Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you are given a chance to go to ponyville who would you first meet and why?

Aurelion Star

If you ask me

Ill definitely go straight to twilight sparkle

Haaai the dream..

Ill go talk to her, get close to her, let her know me

And at last my dream come true... Ask her out on a date and so on and so forth..

Get married with her...

That's too much I think

I'd probably say Twilight Sparkle. She would be a great pony to guide me around town and help me learn the place, and introduce me to some of the other ponies

• Brohoof 2

I suppose that Pinkie's sense would alert her to someone new and she would throw some welcoming party.

But who wouldn't love to have a party by Pinkie Pie. If I was given a chance to go to Ponyville I sure wouldn't mind. Anyhoof, I would end up being friends with Pinkie Pie.
  • Brohoof 1

I would want to be best friends with Fluttershy.  But I'd probably meet Pinkie Pie first, since I'm super shy and she could help me meet everyone else.   :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I am tempted to say Applejack because favorite pony bias but I am going to go with Zecora simply because she is the least likely to panic when I show up and once she sees that I am harmless could introduce me to the mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

Pending that it's entirely our choice, I would go with Pinkie Pie.  Not only is she my favorite of the Mane 6, but she knows everypony in Ponyville.  It makes sense to go with her so as to increase the probability of meeting the entire populous of the town.

If we're talking about random probability, there's a chance that Pinkie would be the first one to encounter, anyway.  However, there's plenty of others that could be the first encounter, depending partially on which direction I'm coming from and current events in the town.  I could run into a member of the Apple family, or Fluttershy, or somepony else.

All that I can say for sure is that I hope it's not Lyra.  Not that I don't like the character, but if she really does have an interest in humanity, she may not be the best pony to meet FIRST.

• Brohoof 1

This is actually a good question because I honestly don't know where I would go 0_o

I would just be in shock that I'm actually in the MLP universe.

Even if she weren't my favorite of the Mane 6, I still think I'd go meet Fluttershy first. I can assume I'd be the only human in Equestria at that point, and since Fluttershy seems to be good with creatures of all types, I'd probably want to go to her first. After that I'd definitely want to meet Twilight Sparkle though, seeing as she's basically a walking encyclopedia, and has actually had some contact with humans.

• Brohoof 1

Meet Pinkie, then you'll be introduced to everyone else.

Shoot she's like a gateway drug except for ponies.

I don't have any feelings for the ponies but I'll definitely get my name out there if I have a business of some sort.

• Brohoof 1

I would go up to Diamond Tiara and SLAP A FILLY!

Well, umm...  Any guesses as to whom my favorite ponywoman is???  *Gestures needlessly towards avatar and sig lol.*  She'd likely be napping on a cloud, though; not sure how the hay I'd get up there.  Perhaps I'd have to meet with Pinkie Pie first in order to borrow a crazy contraption that'd aid me in reaching RD.

Me: Pinkie Pie, I...  Love Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie: *laugh laugh snort* Well so do I!  I love all my friends.  Will you be my friend?

Me: No, I mean...  Yeah sure I'll be your friend.  But, I mean...  I really love Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie: *snort laugh snort* I reallllllly love her, too!

Me: No, I mean...  I want to...  *whispers things into Pinkie's ear*

Pinkie Pie: *eyes go wide*.................OHHHHHHHHHHHH.  You reallllly REALLY really love Rainbow Dash.  In a way I don't completely understand.

Me: So...  Help me get close to her so I can just adore her and swoon over her?

Pinkie Pie: Sure, why not?

YES!  *Realizes that didn't actually happen and this is just a forum post.*  Dammit.

• Brohoof 3

Oh, definitely Pinkie Pie.

Not just because it'd be easier to meet everypony on Ponyville, but because she's my idol. 

I would definitely party with her as long as I could, and the moment I would leave I would give her my pink elephant bracelet I got from the Medicine Shoppe the other day. 

.....Sigh, that day would be heaven to me. 

Of course, I would just want one day to be around Pinkie because more would be too much for me to handle.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack, best pony bias but also because she's a very warm welcomer as seen in the opening episode.

Fluttershy also because I'm reserved and might want to stay away from the heart of Ponyville for a while (ease in and all). Realistically I think I would get on best with Fluttershy in Ponyville.