Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What If There Was a 7th Element of Harmony?

Homura Akemi

Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty, and Magic are the Elements of Harmony, but what if there was another one? It's crossed my mind a few times, and I'm honestly not sure. I'd have to be an attribute to friendship, most definitely.
  • Brohoof 3

I actually read a fic a while back that did have a seventh element: Forgiveness. More often than not problems arise between friends that threaten to tear them apart, so those that are willing forgive one another can truly be called friends.

• Brohoof 18

Hmmmm, that would be interesting?

Element of LOLs probably?

That would be the same as the element of laughter.

I actually read a fic a while back that did have a seventh element: Forgiveness. More often than not problems arise between friends that threaten to tear them apart, so those that are willing forgive one another can truly be called friends.

^This is actually really smart.
  • Brohoof 1

It would make mlp even more similar to bionicle. :P

Random filly that finds the seventh element of harmony and has to go look for the seventh spirit of the elements of harmony. Turns out she is the seventh! :o

• Brohoof 2

How about Darkness? It's linked to the Elements, but not all the way. Rather, to "complete" Harmony, one must have darkness cast upon thine otherwise they cannot truly exist.

• Brohoof 1

This thread makes me want to see a ponified Leeloo from The Fifth Element

And then a ponified Bruce Willis comes with her, Yippee ki yay mother ******. LOL :lol:

• Brohoof 2

If a 7th Element of Harmony were introduced, prepare for the flood of fanfics heaping on even more elements.

• Brohoof 4

If a 7th Element of Harmony were introduced, prepare for the flood of fanfics heaping on even more elements.

There are plenty of those as it is.

In any event, as others have stated I see no reason for there to be a Seventh Element of Harmony. The only one I think could even come close to fitting in that isn't already covered by the others is Forgiveness/Redemption, but other than that, the others cover everything sufficiently.