Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@AmberDust,

Roger that. ^^ I think that sending you a bit towards the grove that Seamore was speaking off might be the way, but I can occupy your time for a few posts before that is when I get home from work. :)

Since it seems like @@Officer Strike, have gone missing I could have tossed Stargazer towards ya, but I need to wait a few more days to be sure he has not just forgotten before I go that way. That being said, I'm sure I can make up... Something. :3 Muahaha!

Missing? I thought no one was replying.......so i stupidly didn't do anymore from her. What is wrong with me? My wifi keeps on going off. I have virginmedia. Please understand.

I'll start her off from somewhere. She's busy and all anyway. She'll get mingled up aftewards

@@Officer Strike,

I did reply with Stargazer. I asked her a few things since you seemed to miss what he asked the first time around. Go back a few pages mate and you should be able to see it. ^^ And sorry for assuming you had gone missing. I forgot that sometimes it doesn't show when there's replies to you in the Notifications. My bad. :please:

@,

@@AmberDust,

I had a think on it, and figured that I could have things mingled with you two, whilst still have you guided towards the castle. Some might say forcefully, but I just think of it as pushing things in the right direction. Muahahaha!!! :D

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Is there an effect that I should take note of concerning Everwood trees and seeds? Like how you need to cut the tree in a certain way, or treat them in a special way?

Sorry for the confusion though, I am still not too sure of what is going on in terms of setting.

@@Blitz Boom

Our characters are about to leave the castle, so it might make sense to redirect toward the clearing with the Everwood saplings. I already have Sisilia there to keep them occupied if that's the case.

P.S. Vivid X Quinch, I ship it!!! Lol! "He had caught her eye."

@@Melke

Just don't squeeze the seed too much, or Syo will get a burning sensation (natural defense emitting high levels of magic, unfocused but enough to burn by sheer quantity).

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@Seamore Sandwich,

I figured that they were still far enough away from the castle to chase them that way for at least a bit of the way, then make then veer off soon. But I'll keep it in mind and make *soon* actually, y'know, Soon.

Also, Vivid and Quinch? That part made me laugh. ^^ hehe

@lonkfania, @AmberDust,   I had a think on it, and figured that I could have things mingled with you two, whilst still have you guided towards the castle. Some might say forcefully, but I just think of it as pushing things in the right direction. Muahahaha!!!

You started this RP, so I have no problem with that.

@@Seamore Sandwich, odd question am I still writing cresent with the darkness takeing him?

Yes, he's in its grasp, but he's not gone yet. I still have some interaction with Last before this dream will end, and the dream ends when Crescent is forgotten, basically when he ends up below decks, out of Last's sight.

Too tired, will post tomorrow. Maybe I'll have more to respond to anyway, as it is I only have two responses to make, but still, I worked late, so I need sleep. Good night.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich
  • Brohoof 1

@@SugarfootWillie,

Aye mate, no worries. :) Just a request though: A bit less of the long poetry that leaves my brain hurting please? It's fine in the posts, no worries, just narrating like that gets confusing really. :)

Heh, but small stuff aside, is there any group you're particular interested in for now, any specific plot you'd find interesting to join in on or an idea to start on your own you wanna start with? Been a while, so might be easier for you to start off slowly going towards one of the places, but you can still use the piano-player in the dark angle if you wanted to. Been left untouched since then. ^^

@@Summer Breeze,

How to go with out group comes down to your next post btw Summer. With everypony resting, and in your OC's house, I find it only fair that you have a say in what happens next, though if you want, I have some pieces I can play with that can pan out say... three-four hours after they started sleeping? Giving them a bit of time to rest there if it is.

But depends on what you think should happen here too. It's just a suggestion, not an order. ^^

@@Blitz Boom,

I think a return to the piano player is quite nice, but I will take my time getting there so I don't have to write a long exposé. Thinking about stepping off a train from the Crystal Empire then stumbling around for a bit.

I cannot guarantee I won't have long poems as entries, however I will control myself. There will not be anymore gigantic 4 page entries.

@@SugarfootWillie,

As said, poems are not bad, but try to have that as internal dialogue, or how he speaks with others at times. When it becomes part of how he moves around it can get twirly and confused, but internal dialogue and what he says? Even if noone can understand it, we can understand your OC's actions, which is the most important thing when replying to you. ^^

And if going off the train there... I might have something I can use, but we have groups going close to town as it is, so perhaps you could follow along there? I seem to recall we were once contemplating making your OC and Vivid Loss meet up at some point, and she's going towards town with her Human companion soon now as it looks, so perhaps mix those things in? Just have him wander around the outskirts at first, then we can have things happen. If you think it okay of course. :)

@@Blitz Boom, Yo let me throw something at you that incorporated movement into dialogue, and see if you still don't want to use it.

"What is known

Of her location last?

For there We head

To return her to her stead.

This chair binds not

So We stand.

Neither doors barricade

So we pass.

To Turner We trot

For items magic in lot

The All Seeing Eye

Who knows what I means

(A tool, for damsels in need)"

Also can I have a Bag of Holding when I begin?

Edited by SugarfootWillie

I seem to recall we were once contemplating making your OC and Vivid Loss meet up at some point, and she's going towards town with her Human companion soon now as it looks, so perhaps mix those things in?

