Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How sensitive are you to touch?

Meson Bolt

My skin is so sensitive I can feel those tiny spiders or other crawling insects on me. 

As far as someone touching me that I do not know. It depends on the situation. If I go some place and its a given that that occurs then I will not mind. 

Those I do know I do not mind at all as I know what they are up to in regards to the type and where. 

I do not like to be touched if I say no. Some people can't take no for an simple answer. 

I do like a good massage and hugging / cuddling etc. Especially if its a SO or good Friend. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I don't really like being touched by people.  It's fine if they ask first but someone randomly poking or hugging me makes me upset.  Even if I tell someone no, I still respect them for asking in the first place.  I used to have this one manager who kept randomly hugging me, I felt like my boundaries weren't being respected at all.  To keep a long story short, I have more respect for one of my co-workers at the time who actually asked if they could hug me when I quit the job, than I do of that manager.  Even though I told the co-worker that I didn't want a hug, I still have respect for him for asking me.  Never really felt like I could talk to the manager about it since he was in a position of power and didn't really want too much drama at my first job.

• Brohoof 1

I have managed to get less ticklish with the years. I can be touched more easily. But do I want to? :ooh:

Spoiler

YES! :wub:

It’s normal except my right middle finger lost it feelings

• 3 weeks later...

I can be touched almost everywhere! And I mean it, by another person. There are only a few places where I would jump back and say stop! :wacko:

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

Some days I'm less opposed to it than others

Is today one of those days :coco:? I hope. I assume otherwise you aren’t feeling too well and want space.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...