Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be the perfect night for you?

Kodiak

It's 7pm and dark. You have no other pressing obligations the next day. How do you spend our night?

Personally, if I'm not raving, I'm up for a nice cup of hot chocolate, with the fireplace on, my iPod, and ponies in 1080p with surround-sound :)

Perfect night for me is deep fried chicken and jojos from the deli or McDonalds for dinner on top of playing a few new games I just bought myself. Believe me, that is pure satisfaction for me. Now imagine if I had a girlfriend who liked doing these things with me...then I'd be in heaven. xD

• Brohoof 1

That's actually a pretty difficult question for me to answer. Cause at 7pm I'm usually just 3 hours into my work day, and still got 6 hours left. Then when i get home I just do some homework (While hanging out on MLPForums in the background :P in fact that's what I'm doing now is finishing up an essay ugh...) then go to bed. I guess the best thing would be having some time off and knowing that the next 2 days I get to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would be marvelous. Oh my goodness, I haven't done absolutely nothing for a long time (last weekend doesn't count cause I was sick and everything sucked)

Oh and Cream Soda, can't forget the Cream Soda.

Don't be ridiculous, Pepsi all the way! :o NOoooooooo! Mines empty... :(

I don't know but it probably involves Bonzy

My perfect night, at least right now, would be the night where I finally don't have to worry about these bloody college applications and scholarship nonsense.

Alternatively, finding out I've been accepted to Harvard. Which is a very real possibility now and it still makes me so giddy!

• Brohoof 1

A dark night with a light rain, cold cokes next to me who'd be on a computer with fast internet. Either playing video games or RPing with FinestHour. Preferably the latter.

That's a bit of a tough one for me.

I always enjoy having a small group of close mates round at mine for a few beers. Especially now that the summer weather's kicking in, it's such a content and relaxing atmosphere for me.

Sitting in the pub with friends, no money worries (as if!), a roaring fire, decent background music, and a laptop whose battery worked again... and a taxi home, which I've not been able to afford in eons!

a girlfriend

I'd curl up in my bed alone, and listen to my mp3 player on shuffle as I slowly drift off to sleep, because the next day has ponies!

Can only say that everyday has ponies :'D

(Everyday i'm ponyin')

Not at home: Watch the Red Wings/Lions/Michigan on a big screen TV at the hookah lounge with my best friend.

Home: Blaze through my iTunes library while in comfy clothes and maybe tinker around on Photoshop

Watching MLP in 1080p on one monitor, Detective Conan movies on the other, and all of this drinking a cup of Hot Cocoa and listening to my iPod. Don't know how that would be possible at all, plus I don't have dual monitors... but it would be amazing...

Perfect night for me would be in a dark, southern Utah nightscape with my telescope, laptop, astronomy books, and a green laser pointer (in case others are with me), and just look at all the deep sky treasures the night sky holds.

• Brohoof 1

I know it might sound silly but staying up all night posting ponies is pretty enjoyable for me :)

I wouldn't call that silly to be honest - sometimes the simplest things in life can be among the most enjoyable. Extravagance is good and nice, but in many cases unnecessary.

• Brohoof 1