gaming What is your best moment in gaming?

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

Well mine is as follows

So the game is Sword-craft 2 and a bit into the game, if you choose your partner as a robot, he understands nothing about human emotions and constantly makes fun of them. So at one point, a girl who likes your character is talking to a kid and he gives your character something, so the girl trys to come up with a reward for the kid. Now the robot, suggests a kiss, since he dosent understand why a kiss would be so important. The girl responds with 

"I dont want to share my first kiss with someone who i don't really like"

The little kid is heartbroken and your robot friend, comes up with the best response ever.

Quoting simply because I adore that game! had to play it four times to finish the whole weapon list, really awesome game!

My best moment of gaming... Is kinda hard to pin down, but I remember going through most than half of castlevania 3 without getting damaged once! that was an AMAZING moment for me, Since that game is so ridiculously difficult!

(edited)

If we're talking personal achievements, it would probably be the Division 1 League Titles I've won in Fifa 13/14.

For most awesome moments... let's see.

- The entire inFAMOUS 2 ending. (with good karma)

- Professor Layton swordfighting Anton.

- Phoenix Wright drinking coffee with Godot.

- "YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" - Frank Woods

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-
Signature by Lacerna | You should fill out my Johari Window. All the cool kids are doing it.

I know it isn't that huge but it was to 5 year old me.

The first time I ever 100% a game

The game was Spongebob Squarepants: It came from the Krusty Krab

2212838-box_spspcftkk.png

I still play that game today!

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

When I was racing on Mario Kart Wii online and I managed two dodge two Blue Shells in one race without any mushrooms on rainbow road.

I've done other awesome things but that one sticks out most. :P

• Brohoof 1

AcXXucv.jpg

Credit to Kyoshi for the awesome signature!

All my platinum trophys  and 100% on PS3 and PS VITA

Call of Duty World at War(Platinum)

Killzone 3(Platinum)

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater PS3(Platinum/100%)

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty(Platinum/100%)

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker(Platinum/100%)

Killzone 2(Platinum)

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots(Platinum/100%)

Uncharted Drakes Fortune(Platinum/100%)

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves(Platinum)

Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception(Platinum)

Killzone HD(Platinum/100%)

Battlefield Bad Company 2(Platinum)

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater VITA(Platinum/100%)

PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale VITA(Platinum)

Uncharted Golden Abyss(Platinum)

The Saboteur(Platinum/100%)

Welcome Center(100%)

Battlefield 1943(100%)

some of them was really hard work

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

Becoming a FLUFFER in Fallout 2, or beating Painkiller.

(edited)

I have had some incredibly awesome game moments in multiplayer games where I almost laugh myself off the chair because I dominate the others so hard.

Demoman + critz do I need to say more?

Other than that, most of my best moments in gaming is actually when i'm DONE playing. Oddly and sadly as it sounds.

But this is the most memorable for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgIM9P_7r88

EDIT: One of the only credits I actually watch, and it's soo awesome  :lol:

Edited by Blaze Bronson

ri86jc.jpg

(Drawing by Digiral)

One of my most memorable moments was an intense match of Halo 2 between me and a good friend. I believe the score was around 16-24, and it was 25 to game. I was the guy on the losing end, and when it only takes one more kill to lose, it's easy to lose hope. My friend was certain he had game, but you know what they say: pride goes before a fall. I tried my best to stay alive and be tactful, and managed to get a few kills in until it was around 20-24. I could tell that it made my friend a bit uneasy, but he was still fairly confident. Closing up such a huge gap is no easy feat, and I think it was a mix of skill and luck that lead to me tying up the score to 24-24. I'm sure we both had sweaty palms, and in the end I managed to take game ;)

There was that other time when I got my first level 99 in woodcutting on Runescape. I was pretty happy about that too :P

The moment that really sticks with me is back when Super Smash Bros. came out on the N64, my older brother and I played that game non-stop. We both would play as Mario and duke it out for hours against each other and watch each other try to beat Classic on the harder difficulties. We played that game so much that one day I set a goal to beat the classic with Mario on the hardest difficulty without getting hit once. It was a perilous journey that took much time and frustration but I did manage to do it.

