Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Shipping and Least Favourite

Spikey-Wikey

For Favourite: Fancy Pants and Fleur dis lee, there already married (I assume or there just 2 random people with eachother), there both upper class, both are very nice and both have respect for people.

Least Favourite:Rarity and Spike, This makes me want to slam my head against a brick wall, Spike is way to young for Rarity, They have no interests, Rarity would not have interest in him anyway, cause she only realizes things when she upsets someone, Spike seems normal class, what is even worse is that there is so much Fanon with them being paired together and involving kissing, Please make this ship come to an end.

• Brohoof 5

favorite: it's a tie between Lyra and BonBon and Vinyl and Octavia.  both have some amazing fanfiction about their lives.

least favorite: Rarity and Spike.

it just seems a bit wrong to me. i mean, spike's just a kid, how is he gonna date a adult mare?

• Brohoof 1

Favorite Shipping: LyraxBon Bon, VinylxOctavia, PinkiexAJ, and AJxDashie.

Least Favorite: Sparity, because it might be a shipping to the people in the fandom but in the show it's not really canon yet.

• Brohoof 1

Least Favourite:Rarity and Spike,

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Also, I don't have any favorite shipping, but among Mane Six I prefere Applesparkle (AJ + Twilight) and Flutterdash (Fluttershy + RD).

Also, Vinyl Scratch + Octavia is a part of fanon and I'm more than OK with it.

Edited by Declen

Favorite: RariShy, AppleDash, Twinkie, and Vinyl and Octavia. It's dead even between all of those :D

Least: Sparity. It's good for humor and all, but seriously, nothing more. I actually want Spike's thing for Rare to stay around, because I think it's funny; adds a good element to the show. But, as for a serious shipment, no. Just no.

Favorite: Sparity (Spike & Rarity). Yes, go ahead... hate me...

I won't even try to defend it... again. Let's just say that I get the impression most people who dislike the two of them being shipped think that there are more arguments than just the age difference. Of course there are, but these are mostly just as subjective as your reasons for preferring other shippings, or even shipping other characters, especially background ponies for often no reason at all. At least no reasons that I can understand. Okay? Don't mean to offend anyone. But yes, I admit it, I know that the age difference "is" a problem.

Least favorite: Discord & whoever.

I don't know... Discord nearly feels like a... asexual being to me. Nearly omnipotent spirit of chaos, you know. Virile, yes, but still... And everytime I see him, I've also got to think about John de Lancie and... It'd be just weird to ship him with any of the show's characters.

Edited by Tender Voice
  • Brohoof 2

Isn't it a part of the whole "Mollestia" stuff?

Not really no that's something different all together.

I like this shipping because of Celestia and Twilights student/teacher relationship :).  

favorite: it's a tie between Lyra and BonBon and Vinyl and Octavia.  both have some amazing fanfiction about their lives.

least favorite: Rarity and Spike.

it just seems a bit wrong to me. i mean, spike's just a kid, how is he gonna date a adult mare?

Rarity and spike are.... sorta canon shipped LOL.

If i was spikes age and spike and some hot girl was calling me spikey wikey i'd consider myself shipped.

Favorite: Sparity. Please don't kill me, I have my reasons. I personally think that they're adorable together, and that their personalities compliments the other one's personality perfectly. :) Its a cartoon, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Least favorite: Either Doctor Whooves and Derpy or FlutterMac. Doctor Whooves is a crossover character for the most part, and people only ship the two together because of the whole same last name thing. As for FlutterMac, I don't know I just never really liked that ship. People mainly ship them together because of them being both shy/quiet, and I really just don't care for that ship. I like CheeriMac better, anyway. :P

PinkieDash and RariJack are my favorites. Rainbow and Pinkie just seem to click naturally, despite their different goals, and seem especially comfortable around each other. Rarity and AJ don't have that advantage, but pairing them up is just so adorable.

Personally I have to take a pass on Sparity and Twixie.  ^_^

My OTP's

Twidash (Twilight SparklexRainbow Dash)

Chryslestia (Queen ChrysalisxPrincess Celestia)

Scratchtavia (OctaviaxVinyl Scratch)

I really don't have any NOTPs, strangely enough. Well, none as of this time. :P