Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character love scale!

Cutelestia

LOVE LEVEL  

124 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you love your favorite pony?

• Level 1. I just like him/her, but no more than any other character.
    • Level 2. My favorite MLP:FIM character.
    • Level 3. My favorite cartoon character.
    • Level 4. I want to be his/her friend.
    • Level 5. I want to confess my love for him/her.
    • Level 6. I want to have an ''adult''(You know what it means) relationship.
    • Level 7. I want to become this character.

A 5 for Applejack.

Man, I just love her so much. She's the most relatable character to me. Plus, I am feeling pretty lonely right now.

I would've went for a 6 if only I were also a pony. Bestiality bad.

• Brohoof 2

I have only one reaction for Level 7 +

~Be one with the force Anakin......~

As for me, I'm inbetween 4 and 5, 5 would depend if I was a pony :P But I don't really have a "waifu"

Edited by TheChosenPony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

"Vegta, what does the scouter say about his love for Fleur?"

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was rather disappointed in your lack of "le epic maymay" in your voters poll.

CELESTIA DAMMIT, YOU STOLE MY IDEA! as soon as I read the title of the thread I thought of posting that meme. But you did it first so now I can't lol

I chose level 4, but I'd also be willing to pick 3 and 2 as well. I'd love to meet dashie and be her best friend :wub:

A 5 for Applejack.

Man, I just love her so much. She's the most relatable character to me. Plus, I am feeling pretty lonely right now.

Bestiality? Not exactly. 

Bestiality implies sex with an animal, and these ponies barely, if at all, qualify as "animals", and are very much capable of giving consent, not to mention that they're infinitely preferable to human beings. That's just my unpopular opinion, though.

• Brohoof 1

A 5 for Applejack.

honestly, i don't see it as beastiality, considering they are sapient creatures and can give consent.

would you consider bedding an asari (the blue alien chicks from mass effect) to be beastiality?

• Brohoof 1

Respectfully, I don't think your poll choices are evenly leveled. Some being stronger than others. As for me, I picked 7 just because it was the highest. I would marry Twilight Sparkle and all that (human Twily, please!). It would be cool to be Twilight Sparkle, but I'd rather just marry her adorkable human form. ^^

To add onto this: Whatever Ghostie said plus 1.

• Brohoof 2

I love rainbow dash, but I don't want to have a 'adult' relationship with her.

There should be another level in the poll of complete love, just not 'adult stuff' ;)

no. 6 doesn't have to mean just that, i read it as having a complete romantic relationship with them, with "that" as a part of it. that's what i see in that choice.

(of course, it could also mean having a more "casual" thing, if that is desired) ;)

Edited by looking glass

Level 2-Level 3ish, I mean, sure, I write essays and such, but that's just a general quirk of mine when I get excited about media. Really, I was shocked at how FEW people voted around this area. Y'all are a crazy bunch, I tells ya.  ;)

Applejack_explaining.gif

• Brohoof 2

Well I would rather become Pinkie/Luna's (I cant decide between them) friend than anything else. It would be cool to hang out with them and have fun together. (not in the bad way :eww: ) It would also be interesting to talk with them just to see how they really are then how the show presents them to be :D

Somewhere around 4-5.

I do have a (not so) secret crush on Fluttershy, but I wouldn't want to do anything that could harm her (you know what I mean pfft)

I would hope Fluttershy to be like a REALLY REALLY good friend that I can share feelings and enjoy friendship with, but not to that extent, ha ha.

Level 3 for Rarity. :P

There's this one character I like who is around Level 4 to Level 5, but he isn't from FiM or a cartoon. :c

Edited by Sawk
  • Brohoof 1

no. 6 doesn't have to mean just that, i read it as having a complete romantic relationship with them, with "that" as a part of it. that's what i see in that choice.

(of course, it could also mean having a more "casual" thing, if that is desired) ;)

No, I meant that there should be a full romantic thing that doesn't involve 'adult' stuff :P

I love her, but I don't want to do 'that' with her :eww: