Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe your dark side.

Jennabun

My dark side is absolutely horrible. It's like a rapist serial killer. My dark side cannot hold it's sexual tendencies, and it cannot hold a slight want to kill... It also has problems with obsession., temper, greed... You name it, pretty much. I have had fantasies involving a very disgusting rape where I got a child out of a fire, killed it, and... well, raped her brain (it was a female, suggestibly 7-ish). I have also murdered a good few spiders around my house. I also scared one of my dad's chickens to fleeing out of shotgun slug range when I threw a rock at it. HARD.

My good side, though, is almost altruistic. I'm really a very kind, forgiving, and person usually, but a little creepy only due to the fact my speech is limited oftentimes. I don't like people a lot,

But my evil twin is hiding under a blanket now. I pulled the Colt Anaconda of good on it. It got scared, and hid, with it's pathetic 22LR revolver. Safe for now society. The good me is here.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

Well, the only side I have is a dark side. But that's what society seems to think. I see myself as the REAL good guy. But back on subject, I'm REALLY hostile and can be quite sadistic, but only if you make me REALLY angry.

My dark side is absolutely horrible. It's like a rapist serial killer. My dark side cannot hold it's sexual tendencies, and it cannot hold a slight want to kill... It also has problems with obsession., temper, greed... You name it, pretty much.

Wow. You summed up my dark side. Except mine is about infinitely worse.

• Brohoof 1

Alright I'll share my inner Darkness. It is kind of Lusty, but  more so in the bloodthirsty kind of way. It comes in two parts.

Mine is more like a bloodthirsty warrior. Its a dark presence that feels a bit like a wolf pacing back and forth waiting for its time to strike. Its very angry and primal I could say. Often makes me think cynical thoughts. Quite the temper and can be possessive at times.

Not overly possessive though, just very destructive and murderous. Thinks of ways to kill, but seems to be waiting for a good opponent. Thats the vibe of my probably darker dark side.

Now the other part is more scheming, consider him like a mafia boss, or an evil king. He plots and schemes, doesn't resort to backstabbing very often, but it has great ambitions like world domination.

Don't be afraid though, my good sides ward the evil dynamic duo off lol. Good sides i'd compare as Knights in armor that defend the good side of me, and even though dark side may lash out occassionally, good side always prevails.

This sounds like a stereotypical story about heroic knights fighting back two great evils XD

My dark side involves a lot of anger and hatred. That's all I'm gonna say. Thankfully, it comes out in full force very rarely. I really hate when it does show up. I don't like being mean. :c

Edited by Callisto

I don't  necessarily have a very intense dark side, but sometimes I get some nasty thoughts....

And although I'm normally the person that never really points out only the bad things in something or someone, but sometimes im really angry inside, like I hate everything... or I just really hate something or someone.

I also have slight anger issues, and ill have random yelling outbursts of something makes me really angry.

Hmmm.... well since I (usually) try to avoid conflict, my dark side doesn't seem to emerge as often as you'd think.

My main dark side seems to want to argue/make a big deal of a very minor thing. Kinda like Twilight believing she and her friends need to make a good impression on Princess Celestia during Brunch at Sugarcube Corner in Bird in a Hoof.

Sometimes, I just don't know when to pick my battles.

Also as a lifelong Disney fan, I can get very defensive when someone criticizes something Disney-related as something the someone personally doesn't like. I know that everyone has their own opinions, but I sometime take their personal complaints as a punch in the face.

My dark side...

A sad/angry girl who lashes out when she's upset.

Somehow she manages to keep it in most of the time...

And when she can't hold it in, the result is tears.

And sometimes harm others on accident.

Well, my dark side is basically having negative thoughts and feelings which mixes into a cluster fuck of extreme proportions. depression and anxiety and insomnia  which often disturbs my sense of reality. For example I could be walking down the street and I see a police car passing by and I then start thinking about how the Gardi are spying on me and how they wire up my house with taps and cameras to observe me like a animal in the zoo. Another thought I recently have is when I see people who look like someone I know but aged I think they are that person coming from the future to see me again. I sometimes hear music in my head, Chopin's nocturnes. I just start think about the first note and then it continues to play and I can't stop it. I have times where I feel worthless and shit and I can't cope with life, for example a few days ago I..got a Stanly blade and wrote worthless on my arm. This use to happen every month or so but now it's becoming more frequent. This is my dark side.

