Are Fluttershy and Discord more than just friends?

Rarity Paige Belle

No, the farthest I can imagine them being are best friends. Especially considering that Fluttershy is a pony and Discord is a... What is he supposed to be? Then again, that doesn't stop the shippers.

(edited)

I really hope they're just friends.
But Discord is over 1000 years old while Fluttershy is about 20~25, so... ;)
That face though.
Discord_to_Tirek%2C_%22It%27s_mostly_for

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Well I think Discord kinda likes Flutters ;) , but I think they are still just really, really good friends.

except for the fact that he, ya-know betrayed her and all :(

Well I think Discord kinda likes Flutters ;) , but I think they are still just really, really good friends.

except for the fact that he, ya-know betrayed her and all :(

About that whole betrayal thing, I think maybe Celestia ordered him to betray the mane six. Never know!

No, I just think they have a stronger bond than most friends because she is literally the first friend Discord ever had and the only one of the Mane Six to ever show him kindness or care about him before the Twilight's Kingdom.

Yes, they may indeed love each other-but, I feel it would be purely platonic.

The way Discored whispered to Tirek about how he went after him "Mostly for Fluttershy" gave me the impression that he has a little crush on Flutters, but it could also be that Discord considers Fluttershy alone a friend and only tolerates the rest of the mane six for her sake. After all, she is the only one who ever really put any faith in him. He hasn't ever had any real friends, so his relationship with Fluttershy is likely very confusing for him, causing him to feel a lot of emotions he has never experienced before. I don't think they are more than friends, but at most I would say that Discord has a confused crush on her.

• Brohoof 1

I think they're actually very good friends, dispite all the nonsense that happened over this season finale. They fit really well together as friends, since she's calm and he's kind of explosive. This allow Discord to express his endless amounts of energy, and Flutteshy, to calmly listen without being forced to keep on talking on a conversation, which is something she isn't quite fond of.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.

I don't think it will happen since Discord betrayed her.  I think he has a soft spot for her, but apparently it's not that strong for him to just throw it away like he did.

IF that didn't happen, then I could actually see maybe they would be good together.  maybe.

No, because in my head Fluttershy is already spoken for.img-2659826-1-gqYASdo.gif

She is clearly impressed.

Fffffft. Flutterflake/Bulkershy is an odd ship. But kinda cute.

But yeah. Just really close best friends.

• Brohoof 1

I smell shipping! ^^

I think they're just super close friends, but it's common that such a strong bond between a male and female can be mistaken as something more. ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

look at the way she looks at him 

oh__the_fluttercord__3_by_cattoy10-d7ic3

and here too, there faces is ..o my god 

Fluttershy-and-Discord-keep-calm-and-flu

they hugged everypony HUGGED

Fluttershy_and_Discord_hugging_S4E26.png

normally you look at the camera. they are looking at each other and he's holding her XD

is_it_canon_yet__by_arti22-d7hxz7m.png

hes in her house watching her <3 

6.PNG

and when he says "just between the two of us its mostly for fluttershy" 

622755__safe_screencap_smile_discord_hub

she laughs when discord was being silly 

Discord_dressed_as_an_alicorn_ID_S4E25.p

Edited by SillyShy
  • Brohoof 5

Nah, I think the two of them have just gotten pretty close. He is at heart, a jokester, who generally means well (or at least not badly). But... no body gets it. I think Fluttershy is just one of the only ponies to find his antics endearing, rather than annoying, hence he dramatic difference.  :)

• Brohoof 2