Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather meet a MLP Unicorn, or a traditional unicorn?

Rarity Paige Belle

Well a proper Unicorn has a much higher chance of killing you, and an MLP Unicorn would be much more fantastical, and probably confirm multiverse theory in all its wonderful and horrifying consequences.

Don't unicorns impale impure people, if they somehow manage to see them? My heads pretty messed up, and I kind of like living. I also have a bit of a fear of real horses, which traditional unicorns look a lot like.

Mlp unicorns are a lot more pleasant to look at, not nearly as creepy. Plus, they won't immediately gore me just for having "Impure" thoughts.

Don't unicorns impale impure people, if they somehow manage to see them? My heads pretty messed up, and I kind of like living. I also have a bit of a fear of real horses, which traditional unicorns look a lot like.

Mlp unicorns are a lot more pleasant to look at, not nearly as creepy. Plus, they won't immediately gore me just for having "Impure" thoughts.

No, they'll just scold and spank you instead.

MLP unicorn, definitely!

i mean, a normal unicorn can't talk, right? so meeting one would be kinda cool, tough not nearly as interesting.

It depends. I'm going by a famous book called the last unicorn, in which most of the legends are stuck to, and the unicorn talks.

• Brohoof 2

Doesn't that in a sense make traditional unicorns kinda "evil"? After all, the definition of "impure" can vary from being to being. Could it really be fair judgement if a unicorn stabbed me just because it didn't like that i pulled harmless pranks?

Yeah, i'd rather meet a lavender colored unicorn who'd chase me away if i pulled any pranks.

Being that the mythos behind unicorns is pretty brutal I'd say mlp, unless I was a gladiator and then the judge of the mystic real would be an excellent challenge I I will make it's horn my trophy. I would hug a mlp one. 8

The word "Unicorn" in my mind only equals one thing...

RARITY BELLE!

At this point I can not even think or picture a "real" unicorn..there is only Queen Rarity, only Lady Ra-ra..HAIL! HAIL! HAIL!

• Brohoof 1

A real unicorn, and this is why

- Despite popular beliefs, they don't go around goring impure people. Maybe if one somehow cornered it with the intent of killing or harming, then they might gore them in self defense. But unicorns are much more known to simply run away if given the chance.

- Unicorns can talk, they're extremely empathetic, and can communicate with animals, other unicorns, and humans through their mind voice

- Unicorns are akin to angels, although with different origins. They are beings of pure light, and tend to appear to people who are in dire circumstances, or to those who meditate, or possibly to those who are so pure of heart, their body cannot contain all of their purity. They also sometimes work together with angels, due to having similar frequencies.

- Everything a unicorn hears has some form of music, from a babbling brook, to a butterfly coming out of it's cocoon, to people's laughter

- A unicorn's horn has a high concentration of light, love, wisdom, etc. Having a unicorn around will give you plenty of good luck.

- Unicorns are just so beautiful. As cool as the ponies from MLP are, they cannot match the unreal beauty of a unicorn (although I would date a MLP pony over a unicorn, unless the unicorn could transform into a humanoid form)

- I have been waiting to see a unicorn far longer than I have been waiting to see a MLP pony.

- Unicorns live on another plane, and their kingdom is on a star. They have portals to many different dimensions, and those which have the most potential are sent to earth. In other words, the unicorn kingdom loves us and considers us very important (or maybe most in need of help)

Edited by Princess of the Sun

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

• 7 years later...