She seems emotionless on the outside, but a bit sensitive on the inside. She refuses to be social with anyone and refuses to talk. She usually just stands there and stalks everyone. People are creeped out by her and she doesn't seem to be noticed often. And what's even worse is... She is my real self. 

Unless you're talking my self-centered self. She just craves for attention :P

Sometimes... when no one's looking...

...I jaywalk.

Sorry, what exactly is jaywalking? Is it just walking across the road when the lights changes or is it not walking across the road at the traffic lights?..

I'm incredibly stubborn, and my 'dark side' is normally just me being very snarky and insulting another person just for the sake of insulting them and to get into an argument. I normally can calm down by reading or punching a pillow.

Sorry, what exactly is jaywalking? Is it just walking across the road when the lights changes or is it not walking across the road at the traffic lights?..

Jaywalking is illegally or irresponsibly crossing automobile roadways away from designated pedestrian crossings, without due care.

In some developed countries, such as my own in Canada, jaywalking also includes simply crossing roadways away from pedestrian crossings (such as near traffic intersection signals), even if there are no cars nearby.

The harmlessness in jaywalking, compared to some of the dimmer or more violent outlooks on this thread, was supposed to be a satire by comparison and therefore the purpose of my post was to serve as some comic relief. I suppose the accurate term jaywalking was not funny enough.

Edited by Blue

I'm actually really into gore, death, torture, etc.

I love to read the dark and grim MLP fan fictions, watch horror movies that also include torture, and don't mind seeing a lot of blood.

Now, it's not that I'm "into it". If you know what I mean.

I just think it's cool and I like it.

Another part if my "dark side" is that I can have an attitude. I'm pretty spoiled by my family and fiancé, and I will be a little mean when I want to be.

Yes, yes I do and it often comes to negativity...a lot....

okay I often show the side after getting a little sad in general or angry   then I start getting a little stressed turning more angry often breaking into sadness....

I often have a bit of a breakdown (not as bad of Party of one XD) however I feel let down and just down in general like I have no talent, I'm useless 

I keep down for a while depending on how bad I felt before however I will get myself up and get on with it I'm alright after then I guess...

many people have breakdowns so I don't feel too bad of me having them moments and I hope I'm not the only one....

Actually it does sound a little like Party of one XD) 

You know that urge you get to do things that you know you shouldn't do, because you shouldn't do them? That voice in the back of your head that tells you to jump when you're on the edge of a building, or to eat cookies when your mom's not looking? Amp that feeling to the nth power; that's my dark side.
It stays in my head, and expresses itself through pictures and actions,not words or thoughts, kinda like a projector screen. It's never once surfaced(at least, translated itself into physical action), and it tends to come and go when it feels like it. It's like Pinkie Pie in the sense that it has no apparent coherency; there's not much structured thought, it just works on impulse . Unfortunately, said thoughts are often either stupid, disturbing, or destructive(break this, ruin that,etc.), so I ignore them. It also seems to enjoy breaking into my thoughts and corrupting my mental images, and has a particular preference for destroying innocence. It often gets to the point where I have to distract myself with tv or other pictures to form that thought coherently.
The strangest thing is,  it's more akin to a robber breaking into my house than my personal thoughts. I myself have normal, rational ideas, and I can't seem to access it through my own power. I don't even agree with it; I tend to be nice to the point of faulthood (I have been taken advantage of, many, many times). It is, in every way, the opposite of me.

my dark side is just jealousy twords the nieve  and oblivious for not having any thing to worrie about kinda wish i was desenceitised of things and not give a hoot about things.

Actually, I think my post was inaccurate; my dark side is really just me being an incredibly snarky douche, who insults everyone and everything. I at least realize I'm being terrible, though; I try to avoid talking to people when I get like that.

My dark side... hmmm. Its pretty dark. If not plain evil. I may look and sound nice and collected, but get me angry and I'll bucking go after you. I get blackout anger flowing through me, if I have something near me that can be used, I'll use it. In school my "friend" put me in a chokehold in science class, so I grabbed a screwdriver and stabbed him in the back with it, didn't do much damage cuz I wasn't actually trying to hurt him, but had I meant to hurt him, he woulda reaaaaaaally hurt. Make me angry enough and I've threatened to kill people, and I would actually do it. I have gruesome fantasies that just aren't right for any normal person, they really appear when my mind is swimming and I'm getting mad. Imagine Pinkamena, yeah, that's what I'd do if I got angry enough. LUCKILY I'm on meds that 95% of the time keep me from getting angry at all! So.... yay!

