Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What villain should be redeemed next?

Dawn Wing

Not Chrysalis or Tirek, unlike Discord they're 100% evil, and I can't imagine them as friends of the mane 6. :blink:

Sombra is dead.

So...none.

• Brohoof 3

Hmmm, I actually wouldn't mind Chrysalis being redeemed. Changelings feed on love and she was trying to provide for her subjects. So I wouldn't say she's evil, just extremely misguided. But definitely not Tirek, his banishment was actually really awesome, "Hey, here's this big awesome battle for Equestria, villain loses and is sentenced to spend eternity in Tartarus (Hell)."

• Brohoof 1

Sombra is dead. Chrysalis can't become good, because she needs to take love from others to live. Tirek will rot in Tartarus.

Conversion on Trixie worked because she was never evil to begin with. She was just too arrogant for her own good and got a cursed evil item.

Conversion on Discord worked, because again he's more ''I love to have fun and don't care about others'' than evil. Put in something to care for (Fluttershy) and bam he now take into consideration the well-being of others.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

fdfdfdasdaaweawewereererf

Edited by ,,,

UUUUUHHHHHHHH, Lighting Dusk and/or Gilda? I dunno, those are the only antagonists that makes sense to be redeemed (even if I hate the latter  :okiedokielokie: ), but Chrysalis and Sombra are really vile (not to mention that Sombra is dead  :P )

• Brohoof 2

The only other major villain I could see possibly being redeemed is Chrysalis. That depends entirely on how the changeling's actually function. If it's possible for them to feed on love that is freely given, and not harm the creature they are feeding upon, then maybe she could be redeemed.

Who knows how old Chrysalis is? Maybe ponies struck first a long time ago? Maybe she's tried diplomacy and it failed, and the attack was a last ditch effort to save her subjects from starvation?

Except this is all headcanon. I doubt they would ever do it in the show. But considering how little we actually know about changeling's they could think up a situation where redeeming her is possible.

Sombra, Tirek, and Chryssie wouldn't work

My vote goes to Gilda

I just want to see her back ... Redeemed or not.

And I would love to finally see Angel redeemed. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Lighting Dusk and/or Gilda.

I would like to seem them get a second chance, tbh.  Especially Lightning Dust (yeah, she may be cocky and all but she's a good character).

• Brohoof 1

Alot of you say Chrysilis can't be redeemed, but what if maybe Twilight used the spell she used on the mane 6 to make them Breezies, and turned her into a regular pony/ alicorn, so she would have no need to feed on love?

queen_chrysalis_pony_version_by_andreame

• Brohoof 1

I vote for Gilda, but that's probably only because of some well-done Gilda fanfics I've read.

She and Dash used to be friends, so that means there should at least be a chance at saving her.

Maybe it will happen, since the Mane 6 now apparently have the mission of spreading friendship throughout Equestria...

• Brohoof 2

No, no no. No more villain conversions, it gets lame after awhile, and it's been done in other places that's its lame. Villains need to stay villains.

Maybe some antagonists, sure that could work. Maybe remove the log out of Diamond Tiara's ass...

• Brohoof 4

No, no no. No more villain conversions, it gets lame after awhile, and it's been done in other places that's its lame. Villains need to stay villains.

Maybe some antagonists, sure that could work. Maybe remove the log out of Diamond Tiara's ass...

Maybe so, but they'll be new villains to replace them? Also Tirek will stay evil. We can count on that.

If she's still considered a villain, (or ever was to begin with for that matter) then Trixie. Other than that I can't think of any I would like to see redeemed.

Maybe so, but they'll be new villains to replace them? Also Tirek will stay evil. We can count on that.

The thing is, Chrysalis and Sombra have only been seen ONCE, and are the only villains to be shown as real villains (not counting Tirek, since he's pretty much evil since G1).

Discord wasn't really evil, as much as just goofing off as mentioned above. The other two, were flat out trying to enslave, or destroy life without a care about what happens to anyone but themselves really. Plus, you can get oversaturated with villains, then it becomes stupid there too.

I can't believe I forgot about DT and SS! Those two are antagonists that, while not evil, could afford have a few layers of additional depth added to them.

• Brohoof 1

Wasn't she kinda reformed after the alicorn amulet?

Well yeah, but we haven't really seen her since. She may have changed! I doubt it, but I'll consider it if we see her again. ^^"

To be honest, I don't want to see anymore get reformed at least for a while. Discord and Trixie were more than enough.

I would like to see Trixie return though, fully reformed and all.

• Brohoof 1