Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony have any tattoos?

Cloud-Kicker

I do not have any Tattoo's nor do I really want one. I don't think anything differently about someone with a Tattoo or a few Tattoo's. I like to think of it as piercings. You have a couple ear rings. Or a Nose ring and a Tongue ring and an eye brow ring That is just fine with me. But the times that I can't stand it is when your entire face looks like a Human fricken pin cushion. To me that's just scary. I think the same way about Tattoo's there is no problem with getting a Tattoo or 2 or 3 is just fine. But, when your arms , legs, chest, and back, is covered with Tattoo's. Then it gets a bit too much.

Edited by RainbowDashFan

I wish...I'm legally not old enough.

Where do you live?

In a lot of places there aren't any laws about an AOM for tattoos.

EDIT: I did some research (I may be mistaken) and if you have parental consent you can get one at 16.

Edited by Rainbow--Dash

Where do you live?

In a lot of places there aren't any laws about an AOM for tattoos.

EDIT: I did some research (I may be mistaken) and if you have parental consent you can get one at 16.

There's the problem.

There's the problem.

If you get inked, best go for the entire arm and into your back or something. Major peeve of mine and several others guys and girls I know is when people just get one dinky little tattoo and call it a day. Seems a bit shoehorned in that way, you know?

Personally, tattoos aren't my thing. I don't dislike them but I sure as anything don't want them.

• Brohoof 1

If you get inked, best go for the entire arm and into your back or something. Major peeve of mine and several others guys and girls I know is when people just get one dinky little tattoo and call it a day. Seems a bit shoehorned in that way, you know?

Personally, tattoos aren't my thing. I don't dislike them but I sure as anything don't want them.

I don't want my entire body covered in tats but I don't want to get just one either, what you mentioned sounds pretty good.

I have 11 stars on my left foot. Pretty cliche....But stars have been my thing for as long as I can remember.

I wanna get more stars on my right side. From my hip to mid-rib. I also want to get Pinkie Pies cutie mark on my left hip. And the Triforce in UV ink on my left hand with the Wisdom corner filled in.. And the 3 stones (Goron Ruby, Zora Saphire, and the Kokiri Emerald) from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on my back between my shoulder blades. OH. And a Mario star...somewhere..

Whew... :wacko:

I currently have three. One on my chest, a smaller one on my left calf, and one that takes up my entire right shin.

Figured I should throw some pics up. Spoiler tagged for post size sake.

This one's on my right shin, says "Where's Your Honor". (The left shin will say "Where's Your Heart" soon)

post-27-0-55175000-1332771293_thumb.jpg

This is the first tattoo I got, MWHC, stands for Midwest Hardcore. It's on my left calf.

Posted Image

Lastly is my chest tattoo. It says Kayla Lee, my little sister's name. (The one girl on the planet that I know isn't going to fuck me over.)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I might get a tatoo once i figure out what I'd be doing for a career, 2 more years of college to figure it out. I'd probable get it on my back nothing to big, hm kinda to think of it, it'd be a cutie mark 0_o

How about something like this?

Posted Image

Lol, if I was a better martial artist (and in that kind of shape) I might be tempted into doing something that badass. But, as it stands, I do not think I will ever get a tattoo since my interests jump around a bit and I do not think I could commit to an image for life.

Same goes for branding - unless I somehow become a Shaolin fighting monk!

Oh "crying freeman"^^ Have to rewatch that now.

Awesome you know that film! I'm surprised it was never released in the U.S.

Btw, maybe I should mention that even though I would not get a tattoo myself, I've had plenty of friends who have had tattoos themselves. Case in point:

Posted Image

And:

Posted Image

I have plenty more if I look for them but you get the point. Though I won't get tattoos myself, I certainly don't mind them on other people.

• Brohoof 1

Awesome you know that film! I'm surprised it was never released in the U.S.

Yeah, it seems to be rather obscure I´m sad to say. But is a very strong martial arts community where I grew up, so the rental centers always made sure to get as many martial arts flicks on its shelves as possible.

Sadly(or better depending on how you look at it) the best martial arts actors,like Dacascos or Gary Daniels, are not the ones that are used by hollywood. But very good movie.

My latest tattoo, very bad image and fresh tattoo...But its the thundercats logo ;)

Posted Image

In retrospect letting a learning tattoo artist experiment on depth setting etc on my friggin wrist, was not the most pleasant decision. Asked him if he was trying to tattoo my wristbone a few times :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

yup 3

post-2022-0-96690200-1334647081_thumb.jpg this was my first tattoo it is my wifes name i got it when i was 16 its a little messed up after an encounter with sanitizer at work right after getting the tattoo

post-2022-0-04396800-1334647097_thumb.jpg This is my second i got it the day my daughter was born it is her name

post-2022-0-80987000-1334647108_thumb.jpg This is my third i got it last fathers day its great

Anypony here have any tattoos they're willing to share on?

If not, do you have any plans for getting any, and what are your views on them?

I was just wondering because I want to get one eventually.

I plan on getting this on my forearm...Thoughts?

I think it's a real sharp design, and if it means a lot to you, get it! :)

I have 6 in all for now. (Money is kinda tight) I'm going to end up pretty covered soon though. Anyway, here they are!

Mushroom on my right foot:

Posted Image

Scorpio sign on my left wrist:

Posted Image

Celtic clover on the side of my left knee:

Posted Image

Sugar Skull in memory of my Gramma on my right thigh:

Posted Image

"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered" across my chest:

Posted Image

Skeletal Hello Kitty on my right ankle:

Posted Image