My dark side takes those dishes nobody wants to wash out and throws them in the garbages because he's tired of doing the dishes for everybody. My dark side gets in everyone's face about not taking off their shoes when they come inside because he's sick and tired of sweeping the kitchen floor every single day.

My dark side unplugs their speakers and throws them out the window because he should not have to tell them more than once to keep their fucking music down to show a little bit of common fucking courtesy.

My dark side unplugs that PS4 and chucks it out the window because it is apparently necessary to have the volume all the way up when playing battlefield 4.

My dark side takes that garbage you just took from your room into the kitchen and throws it right back into your room for letting the garbage sit there attracting flies and stinking up the kitchen.

My dark side makes lots of noise at night without guilt because of the aforementioned issues.

That's me on the inside. Unfortunately i'm not that abrasive so my 'good' side prefers to sidestep those issues rather than actually solve them that aggressively.

Edited by Guest

I've got something else to add here (separate from what I originally posted a while ago)...

Whenever I read, hear, or see things pertaining to child abuse, a raging anger spurs inside me, and I imagine horrible things I would do to the abuser (the people who do the abusing)...  

I've never done actually done anything, but the things I think about doing to those cruel people are horribly, horribly twisted... 

You might not want to know this stuff so just don't open the next spoiler if you're easily frightened...

Seeing children being abused just pushes me over the edge and my insane thoughts even scare myself, because I know that the best punishment for them would just be getting the death sentence (or life in prison if you are against that [the other prisoners would give the abusers a living hell there anyway])... but those thoughts of what I would do to them still occur...  Sometimes I imagine drugging them so I can strap them to a table in location far from the city out in the middle of nowhere in a garage... where I would... (2nd warning here...)

wait for them to awake, and torture them... with heavy tools... like sledge hammers, crow bars, Louisville sluggers... and then leave them there, strapped to the table, letting them suffer and die.

Whoever would abuse children in such horrid ways deserve a million times worse done to them.  If I ever were to see it happen right before my eyes I don't think I'd be able to be calm enough to just call the cops.  My 'switch' would be flipped and all rationality would go down the drain.  I may only be 6 foot and 180 pounds, but my adrenaline would make me near invincible and it'd almost take the jaws of life to pry me off of beating the life out an abuser with my bear hands if I were to see it happen with my own eyes.  And that doesn't even cover what I'd do if someone were to physically abuse a child in my family... 

Dear God, please forgive me for these thoughts... my heart goes out to every child ever abused, and I shake with anger I can't control when I see it...

... Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil...

In Jesus name, Amen.

• Brohoof 3

I don't necessarily have a dark side, I have more of a corrupt side. I cry easily. Even if someone barely implies something mean to me, I fall on the ground balling my eyes out.  I get bullied a lot for liking mlp, constantly being called a kid. Being called a kid is probably the biggest thing to make me cry. Especially since I'm always younger and smaller than everyone I know. I try to act like I'm mature, but I'm just a fail.  When I'm at my limit:

Pinkadema_crazy.gif

"I'm not just a kid.... I'm not just a kid....I'm not worthless....."

Well... My dark side is very "light" it certainly isn't dark so much as it is manic. There's lot's and lots of laughing for no reason at all, and I tend to get excited over very small and insignificant events. I don't really go "dark" but there have been times (especially when I get too stressed and get hardly any sleep) where I've been known to absolutely lose my marbles. 

I guess I get happy.... TOO HAPPY.... Which certainly ends up pretty weird.

• Brohoof 1

I'm torn down very easily and am quick to succumb to guilt. Self-criticism is one of my worst flaws. In the past, my own self-pity has caused me to lose consideration for other people entirely. I don't think I have an angry side. If I do, I am unaware of it. Instead, my "dark" side is more one that causes me to stop responding to others, stop participating in life and just spend time alone feeling sorry for myself and hating myself for feeling sorry--which, of course, only leads to more self-pity. iuNkzwc.gif