Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about gardening, just want to finally plant stuff even though my landlord hasn't gotten around to filling the raised garden beds yet.  I also think someone has taken some of the dirt meant for the plots because some of it looks like it was shoveled out even though the plots have nothing in them...

Thinking about how much I’m in a mood for drawing rn but sadly and of course always busy to get to it! :okiedokieloki:

I only get this feeling every once of two months :please:

Been thinking a lot lately about why I exist, in any capacity. I exist, but does that matter? I try, but does it affect anything? I talk, but do I just falter? Am I a positive or negative influence? Should I still be be around? All of those questions, I can only give one answer: I don't know. I simply don't know. I wish I did. This has been a year for testing my resolve and needless to say, I'm not doing so great.

(edited)

All this extremism lately from "both sides" of the political spectrum has gotten WAY out of hand. I'm frankly starting to feel like I'm one of the few remaining sane people left here and on the internet as a whole.

No wonder people are leaving here. I'd leave too if I had anywhere else to go. I'm sick and tired of all the extreme liberal stuff as in the crowd that thinks everything is racist and we should abolish the police, but more especially the extreme far right stuff like people openly expressing racism, homophobia, and expressing adoration for violent traitors and advocating for a f***ing police state. People have totally lost their minds, and I don't particularly want any part of it. But alas, I can't seem to find a community as good as this one once was. Or really one that's as not great, but decent enough as it still is.

Not going to express my PERSONAL views on this topic, to keep from derailing this thread (by being rational, go figure), but also because I've already expressed them before and really do not feel like repeating myself.

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ
  • Brohoof 1

People are leaving this forum, and I am trying to think why? Problem is, it is too hot for me to think so the conclusion becomes, they are leaving because it is hot! :scoots:

This place used to be better... 😭

Spoiler

No, I am on my cellphone. This place is perfectly fine in a PC browser :wacko:

sign just when I open my sketch book to drew mom asks me to cook :scoots:

Maybe I should take some time out of the day to try drawing more outfit ideas?  My sketches aren't the best but it's better than nothing I suppose?