Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What anime are you currently watching?

AmaraEveinson

Lunatic Cake and I are... one day... going to continue No Game No Life (T_T sorry its been like... forever)

-Rewatching Sword Art Online while waiting till Saturday

-SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL :DD <-- what I look forward to every day

-Fairy Tail.. well I'm only looking forward to the next episode. I don't think people's response to what will happen will be as great as the responses from when the chapter was released online.. but still looking forward to it ^-^ *preparing feels*

-Ao Haru Ride is on hold until I know the ship being focused on on the anime is going to be canon in the manga

-Ansatsu Kyoushitsu only has one OVA now but when the anime gets my life will be made :DD

Most recently I finished the first half of season 1 of Sword Art Online(was really good in ways I wouldn't have expected yet weaker in areas I initially would've expected it to be better in... people say the show kinda goes downhill after this point but I'll see how I feel about that I guess). I've also been watching JoJo's Bizzare Adventure(super good) and have been rewatching Attack on Titan through the dub on Toonami. Gerd Sterf. :wacko:

I am currently in the process of watching:

Death Note... if being one episode in counts as currently watching it.

I'm also trying to watch the second season thing of Sword Art Online, but that's kinda hard.

I'm also trying to watch the Fairy Tale episodes after the ones on Netflix but that's also hard to do since the internet is vast.

death note is a classic enjoy :)

I'm not the biggest fan of anime but there are a few I've seen and love. My favorite anime is Koi Kaze and I am currently watching Attack on Titan. Unfortunately the hiatus is killing me for season 2.

:C 2015 T^T until the anime comes back, but the manga is updated every month......even though the wait is still long for a manga.

• Brohoof 1

Attack on titan and Kiss x Sis, Lol Dont ask why,

im fine as long as its not boco no pico.

No need to ask why for Attack on Titan...the answer is: it's awweeesssooommee  :yay:

But Kiss X Sis? Depends if it's the series or OVAs, but I can kinda understand why...cause I watched them too  :blush:

It's rare to see anyone outside of certain places even mention boco no pico

This season I'm watching Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun, Ao Haru Ride, Tokyo Ghoul, Terror in Resonance and Black Butler: Book of Circus. Oh and One Piece, but I'm always watching that  :lol:

No need to ask why for Attack on Titan...the answer is: it's awweeesssooommee  :yay:

But Kiss X Sis? Depends if it's the series or OVAs, but I can kinda understand why...cause I watched them too  :blush:

It's rare to see anyone outside of certain places even mention boco no pico

This season I'm watching Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun, Ao Haru Ride, Tokyo Ghoul, Terror in Resonance and Black Butler: Book of Circus. Oh and One Piece, but I'm always watching that  :lol:

I feel as if once piece has gotten less entertaining as it goes on, and the Kiss x Sis series, havent got round to watching the OVA's yet. Are they any good?

I feel as if once piece has gotten less entertaining as it goes on, and the Kiss x Sis series, havent got round to watching the OVA's yet. Are they any good?

I much preferred the OVAs (think they've just released or about to release the last one, I only watched first 6 I think). I wasn't keen on the series.

One Piece not entertaining? Blasphemy!  :angry:

Only kidding  ;)  I think it did go through a bit of a slump for a while (after The War of The Best/Time Skip wasn't great, Fishman Island was a huge letdown.) But the current arc has been one of the best for a while and I think it's really back on track. Don't think it'll ever hit quite the same heights it once did any time soon again (but what series can ever be as good, at least imo). But it's really good just now.

I love anime though I've fallen out of watching it lately. Right now I'm on a Mega Man kick so I'm watching Mega Man NT Warrior. Also noticed the voice of Mega Man was familiar so I looked it up and he's also the voice of Shining Armor, which I found hilariously awesome

Edited by HeroSparks

Go check out Aldnoah Zero if you're into smart mecha fighting. The guy who wrote Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero did it. The music is by the same guy who composed for Attack on Titan and Kill La Kill.

Aldnoah.Zero_.jpg

I have so much hype for this show, I can't believe people still don't know about it. It's damn fantastic plot-wise.

Edited by Carbon Maestro

Four episodes into Kare Kano/His and Her Circumstances. Enjoyable, but it's clearly low budget and occasionally overbearing with its frantic, Evangelion-finale-esque-information-overload style. Still rather interesting to see such a style applied to a zippy comedy though.

Edited by Rudes

Go check out Aldnoah Zero if you're into smart mecha fighting. The guy who wrote Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero did it. The music is by the same guy who composed for Attack on Titan and Kill La Kill.

Saw it, and I already love it, :D

img-3024875-1-Aldnoah.Zero_.jpg

I have so much hype for this show, I can't believe people still don't know about it. It's damn fantastic plot-wise.

I was watching it, but stopped after 4th episode (I think). I was just kinda sick of the main kid knowing exactly how to thwart the martians every time with absolutely no bother whatsoever. He didn't seem to struggle with having to come up with a plan or anything, he just went out and won. And I didn't feel he was terribly emotive either. I'm not much of a mech fan though, beyond Evangelion...but that's not so much a mech show as a total psychological analysis.