Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is Cheese Sandwich so popular?

Rarity Paige Belle

1. because his name is cheese sammwich 

2. Weird Al

3. His character is really loveable

4. Alot of the male ponies that been kinda mean or rude... with exception of big mac, dr. whooves. shinning armour and some of the background ponies ( just my views)

5. His pony..the look of is ardoable.

6. Male verison of pinkipie ( who is my fav mane 6)

:) Just my thoughts.. Thats all.

• Brohoof 3

Well... like the show itself Cheese Sandwich made this debut appearance in a very well written episode. He was happy, lovable and very nice. He brought Pinkie Pie to anger, which is very hard. But she realized something and Cheese Sandwich learned a lesson too, which is no small accomplishment.

Well I don't think he's ultra popular, but yeah, he's voiced by Weird Al and is the male variant of Pinkie Pie. That was enough to make him popular. I think my friends up there gave you all possible answers :lol:

I didn't even know who Weird Al was until everyone started getting excited over him voicing a MLP character. Did I have to have grown up in America to know him?

However, I still loved Cheese Sandwich. Two crazy, reality-bending ponies was definitely the order of the day, while everything else about him was also plain loveable, including his kindness, and even his design.

• Brohoof 1

Yes Cheese Sandwhich is popular because he is a pony Weird Al and a very good compliment to Pinkie Pie as well. Weird Al is well known for being fairly eccentric and for making quite a few song parodies, very good ones at that and a few good original songs. Maybe listening to a couple of Weird Al's songs will help you understand a bit better why Cheese Sandwhich is so popular.

http://youtu.be/B34tYRdoEKY

http://youtu.be/FZSBrM2SybY

• Brohoof 2

• It's Weird Al Yankovic. If you are familiar with his work, then this statement should be reason enough

He goes well with Pinkie Pie

He's a genuinely good character

He's a fun character

He has good songs

• Brohoof 2

• Weird Al
  • Weird Al
  • Weird Al
  • Weird Al
  • Weird Al
  • Same personality type as Pinkie which as we've seen with Pinkie herself is an insanely popular character personality type that fans enjoy
  • For R63 pony fans like me, he is essentially Bubble Berry, Pinkie's male form, in show, just with a different color scheme
  • Did I mention he's Weird Al?

I'd be seriously confused if he wasn't popular.

• Brohoof 1

The most likely answer would probably be because of his voice actor, Weird Al.

I know that dude was a hit on YouTube.

Also, Cheese Sandwich seemed to be a very fun pony!

Like the male version of Pinkie, but not pink! ^^