Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone ever play Luna Game?

Octavia_Melody2

Yeah, I did. It was absolutely insane.

I even thought at one point that it was a malware. I deleted every single file from my computer.

Did you know that there is actually a sequel to this crazy game ?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I did. It was absolutely insane.

I even thought at one point that it was a malware. I deleted every single file from my computer.

Did you know that there is actually a sequel to this crazy game ?

There is 6 in total but they did make more howevef after 6 they just stopped being luna games and just became stupid but I will say this luna game was what introduced me to mlp and ive been greatful ever since and the shadowy face in luna game one without the sound to me is kinda cute lol.

I've never played it, but I'm not interested. It looks really boring. I've never been a fan of "horror" games with cheap jumpscares.

I hate that game hasbro should sue who ever made it and they she be put in jail .

I fail to see why they should be imprisoned for creating the Luna game. :/ It's just a game!
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I found it pretty creepy, although 'The end is neigh' made me laugh.

The same can't be said about the sequels, they didn't have the same effect on me as the original did. They're just pointless, really.

Edited by Dr. Frasier Crane

Here you go.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Luna_Game

BTW, what's with the posting character quota? Apparently this board requires you to type at least 20 letters.

Yep, it's a requirement to limit spam. I find it rather useful if you make thought out posts.

Anyway, I have played the Luna Game and it scared the crap out of me. Never again.

Never played it. Also did they seriously count that game as a creepypasta? Because I'd expect creepypastas to have a story along with the game that almost makes no sense but is fun to read

Never played it. Also did they seriously count that game as a creepypasta? Because I'd expect creepypastas to have a story along with the game that almost makes no sense but is fun to read

to me most of the creepy pastas are just stupid one of em was just pretty much sick as the moron who created it had decided he would use rape as the theme thinking it was fun however I didnt know it was that when I watched it in yt even the guy reacting to it was creeped out by it but not like the horror creeped out. It lasted about 3 mins and at the end you got some stupid dialogue about how the rapist was a nice guy. It had no actual footage thankfully but seeing it made me want to harm the guy for it. Its basically offencive to those who have been abused in the past and I aololgise for this post. For every other creepy pasta ive seen though in a way im glad I played luna game as it introduced me to the fandom and really did wake me up to the brony community which before hand I would have thought was made up of creeps and now im one lol. I misjudged but when I played luna game I noticed some bronies talking aboug it and the vids were of bronies reacting so I had to delve deeper and thats what got me into the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

I have seen them and I feel they were kind of a...

20120731040356!71458_-_rainbow_dash_sung

ONE TRICK PONY

ngbbs49d7ffeeaf441.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously it is just cheap jump scares that dont even do jump scares that well. Now that one with Apple Bloom in the everfree forest was alright.

• 7 years later...