Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you died tomorrow, would you die happy?

N.W.

No. There's still stuff that I want to do! Besides, I'm in a time where my family needs me the most, and without me by their sides they would be unhappy and still upset. So I would be terribly unhappy with my uncompleted life.

I'm happy, but I would not die happy. There's too much I still have to do and look forward to. Things are really improving over the years. I don't want it to end like that before things really become happy again.

I wouldn't be happy about it, since I still have quite a few life goals that I need to complete. 

Despite this I wouldn't feel terrible either since I have completed many of the goals, and I live life day by day, and don't let the other goals ruin the now.

Certainly not. My life is just starting to get better: something that I've longed for will come to me in just a few more years; I only recently changed and became a far better person; and I've been practicing an instrument for a while now and haven't really done anything with it yet, so...

I have a really bad view on life that dying seems so much easier than bearing the pain that reality constantly throws at you. So in that respect, yeah I could die happy.

But then giving it some thought, there are so many I care about in this world, and to think of being taken away from them so suddenly...less happiness in death  :(

Happier than I'd be a year ago? It is a relative thing, but one of my goals is writing. And I recently finished a year's worth of journal entries, in addition to a bunch of letters to family members. I've also conveyed a lot to my girlfriend, so even though we haven't had any kids (which we intend to), a part of my legacy will live on. Maybe. I guess that is what I'm striving for now. To make something that lasts longer than me. So if tomorrow I'm presented with death, I won't be thrilled about that, but I will know I started to leave some record of my existence in a somewhat creative way and maybe, just MAYBE, it will stir something in one of the people I've shared them with to do something, or live differently, or some such thing. 

I have a really bad view on life that dying seems so much easier than bearing the pain that reality constantly throws at you. So in that respect, yeah I could die happy.

But then giving it some thought, there are so many I care about in this world, and to think of being taken away from them so suddenly...less happiness in death  :(

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a painful time. :(

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Yeah I would actually. I may be a serious downer and piss and moan often but at the end of just about everyday I'm actually really content. If i were to pass tomorrow, I'd have no issues with it at all. The whole having stuff you want to do isn't really on my agenda I just live every day like i did as a kid lol.

Some may call me the numerous names they can come up with for being "non-ambitious" but I really don't care. Afterall If I'm satisfied do I really need to go out and be one of the millions of ponies that think they can change the world? The answer is nope.

I'll keep on being me and if I died tomorrow, I'd die being the true Pinkeroo4U.

• Brohoof 1

I would! I was pretty sick as a little kid, and I don't want to sound like I was aiming low but I've been able to do a lot of things that I didn't think that I'd be able to. It's been a good run and I've had more second chances than most people get. If I don't wake up when I go to bed tonight, that's fair. I have no regrets.

• Brohoof 1

Except for the fact, that i died with 25, which is pretty early, i would say that i would die very happy.

Also, the fact that i will never see the end of MLP, kinda sucks. :P

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 1

As for myself, I would die semi happy one could say. To reflect : Much of my early childhood was filled with mindless wandering and playing in the woods with friends, however once school started to get harder (around middle school) I become increasingly stressed with grades. On top of my grade stress there was some bullying, these combined led to a miserable 6th and 7th grade year, 8th grade saw the end of the bully problem, but the stress continued until December of last year. When I decided enough was enough I relaxed a bit more both inside and outside of school, this saw a major improvement in my grades and happiness. Up until today I have been mostly happy. MLP and the great base of fans that has grow from it has given me great joy with epic artwork, music, and much more.

All of that might seem rather dull, but that has been my life thus far, what I will do with the remainder with I and am unsure, but I will make it worthwhile.

Wish I could add more to the first paragraph at the moment, but alas I am finding it difficult to convey my thoughts into anything that makes sense in any language.

In closing I encourage everyone to make the best of their life, look on the bright side,and make the most of your life.

It's been a year since I first started this topic, but I think I'd largely have the same stance.

I'd regret doing some things and not doing others. In the end as long as I'm remembered for who I was then I suppose my job would be done.

That being said, I look forward to the rest of my life, there is much I want to do...