Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Were Given the Opportunity to Be on 1 Episode of MLP, Would You?

Homura Akemi

I'd really like to direct an episode. I'm not great at coming up with episode ideas, but I love visualizing how it would all come together, and being able to smooth out the small nitpicks I generally have with episodes.

Uh, YES! Is that a trick question?

I'd love to voice a character! I don't care if it's just one line, it'd be awesome just to be on the show for a brief moment. In a way, I think background characters are noticed just as much as the mane six by the brony community :)

I'd LOVE the opportunity to be an animator on an episode. I think i'd want to animate a singing or an dance for the show, much more fun to do than just the normal movements. ^-^

I would voice a mailbox.

That way I could be adored by generations as the talking mailbox.

But imagine the subsequent ships with which your character would be associated.

I would fix how Luna looked so we can have dat continuity ;)

Posted Image before

Posted Image

after

Edited by Fox

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE I WOULD BE A SHIPPING APPARATUS

My knee is thoroughly tenderized from all the slapping!

Excellent! Now it will be easy prey to a certain type of pointed projectile. Forgive me, I had to.

Edited by Cloud Flash

Well played, sir. Well played.

• Brohoof 1

I laughed many times!

Anyway, if I were given this opportunity? I would work alongside one of the show's writers, providing the concept and story ideas for an episode, which they would then go ahead and turn into a high quality script. I'm not about to pretend I could actually write a decent script for the show, but I think I could come up with a sufficiently interesting episode idea. It'd probably revolve around something deeply psychological and be full of interesting goodness mixed with the show's optimism and comedy.

is this a trick question? of course i would. I'd like to be a writer, but i'm not too confident i could write a good episode in the time limit. I'd like being a voice actor but only if i could choose the character to voice. i'd probably direct since i'm fairly good with details and good at suggesting improvements, helping, directing.

Ide want to be the voice of the lead singer of a rock band in Canterlot who is coming down to Ponyville for a concert that the mane 6 will be attending because they were given free tickets and backstage passes from the princess. They attend and get to meet the band backstage. There are six of the band and each member crushes on a different mane 6. They start dating and suddenly realize that they don't have time to spend with each other as friends. The episode either ends with them A. Deciding to hang out as 12 and date together or B. Deciding to break up and learn that maybe they should wait a little longer and enjoy more time with their friends rather than apart from them.

Would I want to participate in creating in something I love of course, unfortunately I don't think I would be qualified for any of the jobs in creating an episode but I would want do whatever I could without hurting the finished product, I could probably be a gofer.

GAHHH I'd love that so much! I'd probably try voice actor, since seeing a pony talk in your voice is sooo cool! But I know I wouldn't be any good at it-I would probably be better at writing a script.

Edited by Auroreita Borealis

It would be fantastic to be involved at any level, if even that meant only bringing Ashleigh Ball fresh coffee (or whatever she may want to drink) or shuffling papers for the crew before they recorded a song. In an ideal world of fantasy and friendship, I would love to provide a voice for a character, even in a purely background role. I like to fancy myself capable of performing various voices, but the overwhelming talent on hand would definitely make me feel intimidated. I find it hard to imagine not being extremely nervous.

Otherwise, perhaps a script writing role. A lot fun could be had in helping to craft an episode.

Really, anything would be wonderful. I can't emphasize that enough.