Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Opinion - Rainbow Dash or Applejack?

total stranger

Rainbow Dash is my second favorite, so it's natural I'd go with her. I'm not really into Applejack because she seems too down to earth for me. I'm not saying I hate her anything like that. I just like the ones I have a better relation to, and I don't quite relate to Applejack that much to be honest. I honestly adore Rainbow Dash's childish, immature personality because she's so much like me in many ways (even though I lean more towards Fluttershy for my shyness).

Edited by Fluttershy Christmas
  • Brohoof 2

Can Applejack do a Sonic Rainboom? No?

Get back to me when Applejack does a Sonic Rainboom :dash:

Of course she cannot cuz she has no wings,big brain.

This is like u had broken arms and I would challange u to make a handstand,go make it!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,Cyraonubite here

How's it going?

I'm curious, so I wanted to ask your which pony is better for you , Applejack or Rainbow Dash?

And why?

Mine is AJ,,she's my best pony,,i acutally hate RD cuz she's a bit conceited.

So what do you think?

I'm a big fan of them both RD is best pony with AJ as a close underated second only because I relate to Dash that little bit more AJ is too perfect to me :)

• Brohoof 1

Unpopular opinion but Applejack is my least favorite pony... She just seems to be rather boring in my opinion, I can understand why some people love her so much for sure but I'm not one of those people... By a far way... Although, I do like some of her songs! I mean Bats! And that Apple family song?? Amazing :D

But as for this post, RD all the way

• 3 weeks later...

Applejack; I do believe that, should Twilight ever leave, she would be the de facto leader. To me, she's always been the stable one, the "rock" of the Mane Six, there to provide common sense and sensibility when everypony else just can't keep it together. Like constantly saving ponies lives(Twilight's at least three times so far), and being the only one to tell Pinkie the truth about Maud, among other things. Mostly that and her her "all business" attitude leads me to like her. 

• Brohoof 3

Tough question, really. I mean, Dashie is my favorite pony but in fics I find I often use Applejack as the voice of reason when Twilight can't be for whatever reason. Her level-headedness (most of the time) is a really strong character trait.

I'm probably still going for Dashie though, because despite her arrogance she still cares deeply for her friends and in the end she'll always be loyal to them. And quite frankly I rather admire her confidence; I wish I could come close to it.

I would have to pick Rainbow Dash.

I can relate to her personality and behavior more, and she overall is just an

entertaining character c:

I also like Applejack, but i think if they made more episodes featuring her with

a little more excitement thrown into the mix. I think she can start to rub off

as being someone's favorite pony

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow dash is 1) better looking (design terms) 2) more interesting personality. I don't think applejack has anything to benefit over rainbow dash, in my opinion her character is stereotypical, a little boring and her voice sometimes even a little grating, but thats just me.... no hate please! 

• Brohoof 1

Hard for me to say cause is all truth i like all cast of the mine six. But if hed to pick i would go for Applejack, and this is really close call cause do like Rainbow Dash allot. But Like Applejack just bit more. Something with her persona that feels where real to me. And also do admire her allot for her honesty. And the fact she is hard working family pony. I vise i had that work etiket. But unfortunately i don't. And of course she also so much country that in my opinion make her 20% more cooler. :)

Canterlot_Castle_Applejack_1.pngCountry Swag!

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash is a bratty, obnoxious, immature bully. She is a she-jock. I REALLY hate her.

The way she mocks her friends, the way she terrorized her potential pets in season two (that, in itself, I find completely unforgivable.) And she is pig-ignorant. She is a self-centered nag.

Applejack is a cool, collected mare with her hooves planted firmly on the ground. She is selfless and honourable, takes humble pride in her hard-working cowgirl life, and is really sweet in appearance. The way she wears her mane and tail, her cute freckles, her cute cutie mark and those apple green eyes... And the hat just nails it.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, hard to choose, but I'd say AJ. I just relate to her a little more and just have a little more respect for her. RD has grown on me a lot since I started watching. I like both though, just AJ a little more. I have a lot of respect for her honesty and integrity.

Edited by rpc8169
  • Brohoof 1

I choose both, the similarities between this too ponies are prevalent, both Rainbow Dash and Applejack are tomboys, both ponies have loyalty for a virtue, both ponies are competitive, both ponies are athletic and both Dash and AJ are voiced by Ashleigh Ball. Rainbow Dash and Applejack are the backbone of the mane six, they can rally the ponies to their hooves, and inspire them to carry on, Rainbow Dash gives much support to Fluttershy, and Applejack is usually the first to help Twilight Sparkle, in addition to Ponyville, Rainbow Dash and Applejack are great at civic duties, and because of this, I have great affinity for both of these ponies, for they have done much to earn the attention of our fandom.  

• Brohoof 1

Going to have to go with Dashie on this on although I love all ponies, and AppleJack is not my favorite pony.  So yeah have to go with Dashie on this one guys.      

post-31415-0-09229400-1423729030.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I do like them both there ain't no pony I dislike but I would have to say Applejack since I can relate to her the most, I do like Rainbow Dash but she can be a little off putting the way she is portrayed in the show, though she does have some awesome moments in the show which is why it was a little hard to pick between the two.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely Rainbow Dash. I know Applejack is all honest and hardworking and whatever, while Dash is kind of an irresponsible troublemaker, but frankly, that just means Dash would be a helluva lot more fun to hang out with. I'm kind of an irresponsible troublemaker myself, so we'd have the time of our lives just partying or doing whatever. Even if we ended up in jail or something I wouldn't regret it for a minute. I suppose Applejack can't really afford to be as carefree as Dash, but hey, not my problem. B)