Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Fluttershy Died?

StabbedByANarwhal

I can be a bit of a sap sometimes. I don't think I'd cry, but I'd be upset for a while.

Why shouldn't they cry? The fictional nature of the characters doesn't matter. When people get emotionally invested in a show and it's characters, they care when sometime bad happens to them. Sometimes, that translates into tears because that's how some people express their emotions.

I should have been more specific. 

It annoys me when people get too invested or attached to characters. 

I would probably cry in the corner for a few hours and then take to the internet with fiery passion and write an angry email(s). 

and I'd probably never get over it.

I'm like that with fictional characters.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't care if she passed away. Without FlutterShy, the show wouldn't change much. I'm sure that there is another pony is just as, if not, as kind as her.

Really now, please tell me how the show writes and staff somehow mistakenly gave Fluttershy the Element of >Kindness< when apparently according to you(in your opinion) theirs basically another pony more worthy of the element than Fluttershy herself, because the EoH barer's are the best representation of their respective element last time i checked. :maud:

With that said, are you saying the show staff are incapable of writing their own show and having the best pony to represent the element(s) in question? :maud:

Or is your statement just based on the fact you honestly just might not like Fluttershy and are making a less than serious statement. I'd say its the latter, because if Fluttershy passed away i highly doubt the show somehow "wouldn't change much" as you so nonchalantly proclaim.  :maud:

• Brohoof 2

Really now, please tell me how the show writes and staff somehow mistakenly gave Fluttershy the Element of >Kindness< when apparently according to you(in your opinion) theirs basically another pony more worthy of the element than Fluttershy herself, because the EoH barer's are the best representation of their respective element last time i checked. :maud:

With that said, are you saying the show staff are incapable of writing their own show and having the best pony to represent the element(s) in question? :maud:

Or is your statement just based on the fact you honestly just might not like Fluttershy and are making a less than serious statement. I'd say its the latter, because if Fluttershy passed away i highly doubt the show somehow "wouldn't change much" as you so nonchalantly proclaim.  :maud:

It goes more along the lines of me disliking FlutterShy. I never thought that she was interesting or added anything crucial to the story. So, my point is, I wouldn't care if she died. I would be 100% not effected by it.

I know this sounds crazy remember they did kill off the first villain blow up his body into a million fragments and would about that mysterious ending where fluttershy grows a tooth at the end ! Now this how I think her death should be you can never trust Trixie so she knows fluttershy has a love to take care of all animals so let's say Trixie summons a spell to bring a some what Godzilla like creature not the real one just maybe it would be Scylla fish lizard half shark animal that fluttershy tries to take care of but then Trixie laughs after her evil creation kills the shy pony with the creature melting her remains with radioactive black magic! AHHH yes surprise Flutter Bat is reborned and kills Trixie off for killing off the real Fluttershy but who knows anything can happen but don't worry the reason I write like this is several years ago I wrote my first horror novel someday or this year may get published wait and see !

• Brohoof 1

It goes more along the lines of me disliking FlutterShy. I never thought that she was interesting or added anything crucial to the story. So, my point is, I wouldn't care if she died. I would be 100% not effected by it.

Atleast you are honest about your personal opinion swaying your answer to this topic -- which theirs nothing wrong with as you are free to dislike whoever you wish,however..  :maud:

Without FlutterShy, the show wouldn't change much. I'm sure that there is another pony is just as, if not, as kind as her.

This is what i took issue with, as Fluttershy is the best representation of the Element of Kindness and if she WAS to pass away, i doubt the show just "wouldn't change much" as the EoH would then be out of balance due to a lack of a element, the show would change drastically quite frankly. Not to mention if their was somehow a better pony to represent the Element of Kindness(which is not the case), im pretty darn sure the writers would have written that character instead of Fluttershy.  :maud:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

Atleast you are honest about your personal opinion swaying your answer to this topic -- which theirs nothing wrong with as you are free to dislike whoever you wish,however..

This is what i took issue with, as Fluttershy is the best representation of the Element of Kindness and if she WAS to pass away, i doubt the show just "wouldn't change much" as the EoH would then be out of balance due to a lack of a element, the show would change drastically quite frankly. Not to mention if their was somehow a better pony to represent the Element of Kindness(which is not the case), im pretty darn sure the writers would have written that character instead of Fluttershy.  :maud:

What I mean by that is, if FlutterShy died, another element of Harmony could come along and take her place. Maybe the element of persistance, caring, or courage.

