You Have Three Wishes, What Do You Wish For?

DiscordedBrony

1. For Equestria to become real, and all its related characters and works. And all OCs that can fit canonically within the universe to also become real.

2. for poni to poni poni

3. For travel to a fro to Equestria to be reasonably difficult, but not so much as to make it a great feat to travel there. This will stop most mass immigration of people looking for "gib me dats".

1. A fully operational Death Star that I can fit in my pocket.

2. A race of highly intelligent (yet obedient) amoebas to pilot said Death Star.

3. Thousands upon thousands of baseballs that I can now obliterate in an overly dramatic fashion.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, if I actually found a genie for real, I would just wish for the genie's freedom.  Anything else is too dangerous and just playing with fire.  But if I could have assurance of no backfires, then I'd wish for my true love and to live in a Final Fantasy world or some such and blabbity blah.  Yeah, not too interesting.  Oh, and one other thing.

This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG6_9hGk9s8

1) An end to all religion.

2) In the UK, a revamp of every system we have in place, so that we can build from the bottom again.

3) Every available penny to be pumped into the sciences, notably medicine and space.

• Brohoof 3

Instead of wishing for more wishes, could I wish that the genie forget that he already granted me three of them?  And just do that with my last wish as many times as needed lol?  "I am a great and powerful genie, and you have summoned me from my lamp!" *Makes three wishes.*  "I am a great and powerful genie, and you have summoned me from my lamp..."  No way I'm wishing for his freedom.

1. A certain pony.

2. Immortality / invulnerability.

3. Genie forgets he granted me three wishes.

4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...

• Brohoof 1

1.to be able to live in equestria as a pony

2.to be best friends with the mane 6

3.to make everyone fit for equestria, so they would forget all the bad things about the world before (like world peace), including myself, so when i get to equestria I don't ruin it 

(edited)

My first wish would be for the ability to come and go freely to any universe I want, whether it be live action or animation, also turning into whatever life form exists there. (I.E. If I went to Equestria, I'd turn into a pony, if I went into Marvel Avengers, I'd be a superhero, etc)

My second wish would be for a successful life without the effort.

My third wish would be... Infinite Wishes. :D

post-27192-0-92593600-1402149413_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

1. Wish to be able to wish for unlimited wishes

2. Wish for unlimited wishes

3. Wish for the genie to be unable to mess with my wishes

yoo

• Brohoof 4

1. To be a Silvertongue, as described in the book Inkheart and shown in the movie. Where by reading from the pages of a book, you can have what you read (and who you read) become real and transported to your world.

This is with the drawback that something or someone nearby can be lost inside the book, so care will be needed in the use of this gift.

2. The ability to take on alternate forms, whatever or whoever I can picture in my mind.

3. That Discord being reformed was all a dream or joke and he was still an awesome villian.

I hope your not serious about this wish. No one will take away my belief in God and I believe it is wrong to wish for all religion to end.

I'm very serious. No one will take away my belief that wars are started by many if not all religions and I believe it is right to wish for peace.

• Brohoof 1

1. Wish myself into becoming Hyper Bastion. Royal guard job kept as well

2. Transport to Equestia

3. give a legitimate connection between Bronies and Equestria.

(edited)

I'm very serious. No one will take away my belief that wars are started by many if not all religions and I believe it is right to wish for peace.

Wars are started for many reasons, not just by those who profess to go war/start a war because of their religious beliefs. Of note this often being merely an excuse to go to wars... other reasons being the true heart of the matter. Those seeking power, control, or for greed go to war/start a war... as do thoses that seek to protect and keep safe thier own people or nation. Sometimes wars are started because of fear or pride, selfishness or misunderstanding.

There are many reasons wars are started, not all or even most because of religion... but because of desires, emotions, thoughts, and beliefs. Some selfish and misguided, some malicious and dark, some for survival and fear, some for the wish to protect and keep safe that which important and dear.

Religion is not evil, nor does it bring evil... but people can be evil and bring evil.

----------

Wishing for all religious beliefs to go away, for there to be no religion... I believe to be a far greatest evil then what you seek to prevent or stop. War would not stop, there would not be peace, if religion disappeared.

No, as long as people are allowed to be individuals, to make their own choices, as long as we are allowed to be selfish and have our own desires... there will be war and conflict, contention and division.

I understand this truth... do you?

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

Wars are started for many reasons, not just by those who profess to go war/start a war because of their religious beliefs. Of note this often being merely an excuse to go to wars... other reasons being the true heart of the matter. Those seeking power, control, or for greed go to war/start a war... as do thoses that seek to protect and keep safe thier own people or nation. Sometimes wars are started because of fear or pride, selfishness or misunderstanding.

There are many reasons wars are started, not all or even most because of religion... but because of desires, emotions, thoughts, and beliefs. Some selfish and misguided, some malicious and dark, some for survival and fear, some for the wish to protect and keep safe that which important and dear.

Religion is not evil, nor does it bring evil... but people can be evil and bring evil.

----------

Wishing for all religious beliefs to go away, for there to be no religion... I believe to be a far greatet evil then what you seek to prevent or stop. War would not stop, there would not be peace, if religion disappeared.

No, as long as people are allowed to be individuals, to make their own choices, as long as we are allowed to be selfish and have our own desires... there will be war and conflict, contention and division.

I understand this truth... do you?

That whole post is the reason the world looks down on religious people.