Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are you of a fan of both on MLP Forums and off?

Dragonshy

Who are you a fan of? On the forums and off.

I'm a fan of Normon Reedus, Paul McCartney, Jimmy Fallon, Andy Samburg, John Lennon,Matt Stone and Trey Parker, etc.

On the forums i'm a fan of Mr.Meep and feld0. Mr.Meep because hes awesome XD And feld0 because he runs three forums and hes not even an adult yet, thats awesome to me :) Plus all the mods, they have all been nice to me :)

I'm a fan of everyone on the forums XD I don't know...

Um outside the forums I am a huge fan of Matt Stone and Trey Parker (South Park creators), Michael Cera, Neil Patrick Harris, Jesse Eisenburg. As for bronies I love Bronydanceparty a ton (i'm kinda a fangirl over him....)

• Brohoof 1

IRL: Romney, JFK, Craig Fairbass

Forum: :unsure:

You and your politics :)

I'm a fan of everyone on the forums XD I don't know...

Um outside the forums I am a huge fan of Matt Stone and Trey Parker (South Park creators), Michael Cera, Neil Patrick Harris, Jesse Eisenburg. As for bronies I love Bronydanceparty a ton (i'm kinda a fangirl over him....)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I FORGOT MATT AND TREY. SHUN ME! SHUN ME! I can't belive I forgot them D:

On the forums, I am a fan of a whole bunch of people. I would have a hard time picking favorites.

Off of the forums, I am a fan of Paul Graham.

• Brohoof 1

Off :

Devin Townsend - The insanity of that guy combined with how well he can go from crazy to peaceful is all too beautiful, plus the dudes sense of humor is great (if not a bit over the top).

Ol Drake - The first guy to get me into Thrash Metal. He's very modest, is a mindblowing guitarist and he's so young to top it all off.

Gene Hoglan - He's a very big man. Or rather, was. But the bands that he's played with (Fear Factory, Death, Strapping Young Lad) and the skill he's demonstrated leaves me at awe.

My 26 year old cousin - The biggest optimist I've seen so far, and very relaxed too. Chill dude and I know I can always rely on him if I need some help.

My dad - Stubborn, prideful, irritable. But he's also unbelievably hardworking. Much so given what I know about his past. Makes me wanna work harder sometimes.

My psychology teacher - She may be a hard marker, but one thing I admire about her is that she's probably the most interesting teacher I've ever had the pleasure of being in a class with.

George Carlin - Best Comedian ever. Cynical, truthful and with a philosophy that sounds almost too good to be true.

On:

ProjectRKA - Great DJ, fantastic music producer (if the term is right), great friend. Also, he's a DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

Crispy - The creator of the Metal Thread. My main home when I first entered these forums, and he was the one who supplied me with other headbangers that share my taste for the genre.

Zoop - Cool mod, better gamer, one of the few that knows about my favourite game series ever, and he's the only forumer I know who's bald. I wish to do such.

Doctor XFizzle - Between his sports fascinations, how well he can combine it with ponies, and the trolling he does with me on how much Trixie sucks, he's pretty great.

Marshmallow - Quebecois pony, can't get enough of the Quebecois. Very modest, and as far as I'm concerned he is the very delightful Prog master!

Nico and Arylett - Tag teaming mods, either way they're still great. Both a professional and know their duties, as well as the fact that they're both pretty chill. They're also good with art.

And lastly, Swoop. I think it may be the way he presents himself on the forums (with him being not just any mod, but a SUPER MOD), but aside from Feld0 and the former admin known as Kurtiss, he may very well be the most professional mod I've ever chatted with. And whenever I get a chance to chat with him (as rare as that is nowadays) I always seem to get the most out of it, and wind up leaving feeling a bit more fulfilled to an extent. If you ever get a chance to do such, you definitely won't regret it, trust me.

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 3

Off forums: I'm a huge fan of the electronic artist Futret! I also admire Renard Queenston just for the sheer amount of work that tends to be good quality each and every time!

I'm a huge Claudio Sanchez fan! I love the band Coheed and Cambria, I love his solo project The Prize Fighter Inferno, and I love his graphic novels. I'm a HUGE Amory Wars fan!

Yahtzee Crowshaw... I love his video game review show Zero Punctuation, but I am also reading and loving his novel Mogworld.

And I've fallen in love with Tara Strong's Twitter feed! Just one Twilightlicous post after another.

I love just about any game that Suda51 is involved with because they are just crazy!

On Forums: Well pretty much everypony since I large number of you guys have helped me through out the past few months with this beautiful community.

For specifics though I'm a fan of Feld0 for making this site while managing another forum, a blog, and the upcoming Pony.fm.

I've watched Grendo make quite a few vectors of ponies and wallpapers and they look fantastic.

RKA makes the best Livestream music parties.

Nightfire because he's my only Brony Friend IRL.

Diabolus because he and his mother's blog has inspired my newest short story.

And lastly a big kiss for Vicke since he started this Gaming Ponies thing that will be a lot of fun!

Bas Rutten, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, George Carlin, My grandfather( most badass man ever, and thats an understatement), Florence Nightingale, Werner Voss(childhood hero)..Sure there are more...

Not to forget my wife who actually puts up with all my shit :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Matt Bellamy, Dominic Howard, Chris Wolstenholme, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero, Austin Aries, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin

Well... I am a fan of my boyfriend. He's on the forums, technically. I think you guys know how much I like him, so I'll spare you the sap. (That is, a lot. He's one of the most fantastic human beings I've ever met, and glorious even if he's a great big idiot most of the time.)

Another person I'm a fan of on the forums is... and as much as I like to blame him for eveything... is Nico. Nico is a very nice guy who gets into some bad luck a lot, and teaches me a lot of stuff since I am painfully naive for my age. (And my boyfriend can't really help me out with that since he's younger than me and just as naive) He doesn't post a lot, but I know him quite a bit since we've talked mostly everyday for the couple of months we've known each other on the phone and stuff. Also, mostly when he posts, it's some detailed post that's actually worth reading. Also, he vectored my pony's cutie mark better than anyone I've ever seen do it!

Uh... who else? Well, obviously I'm a fan of most of my fellow mods, 'cause since I'm one I know how much work it takes to be one. Especially the ones who take care of a lot of reports. (And Zoop. Because... he's bald and his singing of Taylor Swift gives my ears a certain urge to die. :P )

Oh and Nevermore/Slenderman for making that awesome RP (The Void) in RP World. I think that's the most fun I've had in an RP for ages.

There's a few other people too, but I can't really think of them all because my brain's kind of dead. So... sorry if I didn't mention you.

Off of the forums, quite unexpectedly, I am a fan of the rapper Eminem. His music has helped me in my times of depression to listen to. When I felt so lonely and I had no one else to turn to, I felt soothed by his words. And um, I guess my parents for working hard and putting up with a lot of crap even if they give me a lot of crap most of the time.

That's all I can think of for the moment.

• 7 years later...
1 hour ago, Emerald Heart said:

I am a fan of Ariana Grande, Kristen Bell, D'arcy Carden, Jameela Jamil, and Cherami Leigh.

On the forums, I'm a fan of @Lucky Bolt, @Splashee@TheRockARooster, @applesjck, @Samurai Equine, and @Renegade the Unicorn

1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'm a fan of the Beatles (particularly their work from 1962-1966), the Beach Boys, Les Claypool, Iron Maiden...a lot of people.

on the forums, I'm a fan of @Emerald Heart, @Bakugou Is My Man ❤, and @Lucky Bolt especially.

wtf I love you people -3-