Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Do you people have a crush on a famous actors?

RainbowDashiscool

I don't really have any celebrity crushes... although if I did have to chose someone it would probably be Matt Damon, and only because I liked his character in the Bourne movies (and he's not selfish and annoying like most other actors). 

Do VAs count? If so...

Tara Strong, so I can be King of the Bronies B)

That, and she's Taralicious ^_^

Edited by Assertive Fluttershy

I think Aaron Paul is gorgeous. :wub:

http://us.cdn001.fansshare.com/photos/aaronpaul/breaking-bad-aaron-paul-breaking-bad-690747812.jpg

Breaking Bad has clearly effected every aspect of my life. :lol:

I do have more crushes but he's my main one. I honestly don't find most male celebrities that attractive for some reason. I think I have a type or something.

Edited by Swoony

I have always had many celebrity crushes.  My list of favorites has changed a lot over the years.  I add new people, take people off the list, or change the order of most to least favorite.  Right now two women come to mind as my biggest crushes on famous actors:

Felicia Day

300px-FeliciaDay.jpg

and 

Emma Watson

emma-watson-noah-trailer.jpg

Chirs Evans definitely. XD And then Sebastian Stan. 

Pftt- and then maybe Christian Bale...

GOD I'm horrible they're all superhero actors-pffftttt 

It's ok too have superhero actors and i had a crush once on lois and clark and clark is superman but i have a crush on clark kent when i was 13 to 14 year's old...I haddent watched the show ever since but i think lois and clark are a perfect couple.I started watching lois and clark when it came on once on hub network and then i look at clark kent and feel like i still kinda have a crush on him :P.

I have always had many celebrity crushes.  My list of favorites has changed a lot over the years.  I add new people, take people off the list, or change the order of most to least favorite.  Right now two women come to mind as my biggest crushes on famous actors:

Felicia Day

img-2461866-1-300px-FeliciaDay.jpg

and 

Emma Watson

img-2461866-2-emma-watson-noah-trailer.j

Oh wow you have a crush on Felicia day?.I have seen her youtube videos and to say this my real first name is Felicia but i am not Felicia Day I'm just a 16 year old girl with brown eyes and brunnete hair its dark when not enough light is shinning in my hair too show the brown...and Felicia Day is older then me :P.

I love video games...

Do VAs count? If so...

Tara Strong, so I can be King of the Bronies B)

That, and she's Taralicious ^_^

Sure VA's can count.

If anyone has crushes on anything they can post here even you can post that you have a crush on a mlpfim character.

I have seen her youtube videos and to say this my real first name is Felicia...

It is a good name.  A cool thing about Felicia Day and her YouTube videos is that you get to see her real personality, rather than only seeing characters that she plays.  Having a crush on someone like that seems more legitimate somehow.

It is a good name.  A cool thing about Felicia Day and her YouTube videos is that you get to see her real personality, rather than only seeing characters that she plays.  Having a crush on someone like that seems more legitimate somehow.

I know mine means happiness in latain American.Yeah that is nice and i wish i can sing on youtube...

• Brohoof 1

I do like a lot of famous actors like Benedict Cumberbatch and Jesse McCartney but I have to say I have crushes on popular youtubers more because they seem more down to earth like KickthePJ, Danisnotonfire, Danny from Game Grumps, Shadyvox and many more XD

I don't really get why people "fall in love" with actors... Especially when they fall specifically with the character the actor is portraying. Just don't get it.

We'll people fall in love with them if there apperance's or personality is this way:Handsome,Cool,Cute,Pretty,Beautiful,happy,really nice.Also people fall in love with an actor who potray's  a character is because they like how the character act's.

@All,I don't know why you people get actresses mixed up as actor's and actor's a men who act and actresses are woman who act's and this topic i posted was made for people's crush on a actor that is a guy who act's not a woman who act's.

Miley Cyrus. Yeah, she's annoying and bizarre and a massive attention whore, but I bet she is absolutely wild in bed and I would be willing to test that theory.

In all seriousness, I've long had a soft spot for Stana Katic.

Miley Cyrus. Yeah, she's annoying and bizarre and a massive attention whore, but I bet she is absolutely wild in bed and I would be willing to test that theory.

In all seriousness, I've long had a soft spot for Stana Katic.

I use to be miley cyrus's fan when i was a kid and when she was a teen.

My first crush that I remember was that I fell in love with Jennifer Garner via Alias and have loved her since! (Even though she's 17 years older than me)

More my age:

I LOVE Emma Watson! And I have come to really love Jennifer Lawrence. I like Hayden Panettiere (but I haven't seen her for a couple years, last I saw her she was doing "Punk'd"...

I've also come to love Emma Stone (Easy A & The Amazing Spider-Man).

And though I haven't seen her in anything else more recent than Easy A, I have always had a massive crush on Alyson Michalka (Phil of the Future & Easy A).

So yeah...I've got a couple!

My first crush that I remember was that I fell in love with Jennifer Garner via Alias and have loved her since! (Even though she's 17 years older than me)

Wow i just got a dvd of 13 going on 30 is with jennifeer garner as jenna rink older.

• Brohoof 1