Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

I can see a CMC show, but it probably won't be any longer then ten to fifteen minutes, it probably would be like generation three after they run out of ideas and start going with cliches.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity needs a spinoff. She has so much catching up to do. I like Rarity but I have to agree with the people who say she doesn't live up to her element very well. There have been lots of examples of times she has been generous, but it seems like when she's not doing something that is specifically generous, she is being selfish. She doesn't live in her element all the time like Applejack, Fluttershy, or Pinkie Pie. I think if Rarity got her own show it would have to focus on her becoming more generous. I think it must be hard for the writers to make Rarity generous without horning in on kindness territory. Generosity is a hard thing to define. A Rarity show aimed at defining and exemplifying generosity would be good in my opinion, but it might not do well since Rarity seems to be one of the lest popular of the mane six.

• Brohoof 2

I can't see how they would be any different than any of the character focused episodes we have here so far.

Very true, the comics did an individual series where each week it was just a story about one of them. I think it could be like that, the only issue would be eventually idea would thin on a show just about one of them.

I feel like Rarity's would be most interesting as a side-series due to all of those customers and worries like that, followed by Twilight dealing with politics. However, I'd rather keep it all in the main series.

• Brohoof 4

A spin-off series? For now only CMC fits to that idea in my opinion - maybe G5 when they will be already adults. Or Daring Do series,

For other characters? I think it would be great idea to make some miniseries, maybe single episodes (shorter than normal ones) to fill a gap between two real seasons.

But on the other hand, we have a series of comics that can serve the same role.

What would be better, a decent very well done computer games in MLP universe. For example a Daring Do arcade game. Or some RPG. Something that bronies are trying to make now.

• Brohoof 1

the Fluttershy animal care and adoption show.

Seriously don't think it would work the shows greatest strength is how the charictors play of each other.

Edited by Noodles

They just need to improve the way they handle certain aspects of the show's characters, such as keeping their personalities and characterizations consistent and having a more balanced amount of screen time.

I'm seeing that in S4 :D Makes me happy! I think that we're on the road to improvement from the blank space between S2 and S4.

*A-HEM* I will also say that it'd draw a lot of scorn to that certain pony, if it was to be one of the mane 6; the CMCs would also get old pretty quickly if they were to receive a series of their own. 

Honestly, if there was a spin-off show of FiM, I think it wouldn't be received very well. 

Maybe like, in the future, with G5, dunno. But the show as of now just has a few wrinkles to iron out, and it seems to be doing a good job of working towards fixing its mistakes.

I don't know. I like the idea of giving each of the Mane6 their own time to shine, but the show does that very well while balancing out the other characters. I wouldn't mind audio dramas focusing on each of the characters though.

• Brohoof 1

Well I know that chances each individual pony getting their own show would be slim to none but hypothetically I could imagine

Pinkie Pie getting a sketch comedy show

Rarity getting a fashion show

Fluttershy getting a nature show

cmc getting a show about getting their cutie mark

What if each opny had their own show like the Twilight show or the Pinkie Pie show or even the cmc show? How would each show play out? What would happen in them? And how much quality would they be?

Discuss away!

If there were shows for each and everypony it would be all strange especially when there are episodes dedicated to the cmc for examlpe the cutie pox. (anyone?)