Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you died tomorrow, would you die happy?

N.W.

i dont think im happy at all. and a lot of us say we wish we died. We do mean it for that moment, but do we really?

I'd definitely wanna leave something when I die. be it a legacy, or hidden things that people could be interesting such as a note, music etc.

if i died tomorrow i feel like my friends, family and everyone else would be happy.

Life Achievements gained:

Meet a Celebrity up close (I met Ed Sheeran at a Hotel out of the blue, he honestly is just another guy with a lot of money and fame)

Go to a Concert (LMFAO concert when I was like 11)

Get on TV ( I decided to go behind a News Reporter during an event and I decided to put up my thumb while eating ice cream) Here is valid proof Gt060q6.jpg?1

Life Achievements not gained: 

Get a girlfriend

Get a Career 

Have Children

Propose to my girlfriend in a nice restaurant or Country

Retire from my job

Die happily 

So honestly with so many life achievements left to gain, i would die sad not being able to meet any of them. 

Yes. A couple years ago I came to the conclusion that death is peace, freedom from the bonds of life. Should I die, in my final moment I will be glad to be done here. For years I have done nothing to hasten the inevitable, and I likely won't for years to come, but even if I do not hasten it, I certainly do not fear nor flee from it.

No! I believe there is too much in life to experience and fix before death approaches!

Collage/university?

visiting Japan? (and possibly someday living there?)

And I can imagine there are many people I am yet to meet.

Despite being pretty lonely now I wish to be around people. Thus I'd hate to die tomorrow. 

That's not an easy question to answer;

Will i die happily knowing i have a respectable day job, a woman in my life, am on my way to finish my Bachelor's? Yes, i'm happy and glad for these things lately, but i also have not experienced the most from what they can offer.

I want to see where the future takes me, and where i can go from here. Because i want to keep growing and have more to be happy for.

To meet my end now would be premature.

Edited by Tarnish

Yes. I have a good life, a family, and a decent life insurance plan/investments that would ensure my families well-being after I am gone.

Unless it's a slow painful death, like crucifixion. Then I probably wouldn't die happy. That would suck and I would die rather upset.

I am surprisingly fine with my own mortality, or at least I think so, which is easy to say at the comfort of home without nothing threatening my life. Anyways, I guess that I would be tranquil. I am happy with what I have :)

I can't say whether the last few moments of my life will be filled with joy, or misery. i can say, however, if I were to die right now I would feel a range of emotions. From joy to sorrow, I would be thinking of years and years worth of information, in a moments time. I can also say I would be indebted to existence itself for being given the opportunity to experience this mysterious plaything of the universe called life. So I would die happy yes, but only in the sense of my afterlife being filled with happiness knowing I got to experience this life.

I wouldn't be happy to die tomorrow, not because it's Christmas...but that means that I wouldn't be able to actually live life to the fullest. All the things that I would want to experience before I die wouldn't be lived.

Short answer: Yes

Long answer:

Would I be happy? No

However I would be satisfied with my life up to this point. I rarely feel happy, though you should understand that happiness means something a little different to me. Im satisfied quite often which is what I guess you'd describe as 'happiness' for most peeps. Overall my life has been easy going, I haven't experienced too many shitty moments and I haven't experienced true depression, so overall my life has been acceptable.

I am surprisingly fine with my own mortality, or at least I think so, which is easy to say at the comfort of home without nothing threatening my life. Anyways, I guess that I would be tranquil. I am happy with what I have :)

That's good to hear.  It sounds like you would die happy.

• Brohoof 1