Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do touch screens make you mad?

Night Wing

Yeah sometimes, keyboards are annoying on touch screens, and sometimes I click where I didn't want to...

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah sometimes, keyboards are annoying on touch screens, and sometimes I click where I didn't want to...

Same here, sometimes when I'm typing on an iPhone like I am right now I tend to accidentally delete some characters

The one thing i can't stand is to play on a smartphone.You can't play without blocking half of the screen with your hands and the controls are horrible.Also i am more comfortable with the older designs.

Sometimes. I frequently press the wrong button on my phone or write the wrong letter.

The feels man... : I

The only touchscreen that annoys me are the ones in cars.  I dislike that they lock themselves when someone is driving.  I wish they had a "Passenger Option" that lets the driver unlock the touchscreen so that the passenger can enter whatever information is needed for the trip.  My mum's car has a touchscreen and I get really annoyed of it whenever the car starts moving and I can't enter an address in anymore or search for something... 

They can be annoying when I accidentally touch the screen and click on something that I didn't intend to click. Also, when my fingers are sticky, it's hard to use a touch screen to scroll pages.

• Brohoof 1

The usual annoying thing is that I click the "get the IPS communities app" link occasionally, in which I get taken to another page. It's usually fine for me :wacko:.

• Brohoof 1

I prefer a physical keyboard over anything. The touch screen annoys me with two reasons. 1.It shows a ton of finger prints if you dont clean it and that just bugs me. 2.I hate pressing multiple things 24/7

The usual annoying thing is that I click the "get the IPS communities app" link occasionally, in which I get taken to another page. It's usually fine for me :wacko:.

I've clicked on that link countless times.... >_>

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes. I have an iPhone, and the keyboard can be so frustrating. I think I've gotten pretty used to it though and have hardly noticed how annoying it is for me. hehe. On my iPad, I use a stylus since it's much more effective than using my finger. If I use my finger though, I end up with more typos and shit then what I want. ><

Yeah, touchscreens can be annoying when you touch the wrong button on screen (which has led to many an accidental brohoof on many an occasion from me!), but despite that, I can't really say that I hate them...

Touch screens make me mad because I download so many games on my laptop that are excellent but I have problems with because they're built for touchscreen!  :angry:

But aside from that, I dont own anything that's touchscreen sooo...no real problems to report  :)

Depends. Like when I use any touch screen Apple device on the forum it usually lags so bad on the keyboard. And I can't type properly. Skype trolls me too, like itll say someone is online, i message them, then it updates and they are offline. And no it ain't them going offline to get away from me xD

But they are good for other stuff.

Sometimes. A touch screen can get scratched up easily and if a game uses a virtual controller instead of physical buttons I can't play it because it's so awkward which is the problem with a lot of mobile games.