Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character love scale!

Cutelestia

LOVE LEVEL  

124 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you love your favorite pony?

• Level 1. I just like him/her, but no more than any other character.
    • Level 2. My favorite MLP:FIM character.
    • Level 3. My favorite cartoon character.
    • Level 4. I want to be his/her friend.
    • Level 5. I want to confess my love for him/her.
    • Level 6. I want to have an ''adult''(You know what it means) relationship.
    • Level 7. I want to become this character.

You're not .. going to wear her face as a mask .. are you?

Levels 1-6 are like a scale of love (affectionate love?) for a character, but 7 is more like admiration for her traits. So .. I guess 7 is closest, but only insofar as I think it's something different from affectionate love. It's more like I'd aspire to be like her more.

• Brohoof 1

From level 5 this gets creepy. :lol:

Only level 2, Derpy is my favorite character of the show, but that's all. In fact, I like her just a bit more than the other characters of the show.

By the way, the level 4 is less strong than the level 2.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

You're not .. going to wear her face as a mask .. are you?

Levels 1-6 are like a scale of love (affectionate love?) for a character, but 7 is more like admiration for her traits. So .. I guess 7 is closest, but only insofar as I think it's something different from affectionate love. It's more like I'd aspire to be like her more.

Not as a mask, but I would love to have a lucid dream about being her and learning magic.

• Brohoof 1

6, I have had crushes on fictional characters before and AJ is not the only one in this show I do have a crush on but she is the one I have the strongest and most enduring one on of any fictional character I ever crushed on. Given the chance I would marry her and have human/pony hybrid babies with her, the bad news is I probably won't be able to do that but there are women out there in real life that do have some similar traits to Applejack and the other ponies. What is interesting though is this girl I have a crush on in real life though she has a lot of AJ traits is more like a Pinkie Pie, except not as hyper.

• Brohoof 1

Not as a mask, but I would love to have a lucid dream about being her and learning magic.

I had one where I was a pony .. but it wasn't about anything specific. I stopped inducing them some time ago.

After waking up started to get too weird.

But the dreams are good.

• Brohoof 1

Interesting topic.

Pinkie Pie is level 5. I love her more than anything in the world, but Level 6 and Level 7 are just strange, honestly. 6 would be iffy because we're two different species. I'd totally pick 6 if she were human, but otherwise I'm backing away from that. And Level 7 takes the interest out of it - I want to meet Pinkie Pie and hang out with her and be blown over by her charm. If I inhabit her body, how could I meet her? :)

• Brohoof 1

Big Macintosh is a total qt3.14, but I don't want to commence the rumpus humpus with him.

My love level is a solid 2.

Edited by Teller
  • Brohoof 1

Level 5 :D

I want to have a loving relationship with her, not just be her :D

(In all reality, I'd choose 5.5 :D I want to have a loving relationship with her, and I would marry her if I could, but the term "adult" relationship implies sex, sex, sex, when I want there to be SO much more than that.)

• Brohoof 5

Interesting topic.

Pinkie Pie is level 5. I love her more than anything in the world, but Level 6 and Level 7 are just strange, honestly. 6 would be iffy because we're two different species. I'd totally pick 6 if she were human, but otherwise I'm backing away from that. And Level 7 takes the interest out of it - I want to meet Pinkie Pie and hang out with her and be blown over by her charm. If I inhabit her body, how could I meet her? :)

Well, level 7 is for those who feel close to the personality of their favorite character. I would love to be with Twilight, that is, level 6, but it is my biggest desire to become her.

Though if you would become her, you would also have her personality! You could bring happiness to your friends.

As for me, I would love to learn everything Twilight knows.

• Brohoof 1

Level 7. Honda Civic is best pony, Honda Civic master race.

Feel the racecar, be the racecar.

...level 2 - Sunset Shimmer.

Level 5.5/6

I'm very passionate and obsessed about Fluttershy, I've loved her ever since I first seen her in 2010. I guess you could say it was love at first sight. SHe's been my waifu for 3 years now. I just love her so much. :squee::blush:

Though, I'd love to be in a relationship with her as well. Perhaps marry her as well. I'll love Fluttershy till the bitter end.

But I wouldn't want to become her. I'd much prefer the satisfaction of hugging, kissing and snuggling her. :blush:

But, hugging and snuggling my Fluttershy plushies is as close as I'll ever get to being with her.  :(   Because in the end, she's still a fictional character.

• Brohoof 1

Level 5.5/6

I'm very passionate and obsessed about Fluttershy, I've loved her ever since I first seen her in 2010. I guess you could say it was love at first sight. SHe's been my waifu for 3 years now. I just love her so much. :squee::blush:

Though, I'd love to be in a relationship with her as well. Perhaps marry her as well. I'll love Fluttershy till the bitter end.

But I wouldn't want to become her. I'd much prefer the satisfaction of hugging, kissing and snuggling her. :blush:

But, hugging and snuggling my Fluttershy plushies is as close as I'll ever get to being with her.  :(   Because in the end, she's still a fictional character.

Oh, there are some ways to be with her. One is Lucid Dreaming. Second, plushie with AI like Siri but better, complete with a roboskeleton. I see this as a reality in 10 years or sooner. Third, in about 25 years you will be able to enter the matrix by using the brain-computer interface, which will allow you to meet Fluttershy. She is only fictional now...

• Brohoof 1