Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do touch screens make you mad?

Night Wing

They don't make me mad, but it makes my fat butterfingers cry whenever I make an embarrassing typo

I mean it! I saw a tear on my finger after I misspelled the word "carrot"! It has taken hours of comfort to tell my finger that typos aren't the worst thing ever except they are

Yes! We have some at work that don’t respond well. Between the autocorrect on my phone and me accidentally misspelling words. I miss having one of those slide phones. I had far less spelling and grammar issues. 

Edited by Operetta

• 6 months later...

*Furiously types on a touch screen about how I don't like typing on touch screens.*

Nah honestly they're fine. I remember having a phone with a slide out keyboard and I don't miss it.

Oooh yeah! I'm not using such a technology! :D I like the DS and 3DS ones, though, because they have those pens. (I actually use pens as large as normal pens, for good grip!) But everything that requires bare fingers isn't for me, it doesn't work for me. :coco:

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember it took me a long time to adjust to the idea of having a touch screen phone. In fact, it was only a decade ago that I made the switch. I loved my Samsung BlackJack phones (I think they were called?) with their physical keypads, but at some point it couldn't run internet sites well anymore and I had to bite the bullet and "upgrade".

Now I can't even see what my problem with touch screen phones was. Lol.

• Brohoof 1

There have been many times when I would prefer buttons, dials, etc. particularly when the touch interfaces have been finicky.

Also, that is quite the avatar, OP (as of the time of this posting).

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 2

Car touchscreens in newer cars drive me crazy. Especially if essential features are hidden behind various touch screen menus. Climate control, radio controls, and anything pertaining to actually driving the car should always be a physical object and not a menu accessed with a touch screen.

Also most touch screen kiosks kinda suck. Especially ones at fast food restaurants, they’re so slow.

• Brohoof 1