Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What If There Was a 7th Element of Harmony?

Homura Akemi

Perhaps the Element of Hope, or Faith

and I think my OC would be perfect for it o3o

I try my best to look forward to things, I'm not very negative, I find it a simple way to live by.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be the element of Pizza, because a lot of friends gather together for pizza. Anyone who threatens peace and  harmony will be subject to first degree burns by rainbows and hot cheese

• Brohoof 2

Hello!

It's really hard to come up with an elemant that would fit the existing 6. But i'm just going to take a wild guess and say. The element of Respect. Maybe even, The element of Trust...

Yeah, not to happy with the results... I'm sure i could come up with a better element that would fit the existing ones a little more.

Some more i could come up with...

Element of Spirit.

Element of Integrity.

I've been also told, that i'm quite a harmonious person :P But i guess the Element of Harmony itself wouldn't seem fair :P

all the elements i listed, do have something in common with me.

Respect and trust are good ones, I was gonna post Acceptance but you've pretty much covered that with those two lol, beat me to the punch.

Element of Understanding

The Elements given in the show are all great, but it often happens that even being the representatives, the Mane 6 often fail to communicate properly with each other, leading to misunderstandings. I'd like to be the one that helps them to more fully understand each other, and thereby make them a stronger team than they already are.

Just a thought...

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...

Well, as the title says, if there was to be another mysterious hidden element of harmony that appeared, what would it represent?

So far we have had Magic, Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, Laughter, and Generosity (though after looking at Rarity's recent behaviour, I wonder....), each represented by one of the "mane 6" characters.

Of course, if there was to be another element of harmony, then who would represent it? Another new pony? An existing one like Trixie? Perhaps even Spike?

If there was to be another element, I think it would be something like perhaps the element of "love" (sappy as it sounds I know, but it seems like something that would suit Spike the most, as he seems to be the most open about his affection for people, and being the hopeless romantic is a vital part of his character).

Perhaps "concern"?, or "Thought-full-ness"?, "Dependance"?, "Reliability"?.....these are just a few off the top of my head. What other aspects of friendship could be represented as elements of harmony?

So feel free to speak out your suggestions. I want to see what you can come up withlaugh.png 

So, name your idea for a new element, and feel free to include what you think it would look like in bracelet form, and who the wearer would wear :)

• Brohoof 1

Of course, if there was to be another element of harmony, then who would represent it? Another new pony? An existing one like Trixie? Perhaps even Spike?

I was thinking about this recently. I imagined the seventh element to be "Conscience", and it would belong to Spike. He's listened to his own on multiple occasions - it's one of his best traits.

I imagine a scenario in which he has been outed from Equestria due to some evil circumstance, and he earns this element while he's away. Problem is, once he's given the element, it means the other Elements of Harmony are now down one because he's not there; thus, their collective power doesn't work. It makes his return that much more important.

• Brohoof 2

Probably if Trixie were to join the Mane 6, then the 7th Element of Harmony would have to be showboating but in a good way. I can't really think of any other elements that Trixie would have. :P

• Brohoof 2

Probably if Trixie were to join the Mane 6, then the 7th Element of Harmony would have to be showboating but in a good way. I can't really think of any other elements that Trixie would have. tongue.png

Trixie's element of harmony should be "Trixie". ;)

I want to hear Twilight announce them all to their next enemy: "...and we represent the seven Elements of Harmony: Magic *pan screen to Applejack* Honesty *pan screen to RD* Loyalty *pan screen to Fluttershy* Kindness *pan screen to Pinkie Pie* Laughter *pan screen to Rarity* Generosity *pause - then pan screen to Trixie*...and, um, Trixie."

Trixie: "Hello!"

• Brohoof 4

What the hay?  Trixie with the elements of harmony?  That's crazy talk.  She's Trixie for pony's sake.  It took her 2 seasons to learn her lesson in friendship.  That's just pathetic.  

• Brohoof 1

How about the 7th element can be Faith? If you have a faith or belief in something, you would do anything in your power to save something wonderful like love or friendship, even if it ment sacrificing yourself for others well-being. I think that's ONE of the true meanings of friendship.

• Brohoof 3

How about humility? That would be nice, since we don't really have a humble mane 6. Like I said in a topic before, if Sunset Shimmer were to become the 7th element, I think she'd be a great 'humility' element.

• Brohoof 2

Discovery(Applebloom)

Perseverance(Scootaloo)

Innocence(Sweetie Belle)

Chivalry/Nobility(Spike)

Humility(Trixie after she has learned her lesson)

Love(Cadence & Shining Armor)

Optimism(Derpy)

Sacrifice

Patience

Curiosity

Forgiveness

Blahrg

• Brohoof 2