. To put it simply, it's like connecting brains, except not physically. So, who would you share your thoughts with?

P.S. You can't say no one. That's the only rule here. It's supposed to be meant in good fun, so please just have fun.

Um.. well lets see...

I guess maybe GoneAirbourne? I mean he hasn't been on here much anymore, but me and him where good friends when he was still here, and we still talk and stuff on skype and whatnot. So idk maybe him?

Frankly idk if i'd really want to have people know any of my thoughts besides what i could tell them, i'm not the most trusting person ever, so its more of a personal thing, take no offense to anyone, i just don't fully trust all that easy most of the time ;p.

But honestly i think it might be a little odd ;p. 

I guess if its just selective then its cool, but i still dunno if it would make for much use, i mean if i'm going to take time to communicate it telepathically, then i could just say it, especially if its selective.

I think i'm over thinking this...

Speaking of that, anybody whos mind is bound with me will very much start to atleast dislike me, just because of how much i ramble, even more so in my mind ;p.

• Brohoof 1

Probably with nearly everyone that I've thought was awesome, and too afraid to come up and admit it to. And even people who already know I think they're awesome, but I don't feel I've enunciated it enough. Others as well.

People like Blue, Swoop, Neverneverland... those are the ones I can think of. 

There are, of course, more. But I can't recall them all at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...

The person I want to share my thoughts with isn’t on this forum. She’s dead. But if we could have shared thoughts then I’d like to think she would have had someone there when she needed them the most. Then she’d still be here.

• Brohoof 1

On the forums it would be @TheRockARooster. We talk about everything already and I can’t think of anything we’d keep secret. So sharing a brain directly wouldn’t be all that different than our usual conversations.

Offline I'd say my soul sister from work. We're already like two people sharing a single brain...wait, that didn't come out quite right. But you get the idea, I hope. :please:

• Brohoof 1

To those whom I love and trust. No names shall be given~

• Brohoof 1

yeah it would be nice to find a person who I can easily be open up to. Sure I use this forum to write my thoughts and get things off my chest, but it’s limited. While sharing with a person it’s easier to get it all out.