So, you're defining it as a companionship now? That's definitely a step forward. Vivid x Quinch forever! Lol

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Well, prisoner seems off, pet he likely won't like, and there is a limit to how many times I can just go Human or Worker. Until she knows his name, adding in a *Human companion* now and again keeps things more varied. :)

@@SugarfootWillie,

i uhm... I understand nothing of that. like, At all. I get that there is something trying to be told, but what exactly I haven't a clue about. Something about looking for someone and... Well, that's basically it.

As for the bag of Holding, what's that?

A bag of holding is an item originally found in Dungeons and Dragons. It's a knapsack with a pocket dimension inside of it. Essentially the inside of the bag is exponentially larger than the outside.

So during dialogue and monologue I use poetry, and when in motion use prose? That puts a handicap on the core mechanism of all of the OC's I've made or are developing. Are you able work with a screenplay-style of writing?

"[with a flourish, Andante bows]

Introductions are a' hoof!
Capriccio of Canterlot
Composer for Cadence,
                                        And Shining Armor too,
Warmly We welcome you."
Edited by SugarfootWillie

@@SugarfootWillie,

Ah, so sorta like what Pinkie does, just with an actual bag? Sounds fine to me. :)

And sorry for the limiting factor, but I have to think about the readability of the thread first and foremost, and if actions are hidden in ways such as that it becomes rather difficult to both read and understand how to respond to you. It would essentially leave your OC a bit... Stranded, so to speak, which isn't something I want to happen to a RP'er.

Now, what you did there in the end? That is completely perfect. As I said, just a small mention of how he bows, walks, smirks or anything such as that, and then you can let on with the poetry. We just need to have the ability to see what actions he takes so you don't suddenly have to tell us that he picked up a chair and, and not given a piggyback ride to a hamster or something. :3 It doesn't need to be a wall of text what he does, but something short and to the point like you had at the beginning of that paragraph is completely okay. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

@@Lonk Chase,

Just a minor thing mate, this part of your last post:

Stargazer turned his head away as if to ignore what she said.

Is something I would appreciate if you didn't do again. I like to control the actions of my own character. ^_^ A trick is to put in a *Stargazer might turn* at the start instead and then the sentence works, as that is what you think, but it is not considered an actual action, merely speculation. :D

@@GingerLightning,

Hey there. ^^ Nice tooth on your OC there. I like the unique looks. :)

In any case, a bit vague on things in the bios, but there is personality and a good visual, so you're welcome here as far as I'm concerned. ^_^ We have a few angles going if you want to join an already going one, the main ones currently being some sleeping somewhat near the edge of the forest in a house, and then a larger group gathering at a grove with some magical, ensouled trees. There's also a big Timberwolf running hungrily around, so if you wanna get chased, I can arrange that. Muahaha! ^_^

There is also the group of Senlin and Omen wandering inside the forest, looking for Zecora's hut that could be joined if it were, but those are the current options. We have a group of two running well in the castle for now (Each with many OC's there, but the controllers are Seamore and Denim&Venom) and a few with myself and Moonlit, but since we try to move things into the current timeline, that last-night group is left for themselves so they can focus on finishing. :) You can start at any poin from the morning and forwards though, around 10 and forth, no worries. ^^ Can be later if needed, just not before.

Anyway, that's not to say you have to join anypony, or at least not yet. We can have you start off on your own thing here, or try to slowly make your way along into mixing with the others, such as you can see happened with Lonk for the last few pages. I don't like to limit choices Too much, so I'll be interested in seeing what way you want to start off, and if you need any help to set it up at all, lemme know. ^^

Oh right, forgot. Two groups in or near Ponyville: Officer Strike and Stargazer, about to do some crime solving. And Vivid and Quinch, who are about to perhaps head for Twilight's castle and freak her out a bit. ^^ I figure those two wasn't optimal, and the second group might be a bit full of... Well, weird beings that have no place normally on Equestrian soil, so didn't mention them.

Anyway, got any questions? Or perhaps you have the sight on someone you think would be fun to RP with in particular? Just let us know. ^^

@Everypony

Sorry for the lack of posts today, and can't even get any out now. I pushed some stuff I promised to get ready tomorrow Far too long so I need to rush that to get it done. :/ I'll see if perhaps I can get up early and make some responses tomorrow, but might first be after work. Sorry everyone. :(

@Lonk Chase,   Just a minor thing mate, this part of your last post:   Stargazer turned his head away as if to ignore what she said.   Is something I would appreciate if you didn't do again. I like to control the actions of my own character. A trick is to put in a *Stargazer might turn* at the start instead and then the sentence works, as that is what you think, but it is not considered an actual action, merely speculation.

I never said that. I don't know of a Stargazer in my corner of the OC.

You got me confused for someone else.

I Would like to join with my OC Ginger Lightning.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ginger-lightning-r9097

I may be selfish, but we've only got 3 characters and the NPC God in my corner of the RP.

Maybe you could join mine?

Basically:

• I was camping in the Everfree forest with my Mare Scout troop (that's now a thing btw) and woke up without my troop
  • A timberpup played with me (kinda)
  • I got saved from a timberwolf by Storm (who I don't know IC)
  • Sisilia (Seamore's new OC) frightened us and got upset at us (or something)

So if you want to join the freak show, you can. :muffins:

Edited by Lonk Chase