Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What anime are you currently watching?

AmaraEveinson

Started rewatching Naruto...from the very beginning!  :wacko:

Yeah, this is gonna take a while  :lol:

It is just so cheesy and cringe inducing at times early on, yeah there's a couple good little bits here and there but I know it doesn't kick on a bit until S3. And I'm reminded how bad the OPs and EDs are. Seriously, the very first one for Naruto is like something straight out of the 80s, it's actually really quite funny. I always felt that neither Naruto or Bleach had that many good OPs, especially when compared with One Piece.

I watched Yu-Gi-Oh a lot as a kid, after having gotten hugely into the card game when it first came out. Was into it for the longest time, before falling out in favor of Sonic and other things. However, I've found I only got through the first two and a half seasons of five. It's the latest anime I'm rewatching, to both revisit the episodes I remember, and to build off it by watching it all, start to finish. Despite the occasional cheese back in Season 1, I'm quite enjoying myself.

Plus, it also gives me the excuse to revisit some of the more wonderful things that came from the Yu-Gi-Oh fanbase.
So many quoteable things.

I'm pretty sure I'm gay for #TotallyNotEvilRingBakura
  • Brohoof 1

I watched Yu-Gi-Oh a lot as a kid, after having gotten hugely into the card game when it first came out. Was into it for the longest time, before falling out in favor of Sonic and other things. However, I've found I only got through the first two and a half seasons of five. It's the latest anime I'm rewatching, to both revisit the episodes I remember, and to build off it by watching it all, start to finish. Despite the occasional cheese back in Season 1, I'm quite enjoying myself.

Plus, it also gives me the excuse to revisit some of the more wonderful things that came from the Yu-Gi-Oh fanbase.

So many quoteable things.

I'm pretty sure I'm gay for #TotallyNotEvilRingBakura

Good times, it had, :D.  Season 1 - 4 was great.  After that, it truly went down hill, :(

Anyhow, watching Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail on blu-ray

Watching Attack on Titan..........i must be the only individual here who has mixed feelings on that.

Mixed feelings on Attack on Titan? :o  You mean, other than the mixing of the feelings of "awesome" and "super". Those are feelings, right?

I am currently watching Jormungand. Surprisingly it carries little of the classical stylistic and litterary tropes that anime always seems to carry with it.

And for an anime, such a grounded in reality action peice and plot is rather refreshing.

Mixed feelings on Attack on Titan? :o  You mean, other than the mixing of the feelings of "awesome" and "super". Those are feelings, right?

Mixed feelings as in..........good and "eh".  

• Sword Art Online 2 (Weekly)
  • Black Butler: Book of Circus (Weekly)
  • Fairy Tail 
  • Watamote
  • Soul Eater Not!
  • Kill la Kill

I just finished Psycho Pass the other day, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for season 2 in October. 

Edited by Mikami

Just finished watching Death Note for the first time ever, and oh god it was wonderful. Currently trying to ease myself back into Gundam Seed so I can get Gundam out of my system for a while.

• Brohoof 1

I think naruto is in the 400s and also there is a crap ton of filler so just be aware of that

I heard..........yet thats one reason why i stopped watching it. Got too boring for me.