Favorite Restaurant?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

Ocean Bay is great. It might be local idk. Great crab cakes :3

Also dig Taco Bell, Popeye's, and Wendy's.

I'm not picky.

My favourite restaurant is The Magpie Cafe in Whitby. It's a bit expensive, but it's the best goddamn seafood you'll ever taste. All fresh, nothing from frozen, and it's quite famous for good reason. The food is just damn good. They've got actual decent beer and cider on the menu, and the Desserts are amazing. Their Hot Seafood Pot is a sheer mouthgasm.

Second favourite is The Cross Keys . Good food and a decent price, and actual British pub food. Not the shitty selection of food and pathetic, downright lethargic selection of ales you Yanks have when you open a 'pub', but decent food (Mostly foreign, which is the sign of an actual British pub. If it doesn't have at least two curries on the menu, it's not a British pub. End of.) and a selection of ales and beers on tap. Including Black Sheep Ale. All glory to the Black Sheep.

I never had one until a few years ago

but I ended up falling in love with Applebee's

I'm a really big Cheeseburger and milkshake fan

They make both very well and it's always consistent

the waiters/waitresses are always pleasant and timely

and the atmosphere is always relaxing

I've probably been to about 4 or 5 different Applebee's and always enjoyed myself  :)

My favorite and most fulling restaurant I've been to is Yauatcha in London, and is the probably one of the best restaurent I've ever been to.

I love to eat at local restaurants. Great service and usually the food is super fresh. :) There's this delicious salad and wrap place not too far from where I live, and I also go to this organic pizza place rather often.

As for chain restaurants, I can't say I eat at them as much. Macaroni Grill is pretty good, maybe I'll go with that one.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I like Golden Corral (can't beat all-you-can-eat steak!). I also like Popeye's (best mashed potatoes on this earth!)

As far as non-chain restaurants, I'd say the Rose & Crown Pub in Epcot. 

• Brohoof 1

This one in particular, some distance away from my house:

boiling-point-storefront.jpg

And then there's Habit Burger, which isn't a very large fast food chain in CA but damn, their burgers and rings are great and it doesn't look like the junk Burger King or McDonalds serves.

the-habit-burger-grill.jpg

(edited)

My favorites in no particular order would have to be Cici's Pizza, Larosas, Subway, Chipotle, and Buffalo Wild Wings.

Edited by cmarston1

Uncle Tony's: A local Italian restaurant near me.

Felicia's: Same as above though they have a few things Uncle Tony's dosen't have and are a tad more expensive.

La Paloma: Local Mexican restaurant.

Time Out Cafe: Good homemade food, especially their fish and chips.

The Flying Pig: They have a little bit of everything but specialize in pork, the menu is insanely expensive though but it is really good.

Give me a classic English Pub any day. You really cannot beat a proper pub meal, be it grilled meats or Sunday roasts.  :D

Mine is The Firehouse in Chicago, Unfortunately, they had a (ironically) had a big fire a few years back and have yet to reopen. I hear it should be reopening soon, though, because my friend works at a crane company and he just put the roof on a few months ago. 

From where I live, my favorite restaurant would be Genki Sushi. There are conveyor belts that circles around the tables and stalls, as well as a cool orderung system that delivers the food with a cool bullet train.

Although it is pricey, especially if a person forgets to watch how much the price is for each plate, I would say it's still worth it regardless.

Antigua Real. A great Mexican restaurant. My family loves their nachos de camaron (nachos w/ ground beef, cheese, shrimp & spicy cream sauce) and I love their horchatas (cinnamon rice milk). Just about everything on the menu is great.