Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

This is BSPN with a breaking news update!

As we head into half-time for the Group C and D matches, let's take a look at how things are progressing here.

As expected, we are currently witnessing two blow out matches, both of which are favouring heavily the Mane 6. The interesting matchups however are the other two games. One of the games, although expected, was to see Pot 2 character Applebloom take a lead, albeit a slender one, over the cellist Octavia at half time. The latter of the matches is where we're placing our focus. We are currently witnessing a potential UPSET victory by Princess Celestia as she is up 47-40 against seeded Scootaloo at half time! That's why we called Group D a group of death! What does Scootaloo need to do to get back into this one @PE Brony?

Well, @Sterling Crimson, it appears the fans have beat me to doing what I was going to say they should! 

If they want they're little Crusader to overcome the Sunraiser, they'll need to keep up the active support! As I've perused the forums, I've been seeing the Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom fans all rallying for Scoots as a result of their friendship with her! They'll need to keep sharing their favorite moments in picture/gif/video form, and get the word out to those who have not yet voted! However, the same goes for Celestia. This is still the closest match up we've had so far so I think this one will go down to the wire!

Tavia still has a modest chance and I would count her out yet, but Apple Bloom holds a strong lead of +22 as I have it now.

I don't see much chance for a turnaround in the other two contests. They'll have to rally their supporters for the next part of the group stage! Back to you!

• Brohoof 3

Gather the masses! Celestia must take this! The sun shall shine upon all and shall be blessed by Celestia herself! Gather fans!! Celestia needs your support to win this Cup!! We must show this 'Scootaloo' that Celestia can trump even the difficult challenges! COME ONE!!! COME ALL!!

(edited)

Sorry guys, I changed my vote from Celestia to Scootaloo, changing it from  54-52 to 53-53. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her :blush:

Edited by Guest

Sorry guys, I changed my vote from Celestia to Scootaloo, changing it from 54-52 to 53-53. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her :blush:

So, you're still undecided?
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry guys, I changed my vote from Celestia to Scootaloo, changing it from  54-52 to 53-53. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her :blush:

It is okay dear friend! Nothing to be ashamed of! It is merely personal preference! I'm glad you fought along side us!

• Brohoof 2

So, you're still undecided?

:lol: Yer thats me pretty much! I really find it hard to make decisions :(

I love both ponies, but this little Gen3 Scootaloo helped me decide, as a result I was super happy to see Scootaloo in FIM:

dollymix_unknown.jpg

Mother_of_Me.png

Everyone, let the light of Celestia guide you! She shall triumph over a pitiful chicken mortal!

I mean, can you say no to this face?

large.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pep talk for Celestia: "Okay Celestia, your ahead by 3 votes! Thats good! But not good enough!"  "But what do I do?" "You got to step up your game! Use your influence! You have many fans waiting for you to win!" "Yes but Scootaloo is so clo-" "Yes I know!" "She's going to be a major obstacle! She is really good and has unrelenting fans! But so do you!" "You have charm and royalty on your side!" "You really think I can do this?" "Yes you can! now shout that!" "I can do this...." "Louder!" "I can do this!" "LOUDER!!!"

"I CAN DO THIS!!!!" "You got it! Now get your flank OUT THERE AND SHOW HER WHAT YOU'RE MADE OFF!!! :angry: "  

Edited by Fantasma Mr.Green

Well, I'm late, but things are off to a great start seeing as Applejack won her first match! Happy to see Pinkie and Fluttershy winning handily today.

Scootaloo and Celestia are having a hotly contested battle here. I'm putting all of my support behind Scoots though. Sorry Princess, but your laundry list of feelsy, cute, funny, and awesome moments is not quite as large as the this little filly's. ;)

I did a double take when I saw the current lead Apple Bloom has over Octavia. As AB is least popular crusader, I expected the popular background pony to either be leading or at least keeping it closer than this.

Come on Crusaders! Earn yourselves some World Cup cutie marks! :P

cutie_mark_crusaders__go__by_kvoakes17-d

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

As AB is least popular crusader, I expected the popular background pony to either be leading or at least keeping it closer than this.

Is Apple Bloom the least popular crusader? :huh:

Well,now she's showing her true position over Octavia :)

Come on Apple Bloom!!!!!!!To the victory!!!! :D 

apple_bloom_goes_boom_boom_by_xemberx-d4

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 3