Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there things that everyone does that makes you mad?

Starbound

Sure. Lots if things. Violence, abuse, racism, global warming, habitat loss...

The list goes on and on.

This story will probably rouse a lot of reactions like "Wow, this guy is a total nerd. LOSER!" Really, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't talk at all

Ok, here it goes: One day, I was just browsing NASA's channel. I saw the title, and it said, Einstein's universal SPEED LIMIT. I'm like, "What idiots at NASA think that the Theory of Special Relativity is a universal SPEED LIMIT!?" I mean, Einstein did not say, "Well folks, anything that travels faster than light is impossible." He only said that you need to have zero mass or infinite energy to travel the speed of light. He never said it was a SPEED LIMIT! Technically, something with negative mass or more than infinite energy (which is impossible) could travel faster than light and not violate the equation. Even negative mass sounds crazy, so let me be simple. We barely know anything about the universe's laws of physics. Maybe light isn't the fastest thing! Maybe Einstein was wrong! Everybody thinks that the Theory of Special Relativity is a speed limit! Well, its not.

If everybody does something that you hate, go ahead and share it!

-Wind in the Willows

• Brohoof 3

Something everyone does that makes me mad? Brand loyalty.

Like, I don't give a crap if you're Apple or Microsoft, Apple or Android, XBox or PlayStation, Intel or AMD, console or PC, Ford or Chevy, or whatever there is out there. Get what suits your needs best and don't push it on other people. And especially don't degrade them for the brands they use. That irks me unlike anything else. 

• Brohoof 13

Forcing someone to like something that they don't like, but you don't care because you like it. I don't care who you are, but you can't just force a friend or anyone to like something that you like and they don't like it. Just, no!

tumblr_lya8vjypsK1r2rz91.gif

• Brohoof 7

I know this is vague, but I hate when people repeatedly ask me for something I'm going to do anyway. It's not going to make me go quicker, it'll only make me not want to do it. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by JPBrony773
  • Brohoof 7

What's up with that part of relativism in the middle? :D

that part I found interesting, because noting can go faster than light. Simply because light is "infinitely" fast. If you try to catch up with light, light will always have a constant speed away from you. So if you move 0.5 light speed, you in your reference frame, will still see light travel at full light speed away from you.

It's a complex subject, which I love ;)

• Brohoof 1

Something everyone does that makes me mad? Brand loyalty.

Like, I don't give a crap if you're Apple or Microsoft, Apple or Android, XBox or PlayStation, Intel or AMD, console or PC, Ford or Chevy, or whatever there is out there. Get what suits your needs best and don't push it on other people. And especially don't degrade them for the brands they use. That irks me unlike anything else.

Ah I know!

Most of all I hate brand loyalty and wars! It's so stupid!

• Brohoof 2

I know this is vague, but I hate when people repeatedly ask me for something I'm going to do anyway. It's not going to make me go quicker, it'll only make me not want to do it. :okiedokielokie:

This... Times... 1000

Also, when people don't say excuse me when they bump into other people

• Brohoof 2

Buying cheap. I don't care what it is. If you can afford to buy the item in the first place, buy something that will last unless you really hate having disposable income.

Exactly. I have nothing with frugality, but you can go too far with it. I understand not being able to afford the best and going with a less expensive substitute, but when it comes to things you plan on keeping for a while, I definitely agree that you buy the best you can afford and make it last. 

• Brohoof 1

A lot of things.  To name one, I can't stand when people make up stories that serve no purpose.  I hate when they make up stories with a purpose too, but sometimes it makes sense like if people make fun of them and they do it to look good, but I have someone that says things that serve no purpose.  I don't know if he actually believes it or what, but he tries to tell me I'm wrong, even when I have proof to back it up.  Ugh.

And I'm all for helping people with their problems but I have a friend and all he does is complain about his life and apologize to me all the time.  Sure, I love helping people with problems!  But when that's all they do, it gets old and seems as if they just want attention.  I've gotten to the point where I can't even help him because he claims to have either already done it or he can't.  Sheesh...

