Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music If you had a Theme for yourself, what would it be?

Fantasma Phantasm

That's the point. I don't exactly like myself much, so I think the song is quite accurate.

Oh... Sorry bout that then. Lighten up though! Can't love life if you don't like yourself first! Its something I learned in the long run. It helps a little you know? And if thats truely how you feel, love others. Love them more then yourself, i'm sure it'll help you in the long-run!!! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Because everyday I'm (Shepard) Shufflin.

Actually this is much more appropriate. I've loved this song since the first time I heard it all those years ago on my GameBoy.

• Brohoof 1

XD Just kidding.

No, I think this one's my theme:

The only thing different about it is the snow powers. Sometimes I'm so caught up in school, siblings, and stress that I need to go outside for a while. Whenever I'm out there, I find it hard to resist the urge to sing the song. Now, I always go out there for P.E., and once my thirty minute minimum is up, I sit down, when it's just me... and the wind.

Sometimes I even take off my coat. No, seriously. I'm not even kidding.

The cold never bothered me anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I like MGS and that sounds good for me :D

AW YEAH!!! We got a Metal Gear over hear!!!(See what I did there?)

XD Just kidding.

No, I think this one's my theme:

The only thing different about it is the snow powers. Sometimes I'm so caught up in school, siblings, and stress that I need to go outside for a while. Whenever I'm out there, I find it hard to resist the urge to sing the song. Now, I always go out there for P.E., and once my thirty minute minimum is up, I sit down, when it's just me... and the wind.

Sometimes I even take off my coat. No, seriously. I'm not even kidding.

The cold never bothered me anyway.

I just heard this song. Its really good! ^_^

http://youtu.be/1Sh5J7h0NzM

Because I always in the mood for adventure. Or just the fact that I'm in love with Star Trek and that this theme is bucking amazing

My mother loves StarTrek! So do I and that theme will always be awesome!

Because everyday I'm (Shepard) Shufflin.

Actually this is much more appropriate. I've loved this song since the first time I heard it all those years ago on my GameBoy.

Do the Shepard! *moves side to side stupidly* love the song choice though!!!!!

Because I'm stubborn, and I don't quit.

And because I don't give a **** about what people think about me or what I like.

Self confidence FOR THE WIN!!!! I love stubborness (most of the time.)

Because my ideas usually start out fairly simple, but I sometimes take them and go a bit... well, overboard. They still usually work fairly well, it's just that I sometimes take a nice, compact, simple solution and make it more complex to solve more problems than it really needs to.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

Because my ideas usually start out fairly simple, but I sometimes take them and go a bit... well, overboard. They still usually work fairly well, it's just that I sometimes take a nice, compact, simple solution and make it more complex to solve more problems than it really needs to.

A great mind and imagination goes a long way friend! Try to keep it that way. Its rare breeds like you that make this world a little more interesting and if not that better!

• Brohoof 1

Right now, I'd say:

A strange combination: relaxed, yet driven. Not the most obvious person to figure out and not the most talkative. And, of course, very at home in the background

Hmmm... interesting.  By what I can tell, you are a person who thinks a lot but keeps to herself\himself (sorry). You tend to stay out of situations that don't involve you and if needed, will leave. If you need to do something, you do it to get it over with so you wouldn't have to deal with it later. You stick with your ways and have no plans in changing that. You can be headstrong or bashful. So how was that? :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... interesting.  By what I can tell, you are a person who thinks a lot but keeps to herself\himself (sorry). You tend to stay out of situations that don't involve you and if needed, will leave. If you need to do something, you do it to get it over with so you wouldn't have to deal with it later. You stick with your ways and have no plans in changing that. You can be headstrong or bashful. So how was that? :huh:

Not bad, but I'm actually pretty flexible in my ways (well some of them; others, not so much).

I probably could have gone with a more straightforward theme, but where's the fun in that. Things like this got to be symbolic in a more abstract way, I find.