Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some brony haters are more decent people than some bronies

Dowlphin

(edited)

I wouldn't exactly call someone who simply dislikes the show a hater

On top of that, when you get a fandom as big as the brony fandom, seeing some shitty people in it is expected, and I'm not talking about people who are into grimdark/clop(some people are just into those kind of things, and it doesn't make them bad fans at all, and that stuff is generally harmless as long as your committed to avoid it). I'm talking about people who vehemently attack or send death threats to the show's/comic's staff because they did something they didn't like, bullying others for liking/disliking certain things in the show, and just all around spreading negativity among fans

Edited by Megas75

I acutally know a friend who is a Gurony, and instead of being mistreated by non-bronies, he actually gets alot of hate from bronies. I mean, I find the trait of liking mlp ponies getting hurt questionable, but its really nothing to go ahead and insult a person about. Kinda off topic, I know, but point is, I think alot of tension would be released if both sides, bronies and non-bronies, just kept an open mind and kept their opinions to themselves.