After that, whenever I wanted to play as any other character other than Mario for classic on that cartridge, it would automatically switch you over to Mario lol.

Got a nice Perfection as well as an Unfrigginbelievable in a Halo: 4.  Best part about it, it was on Team Slayer, which that game I was carrying my entire team.

The final boss battle from Persona 3:

The epic music as you battle the Nyx Avatar, and "The arcana is the means by which all is revealed", followed by "I WILL! Burn! My! DREAD!!!"

I SHIP FLUTTERSHY X BULK BICEPS SO HARD

Also, I really like Cloudchaser's mane!

It definitely was a moment when I managed to kill  Noxu guy in Mount and Blade Warband MP. His score was like 40:0, so it felt like a real achievement for me. Catching all three legend birds in pokemon yellow was awesome too. (I didn't use master ball and was only 9 years old) :D There were other cool moments like Alan Wake "Children of the Elder God" concert moment or completing Dragon Age: Origins (My favourite game so far), but the two above were the best!

(edited)

I have a few, 

1. Destroying the Banshie in Halo 2 that ended up killing the entire team, cuz of the scrap mettle splattering them. (Halo 2[Xbox])

2. Beating 420 Laboratory for the first time (CoD:W@W[PC])

3. Beating Halo:Combat Evolved for the first time. (I was like... 4, or 5)

4. No-scopeing a guy on a mongoose halfway across the blood-gulch remake(Halo Reach[360])

5. My first game where I lived the entire time sniping (TF2[360])

:)

Edited by Shadow Scoundrel

post-20910-0-88234700-1402127302.png

I've been a gamer for a long time, so there's a bizzilion of best moments...

Some that stick out would be..

Ocarina of time water temple no cheats, no looking anything up.

Taking out an entire team in payload almost simultaneously as a Spy in TF2.

Throwing knife across the map COD. ((That was crazy, like it'd ever happen in real life xD))

Beating the legate at the ending of FNV on hardest difficulty for NCR ((That was really hard, I had to keep running and jumping around. Got it after like twelfth try))

• Brohoof 1

Don't be a dweeb

~Gilda

Unlocking everything, and getting a perfect run in the hardest cup on the hardest difficulty, in F-Zero GX. That game was really hard so that's why it was memorable. :D

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

I have this friend and he challenged me to a few FIFA matches and he said he would "kick my ass". I beat him twice and we drew once. It was fun. We're still good friends BTW, it's just a game.

Fun Fact: he's got Rarity as his gamerpic, but isn't a brony.

Kill People, Burn Shit, Fuck School.

-Tyler the Creator

Gonna have to put up a new one now, since ive been playing some games, anyways new best moment is in Jak 3

Right after i got halfway through the game and back into haven city, i bought 2 secrets, one turbo charged the Hover board in the desert, the other just called Heat Seaker. I waited for so long to finally get out of Haven to try out The new Jet board and to use a heat seaker as i thought it was a vehicle UPGRADE. I got there and pulled out the Sand Shark to try out what i thought was a heat seaker. I did acrap ton of other side missions and bought all vehicle upgrades but the last one, then i went to the garage to get the dune hopper and about crapped my pants when i realized that all the Vehicle Upgrades, were actully vehicles themselvs. I bout died there and then from joy.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.”

H.P. Lovecraft "The Call of Cthulhu" 

Best moment in gaming, oh gosh, so many. ^^"

I'm going with achievement though, is that okay? Same thing, right? ^^"

Well, my best gaming achievement was a quad-tie between:

Beating Gears of War 3's Campaign on Insane difficulty.

Beating Halo 3's Campaign on Legendary difficulty.

Getting all A Ranks for Sonic on Sonic Adventure 2

or

Getting all S ranks for Sonic in Sonic '06.

All very proud gaming moments of mine. ^^

post-8308-0-57732400-1422393202.png

• 4 weeks later...