Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Banner Contest (Finished - Winner announced)

Adorkable

Question: When will the winning banner be put into effect? Would it be up until, I dunno, let's say for no particular reason, right after August 23rd?

I believe after the World Cup is over, a new banner will be put up for a little while, then the winner of this contest will be put up after that. ^^

I'll see what I can come up with :)

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you put together. ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

oh great.. I forgot about it :(

It's alright, you have several hours left! There's always next time as well. This won't be the last banner contest MLP Forums will have.

EDIT: Voting is now live, guys! You can click on this link to pick your favorite entry!

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 2

Shootie pies, I missed out on this... I've been so crazy inactive here, it's really sad... It would be fun to do some more design stuff, though, so maybe I'll get in on the next one! :D

BTW, I think this contest idea is great, as a lot of people kinda got upset when their banner wasn't chosen, and accused the MLP Forums staff of having biases and ignoring certain user's submissions. This is a good way of ensuring everyone has an equal chance, and it makes it more competitive and fun! :D

• Brohoof 2

How do I make a banner? I just wanna try something out fur one and see watt Hayes is it in the q and a or wee do I go to make one cuz I use a phone

Btw im not competing I just wanna know ww how to make one please lemme know I really like the designs of others banners cool

How do I make a banner? I just wanna try something out fur one and see watt Hayes is it in the q and a or wee do I go to make one cuz I use a phone

Btw im not competing I just wanna know ww how to make one please lemme know I really like the designs of others banners cool

http://mlpforums.com/page/faq/_/site-problems/how-do-i-submit-a-banner-r52

Here you have what you need to know.After that,just let your imagination to fly :3

Congrats Azura!

You definitely deserve it.

Another Thank you to everyone who voted for Number 15!
and for all the kind words C:

• Brohoof 4

Azura, good job updating the banner on MLP forums and that is pefect! I'll try another banner that is in Agency FB and add ponies in there using Adobe Photoshop then I win again! :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Congratulations to Azura! :)

And great job to everyone else! ^^ That was fun!

And thanks to who voted for number 3. :) That was my first! I was surprised to see even three votes. :lol:

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Woohoo!  Congratulations on your winning entry Azura, you put together a truly lovely banner!  :muffins:

img-1334431-1-mlfw1174_S3rlk.gif

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

Congratulations Azura! I voted for your banner. It was awesome.

Thank you to those who voted for 9. That was my first ever banner!

• Brohoof 3

Not only does the banner itself look amazing, but it even goes really good with MLPforum's purple-ly background behind it!  :squee:

• Brohoof 1