Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I want to build a house, even though my bank account is like, "LOL, you're going to build a house??????  Out of what?  Popsicle sticks????  Can't even afford to go to the dollar store there, luv..." but here I am, looking at floor plans...

I really hope I can get a job soon, I've been applying to places since last year and I haven't heard anything back from anyone.  So I just end up re-applying when places nearby have work open.  I just want to find work soon, I'm sick of barely surviving off of what I get from disability.  I hate having to choose whether to get something I need or being able to afford groceries or bills for the rest of the month.(sorry, this kinda turned into a bit of a rant, I'm sorry)

Also, really want to build a new computer.  I had fun building my old one and would be nice to build something a bit more updated...  Doesn't help things seeing Henry Cavill build a cute looking pc, just makes me want to build another one... :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/4/2020 at 8:20 PM, Pastel Heart said:

There's nothing more American than blowing stuff up!

Late reply, but yep. :unamused:

Bonus points if its innocent civilians in the Middle East because clearly anybody from there is a terrorist. Unless they're Saudi or Israeli then we're good. :dry:

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 1

I'm considering cancelling my gym membership until a vaccine is made for COVID-19 or some other form of proper treatment.  My gym is opening up again in a few days and I think it's too early to reopen, I don't want to potentially get sick from it.  I want to go back to the gym but I don't think getting gains is worth getting sick over.

• Brohoof 1

Thinking of how 4 hours of nightmares last night didn't go away after I woke up. The comet is real. It might have been the end of us in my dreams, but it is still real :sunny:

Thinking about when my order of MS Office 95 Professional will arrive from the US? Probably after Christmas, or when Corona is cured :huh:

(edited)

I'm thinking of drawing. I have to practice and actually draw to get better. But also I want to read my favorite book of all time.... I could do both and draw while listening to the audiobook but idk... Actually reading the book could be better for my attention skills to improve. But there's so little time in a day and I have to work tomorrow, I have to optimize as much as possible... Mmmm.... Hmmmmm! :worry:.... ok I will draw and listen to the audiobook and maybe I'll read it another day.

Edit: oh dang it! I forgot I have to eat so I can't draw or read it listen right now. I gotta eat fast, can't loose time. 

Edited by Ittoni

I think I should download more mods for Fallout 4 but I don't know which ones and why I think that in the first place when everything's fine? :sunny:

(edited)

I have never had the displeasure of dealing with any more toxic person from my last Paladins match in my life and that's counting all the toxicity I've seen in League of Legends, Call of Duty, and DotA.

Edited by Dusknoir

Thinking how cold and dark this summer currently are, while walking at 2 AM in the morning. It is nice, however it is still July. I expect this weather at the end of August normally.

Otherwise only happy thoughts about computer programming things, which forced me to be inside all day, forced me to walk in the night :lostit: