Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

It's Ok If You Don't Vote Oatmeal

834052865_2021247_by_serymusick-d6sxjaa.

..Its..Ok..Your Still My Best Friend Oatmeal

Still Your Best Friend Oatmeal(even if you din't vote for her.....)

full.jpg

Pinkamena Pinkie Pie

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 3

I've got to get back out there, gotta show them that I've tried. There's only one Party Pony and that is Pinkie Pie. And as for Twilight Sparkle, I won't let her bring me down. No matter who wins will be the greatest pony around. :lol:

Looks like Twilight will win this for sure now, so congratulations to the Princess of Friendship! :)

Time for bed but I will leave this last video of Pinkie enjoying Camouflage :)

Congrats Twilight Fans. You really do have a steady fan base.

Twilight_Sparkle_Party_hard.gif

And here it is. I once thought that there was an outside chance Pinkie Pie and Rarity would face in the Finale. Two solid and vocal fans, whose tireless devotion of posting images knows no sleep. 

Pinkie ... the Pony that only thinks of others needs to have a good time and smile vs Rarity who herself represents a need to give to others. They both wear their emotions on their sleeves (wait ... sleeves?)  and take pride in their respective craft. Neither is a token character.

This is going to be fun ... and fabulous

rarity_and_pinkie_pie__update__by_eugene

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It's full time here... and Twilight Sparkle fans will be jumping in pure joy as she has just got past arguably one of the strongest characters in the World Cup in Pinkie Pie. It was a tight game from the start, and although Pinkie Pie took a nearly commanding lead over Twilight, Twilight's fans managed to come out in full force and take this game under her reins with a score of 124-107. Now... we will have a new winner for a major voting tournament... starting tomorrow... we shall see... which of two characters that could be... in the Mareicana.

But for now, we begin by hearing the celebrations that are ringing round in both Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle's camp after their respective victories propelled them into the 2014 MLPF World Cup final.  

World Cup 3rd place game... next.

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 7

Congrats Twily; you managed to slip into the finals (and then blow Pinkie out of the water)

I'm not surprised since she took over the fan written non-fiction piece I wrote [i'd intended it to merely be Pinkie].  She even took over the $%! narrator.

To honor these two mares, I'm posting in fanfics (and here) the gdocs rough draft

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Va3eHJPxFRR3MYhqR04DH7G0wBx78tk14e0yK3Xnuu4/edit?usp=sharing

• Brohoof 1

This is my last vote for you in this tournament Rarity! Your fans love you, your grace, your poise, and that radiant spirit and ... well ... the cute way you have a meltdown every now and again. This may be my last vote here for you Jewell Butt ... but you will always be my fave ... now lets go hunt crabs.

135062886922.gif

(edited)

Here's a quick recap of everything that happened in the World Cup up to this point, with all the scores.

post-1689-0-32521200-1405036277_thumb.png

Lol ignore the 3rd place match score right now. That's subject to change! xD

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 2

must say i'd like rarity to get 3rd, she is my 2nd favorite pony after all and my besties favorite. plus if pinkie looses its just something i have to brag about to to my sister :evil grin:

Your vote is appreciated, as is your love for G1 Transformers. :D

• Brohoof 1

I think I my have accidentally voted for rarity, if so please subtract one from rarity and ad one to pinkie

If not, ignore this.

Stupid mobile version of the site so darn hard to properly vote

• Brohoof 2

I got nothing funny to say about this, just that its a fun looking transparent gif and Imma Post It.

rarity___4th_wall_by_cptofthefriendship-

I think I my have accidentally voted for rarity, if so please subtract one from rarity and ad one to pinkie

If not, ignore this.

Stupid mobile version of the site so darn hard to properly vote

I think that there's a delete vote button and you can re-vote for Pinkie that way. I did the same thing in Rarity vs Discord.

:(

• Brohoof 1

Last chance to be in front of fans ... and a lot of coffee (see Rarity Fan Club) has Rarity in hyper mode.

369702__safe_solo_rarity_animated_vibrat

This isn't a party without Rarity's friend Pinkie. :(

img-2629720-1-139232331827.gif

• Brohoof 4