Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you died tomorrow, would you die happy?

N.W.

I would feel sorry for the family and friends I leave behind, but I don't have any regrets.

But I do want much more out of my life, yet to come!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I would be happy if i died instantly and painlessly regardless. Maybe I'll thank luck later for it if I'm not prepared because one of my biggest fears is the process of dying, and worse if it's slowly and painfully. So maybe I'll be a bit sad because I could have played more or do more drawings but overall I don't think I mind that much. Except for my cat, I don't think she would be too happy about it and I would be worried.

• Brohoof 1

Since we have to die anyway, i would consider dying tomorrow to be a relief. I actually have no plans anymore for this life. ( dont worry, i am not suicidal at all, i just see this world as the nightmare that it is and be honest about it )

Not really. I don't feel like I've achieved much at all as I want to at least release a game before I die xD. I also still have far too many regrets :adorkable:

Other than my depression clouding up a lot of the good about my life sometimes,  for the most part yes I'd die happy.  

I've done almost all the things Ive really really  wanted to do in life before I died.  I've skydived, I've travelled a lot, got a job on my own without the help of anyone else like my dad or etc.   There's one thing I've always wanted to do, but never will for reasons beyond my control.  (Become an airline pilot)  

I could be happier yes, but I'm happy enough with who I am, and the circumstances I was born in.  When I die doesn't matter at this point.  I try to have all the fun I can before I do because happy moments in life are my priority. 

Not really, no.  I have so many things I want to do with my life someday, so many hopes, that it would be sad to not be able to complete any of those.  What about all the video games I'm waiting to play?  Books to read?  Art to make?  Stories to write?  They would all be useless if I died tomorrow and that would make me even sadder about dying, if I had the ability to feel sadness after death that is.

No I would not...I haven't even started my life yet. I have so many things I have yet to do and accomplish and not to mention all the people I love who I could never leave behind. 

Nope. I'm just getting started. There's so much I need to get done, so many things to try before I actually feel like my life was worth living. So far I've done jack shit, but I'm finally getting to the point where I can see progress, and things are looking up for the first time since high school. No way would I be happy calling it quits at a time like this.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Nope. I have a lot I still want to do and I'm only 21. I might wish for it sometimes, but if something were to happen, I know I'd die leaving my loving family destroyed and many things undone. 

Although depression might say otherwise, but I am in control enough to see clearly.