Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What element of harmony do you think you represent?

Majikku

What element of harmony do you think you represent?  

47 users have voted

1. 1. What element of harmony do you think you represent?

• Magic
    • Honesty
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Kindness
    • Laughter

The Element of Generosity. Actually, I am part of a group where each member represents an Element of Harmony. We only have five now because the Element of Magic left. Well, in that group, I represent the Element of Generosity. 

Welp, probably not magic. :P

I voted for loyalty since I like to stick by my friends for as long as possible. (It really hurts me when my internet friends become inactive). Anyway, I also try to support my friends when they're sad or depressed, and also help them when they need help. :)

• Brohoof 5

Likely loyalty 

No matter what happens even if risks have to be taken I will stay by your side forever to be as you are my friends!

Everleaf 

yeah it sums it up I am pretty sure loyalty fits me well... 

Oh yes and some generosity but I will go with loyalty 

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

I would say the Element of Honesty because I'm not afraid to be honest even if that means it could potentially hurt someone's feelings.

I never lie to people even if it would be in my best interests to do so.

At first, I was tempted to say the Element of Loyalty but I remember that I let quite a few people down actually and it kind of hurts when I think back at it.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, deffs Magic, yomlp-tteehee.png

But to be serious, it would most likely be all of them. I believe I exhibit all of those qualities, unless i'm mistaken. mlp-tsmile.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, deffs Magic, yoimg-2954033-1-mlp-tteehee.png

But to be serious, it would most likely be all of them. I believe I exhibit all of those qualities, unless i'm mistaken. img-2954033-2-mlp-tsmile.png

You exhibit the element of cool dogs.

As for the topic... I from the list id probably be kindness. People comment that I am nice and kind(I've even had some girls refer to me as one of the kindest guys they know, I don't have self confidence, so it means a lot :P)

I would say maybe laughter, but I more so laugh myself and kinda suck at making others laugh. I like to make people smile, but still.

Loyalty well, I like to think I tend to be pretty loyal to friends due to knowing how it feels for them to leave you, but the fact I left a friend in the past kinda keeps me from considering myself loyal. And makes me feel I deserved having my own friends leave me before.

Magic is just. No :P

Generosity I wouldn't say I'm greedy, but I'm not exceedingly generous either.

And honesty well, I try my best to be honest, but I'm not always.

So id say kindness fits me best, especially since I consider myself to be decently kind and caring. Even if I don't hold myself in much high regard to say I personally think of myself as super kind :P.

• Brohoof 2

Well I know I don't represent the Element of Magic, Laughter, or Kindness.  Which leaves Loyalty, Generosity, and Honesty...

Despite my being almost stupidly honest, I'm going to say "Loyalty."  My trust and devotion are not easily earned, but once you have them - you have them.  Only a select few truly have my loyalty, but it's the real deal.

• Brohoof 5