Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarijack Fan Club

Noire Panzer

Hahahaha. So I google image search Rarijack right? And I'm scrolling through trying to find something cute to post here and of all the images I pick, which one do I go to steal? It's one from freaking @@Noire Panzer's profile!~

Stealing pictures from my profile eh?.. Wouldn't want people going to my profile and seeing a lot of Rarijack or get more profile traffic nooo....*puts up more pictures*

I love Rarijack! I'll be back later with the rest of my Rarijack picture collection.... can a single post fit 300 photos?

img-2566961-1-make_up_by_foudubulbe-d7fpimg-2566961-2-comic__this_ship_sails_its

Okay time to test how many pictures can I jam into one one single post

are_you_serious__by_chi_hayu-d6qjyiq.pngcommission___after_a_long_day_at_the_farshameless_edit__rarijack_lok_cosplay_by__s04e13__rare_apple_by_vavacung-d75vqic.powerful_duo_by_alasou-d7fz0g7.pngi_told_you_you_work_too_hard_by_siansaarsame_old_by_siansaar-d49gi8b.jpgblogpost5_zpsa88920fb.jpg

Okay so I have spent the last 10 minutes trying to find the max amount of images and I think this is it. OOOOOH, now I understand the error it kept giving me. It said too many image merge, that meant  the 10 is the limit and I had 2 in my previous post that this one would merge with it so I had to reduce it to 8.

Edited by Biznis Kitty
  • Brohoof 3

Rarijack:   Possibly the best thing about Trade Ya?

I would say it was. It was cool they added that kids OC and all but we all now Rarijack was the best part  ;)  Even though Rarity and Applejack were a bit out of character I would say it wasn't awful.

I love Rarijack! I'll be back later with the rest of my Rarijack picture collection.... can a single post fit 300 photos?

A Rarijack PMV.. why have I have yet to hear about this?.. Also I am sure we can fit 300 photos in this entire thread if anything  :D

• Brohoof 1

Good now I can post more pictures because the merge won't happen!

rarijack_by_aruurara-d6irwu9.pngmagnet___mlp__ajxr_by_shinta_girl-d585b5southern_rarity_and_applejack_by_tristiktrue_love_by_overmare-d6r6kwk.pnglooking_for_ideas_by_alasou-d7amb1b.pnglike_our_dresses__by_danielsplatter-d7dryou_are_so_lovely_______applejack_by_aru

Oh and a bit of a warning on these next ones they're a bit... saucy... but technically nothing the mods can gripe about.

sweet_cider_squeezing_by_colorqueen1-d5xcommission__rarijack_by_bakki-d6m10yg.pnfarmer_rarity_by_aruurara-d78apu9.png

• Brohoof 3

Oh and a bit of a warning on these next ones they're a bit... saucy... but technically nothing the mods can gripe about.

Saucy is fine. Just try not to go borderline NSFW. Then we might get in trouble here but I'm sure you knew that  :P .

post-25449-0-96471400-1398527511.gif

post-25449-0-63538700-1398527528_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

img-2567345-1-rarijack_by_aruurara-d6irwimg-2567345-2-magnet___mlp__ajxr_by_shinimg-2567345-3-southern_rarity_and_applejimg-2567345-4-true_love_by_overmare-d6r6img-2567345-5-looking_for_ideas_by_alasoimg-2567345-6-like_our_dresses__by_danieimg-2567345-7-you_are_so_lovely_______ap

img-2567345-8-sweet_cider_squeezing_by_cimg-2567345-9-commission__rarijack_by_baimg-2567345-10-farmer_rarity_by_aruurara

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the Citadel.
  • Brohoof 2

oyus.

But, as much as I hate ships, I actually don't mind Rarijack too much. Although, I prefer to see it as a bromance than a lesbian ship.

Every time someone says Bromance I start singing this song:

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the Citadel.

This post made me so very happy. Mostly because of shepard

1707415-best_commander_shepard.jpg

post-20905-0-23526600-1398864704_thumb.png

You know, I love fact that Rarity always tries to show more feminine side of AJ :D 

I find it interesting and it was one of the reasons, why I started to like this ship so much!

post-20905-0-39641100-1398864847_thumb.png

post-20905-0-41601200-1398864849_thumb.png

post-20905-0-94149400-1398864851_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

There was so much Rarijack action in the Swap Meet episode that this shipping is practically cannon at this point.

In the episode Trade Ya! it was nice to see Rarijack was there but the bickering they had about who the better friend was silly but cute  :derp:  They totally should have kissed... :muffins: 

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 1

In the episode Trade Ya! it was nice to see Rarijack was there but the bickering they had about who the better friend was silly but cute  :derp:  They totally should have kissed... :muffins: 

Speaking of Trade Ya:

rarwe_by_sunnyq-d7fpk31.png

Looks worksafe to me.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Speaking of Trade Ya:

img-2591522-1-rarwe_by_sunnyq-d7fpk31.pn

Looks worksafe to me.

Really? Looks like "The Chubby Mermaid" to me...

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 1