• Brohoof 1

What's up with that part of relativism in the middle? :D

that part I found interesting, because noting can go faster than light. Simply because light is "infinitely" fast. If you try to catch up with light, light will always have a constant speed away from you. So if you move 0.5 light speed, you in your reference frame, will still see light travel at full light speed away from you.

It's a complex subject, which I love ;)

What you say is reeealy interesting. But just note that many people agree that the faster you go, the more increasingly blue-shifted everything gets, which means tou are bending the wavelength of the light, so it is moving slower in comparison to you.

When people apologize too much, that's so annoying to me.  Like today I was at the grocery store and I needed a can of beans, so somepony was in front of the beans I needed, and I said "Hey, I want to grab this can" so the pony started apologizing like they did something wrong.  Or yesterday I was at the store buying smokes, so I got ID'd, gave the dude my Id, then he apologized.  It's like why the hell are you sorry about, it's your job.   

Edited by Deesinn
  • Brohoof 1

Well it’s not everybody, but often people who don’t know me to well call me ‘Ashleigh’ which I hate: Ashleigh to my knowledge is a old English name, Asher which is my name is a Hebrew/Jewish name out the Bible and they ain’t the same name.

Silly really, don't know if this counts :)

When I'm playing gears of war 3... and some noob picks up a power weapon... then they die with it.. and the other team gets a hold of it.. 

post-16621-0-73575400-1391041493_thumb.jpg 

yup 

When men think they are better then women... its like what?! how? how is a man better then a woman? Its like who the hell thinks of this kind of shit..  sorry... just bugs me a lot. 

Edited by ~Spitfire~

Everyone is always messing around on their phones. I remember back in the day when people used to talk to each other. Sometimes I'll be sitting with friends and I'm the only one not playing on my phone.

Brohoofed, liked +1 

Sometimes I wish I were born before the internet and so much technology. People seem so uninterested in everything.

Before, sitting inside a whole day would bore you to death, so you walked outside socializing =)

• Brohoof 1

When people use the word 'hate' instead of dislike. 

Hate is an extremely strong word that is way over used. 

Mostly because more often than not, its over kill to describe a disliking for something. 

• Brohoof 4

1. When people use gay or fag in a derogatory fashion.

2. Using retarded or autistic in the same way.

3. Using the word hate, when it's just a dislike.

4. Forcing me to do things.

5. I dislike teasing. A LOT.

6. Absolutely hating (no literally) anything different than themselves.

7. Sure, this doesn't bother me a lot. Repetitively being smiled at everywhere. It actually makes me feel like I'm the center of attention. (I greatly dislike such feeling, the spotlight is just not my thing. Unless for an achievement.)

• Brohoof 3

Let me count the ways, for me the big thing that makes me boil is, the endless media dribble, and people soaking it in, declaring that program the greatest thing since the NFL or WWF, my once favourite channels: History, TLC, Discovery, A&E, Animal Planet just to name a few, do not have real educational programs any more, just some esoteric entertainment, or reality TV. I had enough of that rubbish from Disney, Nickelodeon and the Cartoon Network, in fact I expect that for they like to attract the least common multiple, so now they repeal their once loyal viewers, but to see that decay on channels known for their classy audience, was an offence too many, now I watch either the Hub or the internet almost exclusively, I have almost lost my faith in the media, the main thing that keeps my attention is My Little pony - Friendship is Magic.     

1. When people around me are talking while I'm trying to watch TV

2. When my mom reminds me daily that I have homework. She acts like I'll never get it done.

3. When people constantly recite the lines of a movie while it's playing.

4. When people pretend to be shy just to look cute.

5. When the teacher very clearly gives us instructions for something and then someone raises their hand saying "Wait, what are we doing?" Listen, b*tch

6. When people won't tell me a story because "I just had to be there" to get it. IM SURE IF YOU TOLD ME. I WOULD UNDERSTAND!

• Brohoof 1

Exist.

Just kidding (maybe). One thing that drives me insane is people complaining about the weather. LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE F**KING SEASONS!!! It is possible to enjoy temperatures below 15 C! Winter can be an awesome season, assuming everybody STOPS EFFING COMPLAINING!!! 

I strongly dislike the way "different" and "bad/wrong" have somehow become synonymous. Variety is the spice of  effing life.