Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

“Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.”

large.png

“Laughter is wine for the soul - laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness - the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.”

large.jpg

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 4

What better use for alicorn magic is there than to read four books at the same time?

mlp__twilight_sparkle_by_peterparkerwork

a_quiet_place_to_read_by_rain_gear-d76ii

Look! No hands!! Or better yet... no hoofs!  :wacko:

GO TWILIGHT!!! 

Yeah, despite the fact that I voted for Pinkie Pie, doesn't mean I'm going to antagonize or not support Twilight :P 

(I'll even give a good amount of support for Rarity in the third place match) 

• Brohoof 3

This painting :D

I love vectors but this style always captivates me. Pinky in a Cherry Blossom Forest?

561070__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_tree_scener

• Brohoof 3

Two things reduce prejudice: education and laughter - Peter J. Caroll

I have spent much of my time meditating on the characters of Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle, and the things that they symbolize. It never ceases to amaze me how esoterically fitting things line up in FIM, and my mind keeps coming back to it, over and over again.

If you have ever looked at my first blog, then you'll already know some of my thoughts on these things.

The things that Twilight and Pinkie Pie symbolize are both needed to combat prejudice in the world, regardless of who is the most popular character, or even the most objectively compelling.

With that being said, I leave you with another quote:

The Element of Laughter is for me, the most esoterically compelling of the Elements, as according to the school of Chaos Magick, it has no opposite, and contains all other emotions within it. Weeping is in truth, its underdeveloped form.

An absolutely necessary tool in any operation of Magick.

As for the Element of Magick itself, as has been stated by SasQ, and reiterated in my blog, it is a striking parallel to the hidden 11th sephirot in the Tree of Life, within the Kabballah.

Laughter and Magic, are irreversibly intertwined within each other.

Whether Twilight wins or Pinkie, I feel no real loss. You cannot have one without the other.

Now that I have that out of the way...

img-2832763-1-Pinkie_and_Pinkamena.png

GO PINKIE PIE!!! 

-Peter J Caroll

Couldn't have said it better mate~
  • Brohoof 2

COME ON PEOPLE LET'S GIVE PINKIE SOME LOVE!!! She really needs it right now :( How can you not vote for this adorable mare? ^_^

the_pink_by_underpable-d5rxszf.png

Oh and here's some adorable Twily too. She's still cool ;)

lets_read_by_madacon-d7k02yk.png

• Brohoof 7

Well guys, I'll leave you tonight with this:

pinkie_holmes_and_twilight_watson_by_ald

Thank you, Pinkie voters, for your unwavering support of your own favourite pony. You have all been the best opponents I could have dreamed to have; courteous yet challenging.

I have nothing against Pinkie despite my fervour; in fact, she has in the past been Best Pony for me. She is a fantastic character that never fails to make me smile.

So, when remembering this down the line, don't think of our two factions as horrible rivals, but look at the picture above and see that we were two groups of people working together to make something awesome.

For whomever may win while I am absent, well done. Tomorrow is a red day, so let's enjoy today while we can before the blood bath begins.

• Brohoof 5

C'mon Everypony! Vote Joy And Laughter Forever!

pinkamena_wanna_a_hug_wallpaper_by_porta

Pinkamena Pinkie Pie 

As you can see everypony... if you keep on voting for Twilight, Pinkie Pie is only going to get more... persistent (and disturbing)  :blink:

• Brohoof 2

Don't worry. I'm sure she's not going to go berserk on all of us. In fact, I hope not. Pinkie Pie would be able to laugh it off when she's out and wish Twilight the best of luck if she wins. after all, they're friends and we all should be too.

• Brohoof 5