What I mean by that is, if FlutterShy died, another element of Harmony could come along and take her place. Maybe the element of persistance, caring, or courage.

So now your suggesting replacing not the barer of the Element of Kindness, but the actually element name itself to something else? And you somehow think the show "wouldn't change much"?  :maud:

Also, how do we know another barer could so easily replace the now ownerless element? Do you honestly believe that any of this wouldn't drastically change the show? Or has your opinion on that changed now?  :maud:

• Brohoof 2

So now your suggesting replacing not the barer of the Element of Kindness, but the actually element name itself to something else? And you somehow think the show "wouldn't change much"?  :maud:

Also, how do we know another barer could so easily replace the now ownerless element? Do you honestly believe that any of this wouldn't drastically change the show? Or has your opinion on that changed now?  :maud:

If FlutterShy was killed off, I would think that she would be replaced by another different pony who held a different element (to fill in the gap. So, they could open chests and stuff). 

Only after adding this new element and character would change the show as a whole.

If FlutterShy was killed off, I would think that she would be replaced by another different pony who held a different element (to fill in the gap. So, they could open chests and stuff). 

Only after adding this new element and character would change the show as a whole.

The show would change just on them stupidly killing off Fluttershy alone, and then her element to boot as you apparently personally would have it.  :maud:

Bout time they get to whatever mess you've come up with the show would have already drastically change on Fluttershy's death alone, far more than 'Twilicorn' ever could have hoped to achieve.  :maud:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

The show would change just on them stupidly killing off Fluttershy alone, and then her element to boot as you apparently personally would have it.  :maud:

Bout time they get to whatever mess you've come up with the show would have already drastically change on Fluttershy's death alone, far more than 'Twilicorn' ever could have hoped to achieve.  :maud:

I wouldn't change anything for me personally.

I wouldn't change anything for me personally.

Well its unfortunate your not the entire audience of FiM, as im sure the show would change if the scenario this topic presented somehow happened. Now if you meant for you personally than your wording was the issue in this instance.  :maud:

• Brohoof 2

This thread is a joke, why is everyone getting so worked up?.

you're just not a fan of kindness ;) you wouldnt understand, but fluttershy kinda equals to all things kind for some people. Like a symbol of kindness. She's become more than a character for some. (Me ^_^ )

This thread is a joke, why is everyone getting so worked up?.

you're just not a fan of kindness ;) you wouldnt understand, but fluttershy kinda equals to all things kind for some people. Like a symbol of kindness. She's become more than a character for some. (Me ^_^ )

Sweetheart, you shouldn't assume that someone isn't kind, or let alone not a "fan of kindness" for not liking a fictional technicolor talking pony.

I'm not a "fan" of kindness? Hmm...

You're quoting someone who donates monthly to the ASPCA, holds groups to help teenagers who have been sexually assualted, offer to draw pictures for free (even though I could easily make money from comissions), because it makes me happy to know that I made someone's day.

Also... I care for my fiance', family, and friends & a "go-to" helper on Project Harmony.

Yes. I am so unkind. Kindness makes me SICK! :eww: 

• Brohoof 1

Sweetheart, you shouldn't assume that someone isn't kind, or let alone not a "fan of kindness" for not liking a fictional technicolor talking pony.

I'm not a "fan" of kindness? Hmm...

You're quoting someone who donates monthly to the ASPCA, holds groups to help teenagers who have been sexually assualted, offer to draw pictures for free (even though I could easily make money from comissions), because it makes me happy to know that I made someone's day.

Also... I care for my fiance', family, and friends & a "go-to" helper on Project Harmony.

Yes. I am so unkind. Kindness makes me SICK! :eww:

my bad :)

you do know i wasn't being serious right? About you...

and thats admirable, ypu have all my brohoofs for those things.

and i aslo wanted to imply that you dont see fluttershy as the symbol of kindness. It just came out wrong.

Edited by hamza

my bad :)

you do know i wasn't being serious right? About you...

and thats admirable, ypu have all my brohoofs for those things.

Sarcasm is difficult to decipher through the text.

Sarcasm is difficult to decipher through the text.

i know... but if you knew me more, you'd know that i wouldnt be sarcastic about something like this. For now, I'll have to ask for the benefit of doubt.
  • Brohoof 1

Discord would run into the underworld, smack Death in the face, turn his scythe´s blade into a banana, and change the colour of every piece of clothing he has (black) into pink. Then he would take Fluttershy out of there and put her back into her body. The End.

Edited by ~ Dr. Ocsid ~