Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you died tomorrow, would you die happy?

N.W.

Without knowing the circumstances of the death, how could I say whether or not I would die happy?

You just died saving a busload of kids -- maybe.

You just got run over by a car -- no.

You had a heart attack and died -- no.

• Brohoof 1

I would not be happy if I died tomorrow....I am not close enough to God and I would feel horrid leaving my husband behind.

I would not kill him just so that he'd come with me....that's not what I mean....I'm not homocidal..............yet

Well, I'm not sure there is a lot of stuff I have yet to do. I can't say I'd be happy, but I can't really say I wouldn't be either, it really is neutral.

I do not fear death but I fear the future. Unless it would be guaranteed that it would be good.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Yes I would. I'm only 14, so I haven't gotten my dream job yet, I haven't met my best friend here on the forums in real life yet, and I haven't traveled or gone to a con like I've wanted to yet, but 2012 and 2013 have been the best years of my life. Sure, it'd be sad dying without completing my goals in life, but if I were to die anytime soon I wouldn't want to focus on what I haven't done yet; There would be nothing I could do, and I'd really just want to be thinking about how wonderful my short life was. So yeah, I would die happy for sure. My life has improved so much in the past two years, and I've made lots of amazing memories. :)

Very, I have lived a good life. Been to all 50 states, was married for 6 years, did a lot of drugs.. worked a lot of great jobs and got to know some wonderful ponies too so yeah I would be very happy, not saying I want to die... but when the time dose come, I'll died with a smile on my face

Edited by ~Princess Celestia~

It doesn't surprise me to see most people are saying no. Most bronies are young men with lots to still do.

If I were to die tomorrow, I'd die angry. I have a soul mate and I am not even 21 yet. I love her and she loves me, and all I want out of life is to live with her and make her happy. I wanna live a long healthy life, by her side. I really love my girlfriend and want what's best for her. I still have alot to do as well.

Meh, I would die pretty lonely.

I have not done anything yet, wasted all my time alone in a room with -3 celcius.

Though I know I have not done anything bad for anyone, so I would not die miserably.

I also doubt anyone would be very sad at the funeral.

My parents would most likely just end up fighting as always.

That would probably just be another boring day.

"Happy", no... Because I'm only in my twenties. It's too early to die. However, I have had to give this a lot of thought for various reasons. Six years ago I had mentally accepted that I wouldn't be around for long... So, in a way... I feel like my life has gone on too long. Because things still aren't good for me. I still can't live freely, because things aren't actually better (do understand, this is medically, not me just deluding myself that normal things can't get better).

I'm living under the illusion that I have some kind of future to look forward to... but now it's hard. I had to drop out of college and perhaps end my dreams that were keeping me going forward... Now I'm stuck in a job that I might truthfully be stuck at for the remainder of however long I am able in my life, living only for the money that comes in and what it might be able to buy me. It all feels so pointless... And now I'm starting to have to cope with the sadness that comes from having to grow into adulthood and lose loved ones. Perhaps it might be tolerable to deal with if I still had the strength and hope for the future I had back in high school, but that's sucked completely dry.

...So, if I were to die tomorrow, so be it.

Er... Sorry... Perhaps what I said above is pretty much true, but do understand right now that an event is possibly about to happen that will enhance this mood, and it just doesn't help me with everything else in my life.

The truth is that while I may be ready to die... I just think it should have happened years ago. Now is not actually a good time because my family is already grieving something else and I have made great new friends who want me, and need me to be around at least another several years...

Life...and death, does not always go according to plan. lol I've lived too long... but now that means I must remain alive. Ugh. Not to say that's what is going to happen... But who knows?

Geez... and I thought I became less of a drama queen... >.<

But on a serious note, in relation to the possible event I mentioned above, I'd say for that reason I actually shouldn't die tomorrow for sure. I would not be able to be happy about that.

Edited by Envy

Absolutely not. If I died tomorrow, I would've left many deeds and promises unfulfilled. There's so much more to do, and so many more years to do it all! I just need the time, then I'll be happy when I die.

I'd be somewhat happy. My life has been pretty awesome so far. Of all the generations humans have been around, only a few of them have gotten to experience modern civilization. Cars, air conditioning, the internet, video games, planes, ect. How lucky am I to have been born into this time period? Very much so.

I understand the future isn't looking so bright right now, but that's okay. I'm 17 at the moment. I've gotten to live 17 years with all of this amazing technology. Most humans lived their entire lives without it.

I've had a great life so far. If I were to die tomorrow, my only regret would be not being able to say goodbye. I'd also be upset that I never got to travel the world, and see places like Japan. There are still things I want to do.

Edited by Mikami

I feel right now like i could die happy i have overcome almost everyone of my insecurities recently i have my friends my games my mlp and have had a really good life 10/10 would die again. No but really though i would rather not die but if i dropped dead right now i probably wouldn't be to cut

Oh I'm not worried about dying because I'm gonna create or find the secret to living forever.

I really hope i live to the point where science progresses that far i am only 17 so i have high hopes i may just live long enough to be uploaded to cyberspace or turned into a cyborg which would be nice

No pony here can predict when you'll die, it might be today, or tomrrow, in a week, a month, year or years to come, what matters is that you appreciate every moment that you are given.

I've come to realize that over the past few years, after many rough spots, losses and stresses that I won't go into at this moment. But as of the winter time of 2013 and now into 2014, I've experienced some of the best memories of my entire life... I was reunited with the man of my dreams, we finally came back home together after a pain staking process of immigration, we got married... had a GLORIOUS honeymoon, and are now husband and wife, sitting at our computers and seeking our jobs so that we may buy our dream house together.

I would say I do NOT want to die any time soon, but I also know I have no control over everything in this world, which is why its important to me that I appreciate the moments I experience. So to say that if I were to die tomrrow... would I die happy? I'd say yes. I may not have accomplished everything I had aimed for in my life, but I am very very happy. I love my family and my husband, I got to be with him and called him my husband, and told him I love him every day, morning and evening and whenever i felt like it. I am a very happy gal. And though i do not wish to die any time soon and look forward to the future, should anything happen to me, I could honestly say that I would still be happy knowing that my biggest goal and dream, was to marry my man...and that we love each other. There's no greater thing to be happier for. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i can't die before i visited atleast the Defqon1 musicfestival! and the Dominator festival, and next years Free Festival and Qlimax and an edition of Qult. also i really want to see an edition of Exqlusive Holland festival and the Qapital festival....

i have so much more to do!

Edited by repsol rave

Well If I were to die tommorow...

I would be rather sad considering there would have been so much in life I had missed out on.

Theres still many things that I just haven't done and things that I CAN still DO. I still have not even got to drawing my first pony yet...

Dying at any point before 55 counts as a fail in my book. Even if i'm stinking rich and drowning in women. I want to live to be an old bastard so I can complain about everything. XD