Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Choclate chip, oatmeal, or peanutbutter cookies?

Slice0Pie

Which cookies do you love?  

82 users have voted

1. 1. Which cookies do you love?

• Choclate Chip
    • Oatmeal
    • Peanutbutter

Without a doubt it's chocolate chip. I can't get enough of those. I sort of hate oatmeal, but I'm starting to like it the more I try it.

Chocolate Chip preferabbly. Peanut butter is great too. Oatmeal is a nice 3rd.

It does not matter the cookie long as the cookie is soft! Can't stand hard cookies :(

Chocolate chip is the best. I've got an idea. How about combine all 3 flavored into one cookie? That'll be something. :nom:

I have had that before and if that was an option that would be my vote but since it is not I am going for chocolate chip. 

That moment when you go out to buy chocolate chip cookies and you accidentally get oatmeal raisin.

Also that moment when all of the cookies except oatmeal raisin are sold out.

On topic I love chocolate chip cookies and think they're the second greatest treat after brownies. And obviously I want nothing to do with oatmeal raisin >w<

I'm neutral on peanut butter cookies, I enjoy them depending on my mood, but most of the time meh, I prefer peanut butter when it's combined with chocolate

• Brohoof 1

Chocolate chip cookies hands down. Nothing beats the savory originals.

Although the feeling when you think you bite down on a chocolate chip cookie but it turns out to be raisin instead. :(  :eww:

• Brohoof 2

Chocolate chip cookies hands down. Nothing beats the savory originals.

Although the feeling when you think you bite down on a chocolate chip cookie but it turns out to be raisin instead. :(  :eww:

ik that feel, bro.

Chocolate chip all the way

• Brohoof 1

I don't care that much for chocolate chip, so they're out of the running.  If we're talking straight oatmeal cookies, I have to go with peanut butter.  If we're talking oatmeal scotchies...  It's a toss up.  And now I want to make oatmeal scotchies.

(edited)

For chocolate chips cookies, it depends on the way they're made. I like em more when they come with two flavors chocolate

For Peanut Butter, I never really cared too too much really.

But the king for me are Oatmeal raisin cookies, the combo between those two ingredients just make em so delicious!

Edited by ObliveonRapt0rBr0ny