Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

211 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

I absolutely love Pinkie pie. She's so fluffy and cute! And she makes me smile - she has one of those genuinely lovable characters which are impossible to dislike (well, once you understand her).

I also really like Big mac, the great and powerful Trixie, and DJ-pon3. They're awesome :D

• Brohoof 2

Applejack because we kind of have a lot in common. I work hard (most of the time) and I hate to tell lies. Only thing I don't like is the Southern Accent that they gave her.

Edited by Jappleack
  • Brohoof 1

G1 Firefly. Like RD, but she actually thinks.

G4 Applejack. Because she's the most developed character in the show.

Background pony: Vinyl, I guess, even though she doesn't do anything.

But for me, Tirek is best pony.

• Brohoof 1

Raritu! post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

post-25189-0-87030600-1410007386.gif

I adore her.

She is a lovely young lady that shares her talents and her beauty with everypony, instead of hoarding them. She is kind and forgiving. Elegant and courteous. Generous and selfless. Intelligent and brave. Creative and inspiring. And gorgeous beyond measure...

She is one of the best rolemodels in the show and in general. And everybody should aspire to be more like her.

She works hard and without any help. She build her shop up from the ground. And even though she greatly desires to be part of the high society, she never lost touch with her hometown.

She, who could have moved to Canterlot or Manehatten long ago, choose to stay in Ponyville for her friends sake. Sacrificing quick advancement in her career for her friends.

She has her flaws, but they are always realistic and relateable, and she makes up for them big time. With her generosity and her sweetness.

This, and many more reasons make her my most beloved pony of all time.

• Brohoof 2

Who's your favourite pony from the show and why? Mine's Twilight Sparkle, because I feel I can connect with her very well. She's the brainiac of her group, and is always trying to find a scientific explanation to everything.

Mine is also Twilight sparkle :wub: 

1:Twilight

2:Rarity

3:Flutter shy

4:Apple jack

5:Pinkie pie

6:Rainbow Dash

their always changing ranks but Twilight has always been number one.

:wub: so this list will be obsolete in a day or two lol

Let's see...

1. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

2. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

3. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

4. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

5. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

6. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

7. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

8. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

9. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

10. Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Derpy, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Mac, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, etc.

:comeatus: :lol:

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity of course, she's awesome, why?

She's not just a girl who likes fashion. She's an independent woman with her own business whose work is her art, she works on what she likes even though where she lives not many people appreciate her work, but she manages it to work and be successful. She doesn't work gor money, she works for passion.

She might be lady-like, but she's not weak, didn't you see how she kicked that manticore in the face in the second episode? She's a badass, but she's more like a thinker than a fighter, and she can use her intelligence to stand up for herself.

She's self centered (which is not the same thing as being selfish) and still very generous and an awesome friend. Rarity recognizes her own strenghts and likes herself, but she doesn't think she's better than anyone, in fact, she likes people to notice that and inspire them to feel the same way about themselves, and thay's why she's generous, that's why love the song Generosity

She's hilarious when she's a drama queen, her voice actrees and singing voice are perfect.

Edited by Fawkes The Phoenix
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite pony is Applejack.

Some may deride her as a background pony, but I think she is a very necessary cog in this friendship machine. She's level headed for the most part and plays Only Sane Mare to a lot of the crazy that goes on. She provides a contrast against the more extreme personality quirks of the mane 6. Sure she's a bit prideful and stubborn from time to time, but I identify with those flaws. 

I honestly believe and many share my opinion that she is the most stable of the six.(Oh, goodness a pun)

• Brohoof 2