Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Funnest line in a cartoon/Anime.

Lankman

(edited)
"Why do you keep calling me BILL?"

King of the Hill?

One that comes to mind is from the anime Golden Boy.

"How do you like my swimming?" This whole series is the funniest cartoon I've seen.

Edited by BronyNumber42

(edited)

First we have when Mabel learned where babies come from.

Then we have one of Omi's best misunderstandings of the english language.

Lastly we have this great moment and every other great joke toph makes regarding her blindness

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

Watched a lot of Daria lately and it is full of funny lines. 
For example: "Sorry, all my support groups have a one-member limit."
"I didn't even like kids when I was a kid." 
etc. 
But really, you have to watch the show for these things to be funny because the irony and lack of emotion make it just hilarious.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pretty much these scenes cracked me up:

I had a Black Lagoon Marathon today, and I watched about the first 3/4 of the series. I have to agree with you on this. A lot of funny stuff happens in the series.

Edited by Mikami

I've been re-watching "Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers" Today I watched the episode "Seer no Evil" first broadcast on November 15th 1989. I heard a line that cracked me up. When Monty fell into a bag of stolen money and jewelry, the evil carnival guy (with a monkey accomplice) proclaimed "I got varmints in my booty!" Strange images came to mind from that!

(edited)

From Batman the Animated Series episode the Last Laugh, after Batman bludgeons Captain Clown with a metal pipe, and trips it into a rubbish crusher and activates it crushing the captain, then the Joker yells that immortal line, and it cracks me everytime.

Edited by Emperor Peter

so my thing is a bit more of a general thing that happened in the anime popotan (if you can find this watch it its awesome) where the youngest of the sisters kept referring to breasts as puffies i cant generalize it to one line but the comedy is in when she says this and gropes one of the older sisters and another one that was a generalization of a characters catchphrase which is whenever ed from ed edd n eddy would say buttered toast because you literally never actually expect it and i love that about it

• Brohoof 2

so my thing is a bit more of a general thing that happened in the anime popotan (if you can find this watch it its awesome) where the youngest of the sisters kept referring to breasts as puffies i cant generalize it to one line but the comedy is in when she says this and gropes one of the older sisters and another one that was a generalization of a characters catchphrase which is whenever ed from ed edd n eddy would say buttered toast because you literally never actually expect it and i love that about it

I'm lucky and managed to grab Popotan on DVD. I always thought it funny that the three sisters were named Ai, Mai, and Mii. Not the names in themselves, but the fact that they worked the phonetic English sound of them into the theme song!

• Brohoof 1