Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can I imagine that EG never was?

zev_zev The outcast

20 users have voted

1. 1. I want to forget it... My nightmares keeps my mind in the dead trap. Is there escape? Can I imagine that EG never was?

• Yes, you can. It's not a cannon so your fears based on nothing
    • No, you can't. You can't run from the reality

I don't know lets ask Meghan...

img-2158236-1-really_zps324f666a.png

Yes, yes you can and I will.

Seriously you guys need to look at Meghan's twitter she answer a lot of questions.

Edited by Rappy0
  • Brohoof 4

It depends on whether your imagination is strong enough, I suppose. Honestly though if you have to ask the question, it probably isn't I'm afraid.

There are no slightest mention of EG events, in season 4. So can I think that this nightmare never really was?

Sure you can. I do. Well, practically. I know that it did happen, but I've never seen it, nor do I ever think about it unless someone else brings it up.

• 1 month later...

I consider it "not-canon" until it is mentioned somehow in the main show.

I also think that this thread is missing a poll. ;)

ehhh, they did, when Twily mentioned that she wishes to see Cadance without a calamity happening, because the last THREE times something bad happened, namely: Chrysalis, Sombra, and nothing else happened aside of Sunny Shimmer. There's your mention

Wheeeew *Lightweight exhale* Thanks for answer. Now can imagine that it was just Twilight's dream.

Wait... that means that she was dreaming of Flash Sentry... huh...  *due to technical difficulties, Naive Wolf Josh's brain has gone offline, please wait patiently for service to be restored.*

ehhh, they did, when Twily mentioned that she wishes to see Cadance without a calamity happening, because the last THREE times something bad happened, namely: Chrysalis, Sombra, and nothing else happened aside of Sunny Shimmer. There's your mention

I don't remember Twilight's exact line, but this is from Crystal Empire, right? Equestria girls is supposed to after MMC and before Princess Twilight Sparkle. 13 episodes after this line. So it's probably not relevant.

Wait... that means that she was dreaming of Flash Sentry... huh...  *due to technical difficulties, Naive Wolf Josh's brain has gone offline, please wait patiently for service to be restored.*

Now can imagine that it was just Twilight's dream.  

Dream here means nightmare.

I don't remember Twilight's exact line, but this is from Crystal Empire, right? Equestria girls is supposed to after MMC and before Princess Twilight Sparkle. 13 episodes after this line. So it's probably not relevant.

no, it was in Three's a Crowd where she said it, the same episode where Flash Sentry made the infamous cameo

no, it was in Three's a Crowd where she said it, the same episode where Flash Sentry made the infamous cameo

Found it. From Three's a Crowd.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, the last three times we've seen each other haven't exactly been worry-free.

You may be right. But they also saw each other in Games Ponies Play. So that would be four times: Canterlot Wedding, Crystal Empire, Games Ponies Play, and then Equestria Girls.

• Brohoof 1

Found it. From Three's a Crowd.

You may be right. But they also saw each other in Games Ponies Play. So that would be four times: Canterlot Wedding, Crystal Empire, Games Ponies Play, and then Equestria Girls.

I'm not belive. I can't belive. I didn't saw it.

you can leave it out if you want ... but im not going to because i happened to like the movie, just the same as i like the fan made videos, just because they are out of the norm and something new/cool... do i ever really wanna see a episode of EQG? ; no. another movie ? ; no.

but still. it was good, and cool, becuase it was just different and optional to follow like fan made stuff :)

• Brohoof 1